[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>alright son, we know you had your heart set in getting a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: bedouin-girl.jpg (274 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
bedouin-girl.jpg
274 KB, 720x960
>alright son, we know you had your heart set in getting a mail order bride for christmas, but all we could afford to get you was this slave child from ISIS. She's traumatized from seeing her father and all his sister-wives beheaded so please be nice to her
What do you do, Arcanine?
>>
>>29195480
become her father
>>
Does she make tendies?
>>
>wanting to get married
>ever

Get out of here you goddamn normalfuck
>>
File: 485713.jpg (411 KB, 1400x1050) Image search: [Google]
485713.jpg
411 KB, 1400x1050
>>29195480
I finally have the power to change Usagi Drop shitty ending.
I will do my best to turn that story into yotsuba.
>>
Fuck off rapefuge, we're full. I'd better not have spent any good boy points on this shit.

Also, what the fuck, it's June it couldn't get farther away from Christmas you dumb whore get the fuck out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: exploding muslim.gif (594 KB, 239x158) Image search: [Google]
exploding muslim.gif
594 KB, 239x158
>>29195480
>take musl-loli-m home
>talk to her in the car to make her comfortable, using simple words and pointing to things so she learns
>set her up in the spare room, it's not much, but it's something
>get her healthy snacks and toys to occupy her until she can learn English and get along with other kids
>on her first day of school, send her off with a school lunch, explaining to her what it is and how to open it and eat it because she's still not familiar with our foods and customs
>lunch time comes around
> she presses the special button to open her "lunch"
>"lunch" was TNT
>dozens of the children of my high school bullies die along with their feminazi teachers
>play dumb when questioned
>"she got a package from overseas and she didn't want me to see what was in it. I didn't want to betray her trust"

That'll show those fuckin' normies.

>ALLAHU ACKBAR
>>
File: 1421229730098.jpg (832 KB, 683x925) Image search: [Google]
1421229730098.jpg
832 KB, 683x925
>>29195619
Lame and gay. Yotsuba\Yanda OTP anyway.
>>
>>29195698
>Fucking your daughteru instead of protecting that smile and being a good Otou-san

Holy shit you deserve a ban you faggot.
>>
>>29195480

>Arcanine

Get OUT Otherchan. Out. NOW.
>>
>>29195729
They only fucked as adults you stupid dweeb.
>>
>>29195554
Tendies are haram.

How is that not original?
>>
File: 1445238577501.jpg (134 KB, 1277x718) Image search: [Google]
1445238577501.jpg
134 KB, 1277x718
It's a trick. They are trying to get me arrested. I have to flee.
>>
>>29195480
I always wanted to adopt a girl
>>
>>29195775
It doesn't matter if your daughter is 30, you don't fuck your daughter, she's always your loli no matter what you fucking retard.

I bet you're a roastie with daddy issues.
>>
>>29195671
Oh shit this is fucking golden man
>>
>>29195915
No, a loli is only a loli when she is a loli. The only time when you shouldn't fuck them is when they are your biological child. Adoptive fathers are free to fuggle their grown adopted children as long as they both like it. Do you get pissed at the ending of Kodomo no Jikan too?
>>
>take them to my room
>start to undress them
>slave girl was actually slave boy
>>
>>29196271
you can't just tell me what you should and shouldn't do this way. When you've taken care of a child and been their guardian this way you should feel bad about fucking them this way
>>
>>29196271
Nigga the moment you equip the dad job you're her dad. you can't switch to another job, think of a hardcore roguelike here, you're the dad, you choose to be the dad and this game has perma death.
>>
>>29196462
I can and just did. As long as it all happened as an adult and you weren't grooming her for it, I don't see the problem. You're being just as arbitrary.

>>29196528
Do you have similar restrictions on childhood friends? After all, you saw them growing up too and cared about them as children.
>>
>>29195480
feed her, bathe her, teach her stuff, exercise with her, watch anime after she learns enough english/japanese, make her my wife just as aisha was made a wife

feels good
>>
>>29196763
>Do you have similar restrictions on childhood friends?
Childhood friend and YOUR FUCKING DAUGHTER are different things.

look, imagined if you had a tomboy childhood friend you both grew up together, fell in love together, married and had children.

That's one thing.
Fucking your children is not.
Seriously anon, comparing childhood friend relationship with parent child one doesn't make sense.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.webm (2 MB, 836x422) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.webm
2 MB, 836x422
>>29196911
>tomboy
>any kind of dress at all
>>
>>29196954
>He hasn't watched enough tomboy anime where your childhood friend was brown due to playing in the sun all day wearing only a light white sundress.

Nigga that's more classical in anime than your average loli.
Watch more stuff.
>>
>>29196911
Okay, suppose that as a teenager, you babysat a cute loli. How many times to you have to babysit her before you couldn't fuck her?
>>
>>29196954
It just means more pantyshots.
>>
>>29197008
Nigga you really want to fuck a loli don't you? holy shit.

Look, childhood friend is OK.
Your daughter is not. That's it lad.

If you for whatever the reason marry someone that's 10 years older than you who cares, just don't marry your daughter.
Childhood friend is a patrician fetish though since it means marrying your bro.
>>
would fug desu senpai llol
>>
>>29197103
I do want to fug a loli, that's true, but I wouldn't. I just don't see the problem with fucking them when they are grown. I can see the issue if she were a baby or toddler when you got her though I guess.
>>
>>29196458
BOIPUCCII TO DOMINATE
>>
>>29197314
>little ahmed grows up
>you get your boipucci dominated instead
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.