[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In this thread I will post quotations about Anders Behring Breivik,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 33
File: anders16.jpg (101 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
anders16.jpg
101 KB, 1200x1200
In this thread I will post quotations about Anders Behring Breivik, the man who killed 77 people in Norway in 2011.

Please bump this thread if it interests you.
>>
>>29194625
Fuck off we already have a god
>>
>>29194625
yes op this does interest me, please continue. he's one of my heroes.
>>
The following quotations are from "The Inexplicable" by Karl Ove Knausgaard (New York Times, May 2015)

I will point out whenever the source changes

On Breivik's solitude and his outsider status

>"The way in which he carried out his crime, and the way his thoughts contextualized it, resembles role-playing, rather than political terrorism. The solitude this implies is enormous, not to mention the need for self-assertion. The most logical approach is to view his actions as a variation on the numerous school massacres that have occurred in the past decades in the United States, Finland, and Germany: a young man, a misfit, who is either partly or completely excluded from the group, takes as many people with him into death as he can, in order to "show" us."
>>
File: jamesholmes.jpg (58 KB, 750x550) Image search: [Google]
jamesholmes.jpg
58 KB, 750x550
somewhat interested. have you read his manifesto? I saw on t.v. one guy actually survived this attack...
>>
>>29194676
we can be pagans. Elliot is that patron saint of >tfwnogf and brevik is the patron saint of traditionalism
>>
File: anders1.jpg (43 KB, 613x356) Image search: [Google]
anders1.jpg
43 KB, 613x356
On Breivik wanting to impress his absent father

>"A few months before Breivik carried out the assault, he visited his former stepmother and told her that soon he was going to do something that would make his father proud. His mother had left his father when he was one, and it had been years since Breivik had spoken to him."
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 300x300
-i will show the kikes true power, FIRE POWER

andy "mark a nigger pull the trigger" breivik
>>
i kinda agree with him about the threat of islam and how the leftist cucks are responsible for it

but what he did is disgusting i cant condone it, plus how much of it was driven by his narcissism and how much was it actually him caring about europe and norway
>>
File: anders2.jpg (52 KB, 613x304) Image search: [Google]
anders2.jpg
52 KB, 613x304
On Breivik's frustrations

>"He is a person filled to the brim with himself. And that is perhaps the most painful thing of all, the realization that this whole gruesome massacre, all those extinguished lives, was the result of a frustrated young man's need for self-representation."
>>
File: anders3.jpg (47 KB, 613x308) Image search: [Google]
anders3.jpg
47 KB, 613x308
On Breivik's childhood and his mother's "narcissism"

>"We know that he grew up with a father who was not there for him, and with a mother who, without being aware of it, neglected him in ways that destroyed him so completely that, really, he had no chance. Part of his mother's character was the inability to perceive herself in relation to others, even her own children. She had been abused as a child, and her narcissistic traits were reflected in her son."
>>
File: anders4.jpg (38 KB, 613x353) Image search: [Google]
anders4.jpg
38 KB, 613x353
On Breivik's isolation

>"Breivik remained unseen, and it destroyed him. He then looked down, and he hid his gaze and his face, thereby destroying the other inside him. Five years before the massacre, Breivik isolated himself in a room at his mother's flat; he saw practically no one, refused visits, hardly ever went out, and just sat inside playing computer games, World of Warcraft mostly, hour after hour, day after day, week after week, month after month."
>>
File: anders5.jpg (61 KB, 613x298) Image search: [Google]
anders5.jpg
61 KB, 613x298
The following quotations are from Craig Brown's review of "One Of Us: The Story Of Anders Breivik" by Asne Seierstad

On Breivik's lack of pleasure in life as a child

>"From the start, young Breivik appears to have been preternaturally unlovable. A child psychiatrist noted that he took no joy in life, with no spontaneity, and no capacity for empathy. [...] He had no friends. His childhood hobbies included snapping the heads off roses, throwing stones through windows, and killing ants."
>>
File: anders6.jpg (39 KB, 613x297) Image search: [Google]
anders6.jpg
39 KB, 613x297
On Breivik's bankruptcy and living with his mother

>"After his false certificate business went belly-up, he moved back to his mother's flat, and locked himself away in his room. There he spent the next five years playing online war games, killing virtual enemies non-stop, 12 hours a day, seven days a week, taking an annual break only to watch the Eurovision Song Contest on television."
>>
File: anders7.jpg (36 KB, 613x321) Image search: [Google]
anders7.jpg
36 KB, 613x321
On Breivik's relationship with his mother

>"Mrs Behring also revealed to police that he once bought her a sex toy to console her after she broke up with a boyfriend. Breivik, who was then in his 20s, proceeded to ask her a number of times whether she had used it, an interest she described as 'weird'."
>>
File: anders8.jpg (32 KB, 667x281) Image search: [Google]
anders8.jpg
32 KB, 667x281
The following quotations are from "Anders Behring Breivik trial: the father's story" John Henley's (The Guardian, April 2012)

On Breivik's father's memory of him as a young man

>"An ordinary boy. Maybe...not quite ordinary. He was never very communicative; quite withdrawn. He wouldn't talk about his mother, home, school."
>>
>>29194711
I read his book in its original language and I must say that Knausgaard is nothing but a hack He goes onto great lengths to paint Breivik as a homosexual without any grounds at all apart from his own ridiculous sperging.
>>
File: anders9.jpg (58 KB, 613x427) Image search: [Google]
anders9.jpg
58 KB, 613x427
The following quotations are from "The story of Anders Behring Breivik is one of a disaster in the making" by Asbjorn Olsen

On Breivik's mother's early hostility towards her unborn son

>"the mother described the fetus as a "a difficult, fidgety child that kicked her, almost consciously". A psychological evaluation from 1983 states: "In her experience, Anders is fundamentally nasty and evil and determined to destroy her," and "she sees herself as a victim of a paranoid system"."
>>
>>29194625
I went to the same high school as he did. He used to hang around my junior high school too. A lot of my friends met him there
>>
File: anders10.jpg (48 KB, 613x368) Image search: [Google]
anders10.jpg
48 KB, 613x368
On Breivik's mother's attitude towards him as a young boy

>"According to a patient journal from 1982, she is exhausted and can no longer manage her children. She wished that they would "bugger off"."
>>
File: PEP_WOJACK.jpg (73 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
PEP_WOJACK.jpg
73 KB, 500x328
>>29194725
breivik is the patron saint of pol and no one likes that cancer cointainent board.
>>
>>29194625
The hero Europe needs right now, but not the one it deserves
>>
File: anders11.jpg (83 KB, 918x482) Image search: [Google]
anders11.jpg
83 KB, 918x482
On Breivik's mother asking his foster parents whether he could touch the husband's penis

>"The foster parents told police during the investigation after the terrorist attacks, that the mother, when bringing two year old Anders to the house, had asked that he be allowed to touch the man's penis, because he had no one to compare himself to in terms of appearance. 'All he ever saw were girls' parts,' she said"
>>
File: anders12.jpg (7 KB, 203x249) Image search: [Google]
anders12.jpg
7 KB, 203x249
On the young Breivik being placed in a child psychiatry clinic

>"Anders was placed in the centre's therapeutic nursery and given access to an elaborately equipped playroom with an abundance of exciting toys [...] According to field experts at the SSBU, most children would be overwhelmed at being provided with such options. When Anders was placed in this environment however, the experts observed a four-year old devoid of any zest for life"
>>
File: anders13.jpg (35 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
anders13.jpg
35 KB, 460x287
On a psychological report of the young Breivik

>"A striking absence of emotional engagement whilst playing. Joyless application of toys. Does not interact with other children in play. He has no concept of pretend play. He is very careful with his toys. Anders lacks spontaneity and a desire to be active, imagination and an ability to engage in play. He also does not display the mood variations typical of children his age. He lacks a vocabulary for expressing emotions. Anders requires very little attention. He is careful, controlled and nags very rarely. He is extremely tidy and cleanly and may become insecure whenever this is not present. He does not initiate contact with other children. He participates in activities mechanically, displaying little or no joy or interest. He often seems sad and struggles to express himself emotionally, but when he does react, his reactions are excessively strong."
>>
File: anders14.jpg (19 KB, 421x332) Image search: [Google]
anders14.jpg
19 KB, 421x332
On a former psychologist's reaction to learning about Breivik's crime

>"The special teacher recognised several similarities between Anders the adult and the child. Her description of the four year old Anders resonates with what she has read about him in newspapers; his lack of emotion, his weak relationships with friends and aloofness. "
>>
>>29195545
I feel sorry for those that weren't on /int/ when it happened.

Have a bump and an Anders vid for giving me nostalgia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVaVfyXbsbo
>>
File: anders15.jpg (22 KB, 220x293) Image search: [Google]
anders15.jpg
22 KB, 220x293
On Breivik'ss mother's treatment of her son

>"Anders's mother was a hot topic of conservation among the staff at the SSBU while the family was being observed. She openly told her son, 'I wish you were dead'. [...] The mother's ambivalent behaviour toward Anders would shift from one minute to the next. "From being kind and affectionate, she could instantaneously shout loudly and aggressively at him from one moment to the next", one report observed. He was brutally rejected. She openly stated, in front of other people, that she wished her son was dead. She clung to Anders, whilst simultaneously rejecting him."
>>
On Breivik's strict self-imposed behaviour as a child

>"(He is) extremely cleanly and pedantic, he doesn't spill and he is not messy. He repeatedly washes his hands and wipes his mouth meticulously, He becomes bewildered when things aren't adequately in order and he is obsessively placing things neatly next to one another." When questioned by the police, the SSBU psychologist opined 'it seems plausible that his mother punished him severely for a degree of messiness that must be considered normal for a four-year old'."
>>
On Breivik's personality while at infant's school

>"Vigelandsparken nursery, which Anders attended daily, had also noted the boy's peculiarities. "He doesn't cry when he gets hurt, does not initiate play on his own and does not have many friends.""
>>
The following quotations are from "Norway killer: Anders Behring Breivik was a 'mummy's boy'" (Telegraph, July 2011)

On Breivik's diary entry about his mother

>"His diary reveals an oddly conflicted of his mother - at once fond of her and furious at the liberal upbringing she gave him. He wrote: "I do not approve of the super-liberal, matriarchal upbringing as it completely lacked discipline and has contributed to feminise me to a certain degree.""
>>
File: 1419192588870.png (51 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1419192588870.png
51 KB, 1000x1000
>>29195612
>mfw I've wasted years collecting rare Elliots when Breivik was the trve robot all along
>>
On Breivik being teased for not having a girlfriend

>"Anders appears to have had few relationships and records being teased by friends for living with his mother and not having a girlfriend."
>>
On Breivik's attitude towards sex

>"His writing reveals an occasional puritanism, with entries criticising his sister for having too many sexual partners and describing his mother's new husband as a "primitive sexual beast". Despite his apparent disgust, he repeatedly mentions the prospect of hiring prostitutes in the run-up to his mission"
>>
The following quotations are from "Norway killer Breivik grew in toxic isolation, book says" by Heather Mallick

On Breivik's autism

>"If only Breivik, who one psychiatrist later assessed as having Aspergers syndrome, had been placed into care at age four by children's services, which they had tried to do, or stayed with his father post-divorce as his father had hoped. The helpless boy might have been saved."
>>
On Breivik's comparison to Elliot Rodger

>"He was a tidy, emotionless child, Seierstad writes, his movements "Meccano-like" in their stiffness. Breivik's mother, who may have had schizophrenia, was cruel to him, as well as being inappropriately sexual. At age 32, he was still living with her, having sat in his bedroom playing World of Warcraft for five full years, and, just like the U.S. mass murderer Elliot Rodger, writing a long, boring preening manifesto against everyone he saw as popular."
>>
On Breivik's embarrassment at being seen with his mother in public

>"Breivik's mother praised him to the skies, although as a grown man he told her to walk behind him on the sidewalk in case people thought he was "retarded.""
>>
>mother was a feminist

Yep, this tells me that feminists are poison.
>>
more more more, now anon
>>
On Breivik as a typical extremist

>"It seems that Breivik was, above all, a product of social isolation. He was a typical extremist: friendless, unemployed, unmarried, living life online. Like every mass killer, he selected his victims. There are plenty of Breiviks around us but this one was handed luck."
>>
>>29196371
>this one was handed luck
What do they mean by that?
>>
>>29194844
>His childhood hobbies included snapping the heads off roses, throwing stones through windows, and killing ants.

Oh come on, that's fucking normal for all young boys. Jesus what a fucking moron.
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaa.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaa.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>>29196371
mfw im one of those breiviks
>>
The following quotations are from "First time I met Anders, he was 12 years old, and a handsome young gentleman" by Arnhild Aass (Dagbladet, December 2011)

On Breivik's step-father meeting Anders for the first time

>"The first time I met Anders he was 12 years old and a handsome young gentleman, says Tollefesen in the interview that Dagbladet had been allowed. - he was not a tough guy and tried not to be there either. He was a soft person as long as I knew him"
>>
>>29196400
It's translated from the Norwegian. Perhaps a native speaker could provide a better translation of this particular article.

On Breivik's step-father's opinion of him

>"I felt sorry for him who had no father, he says. [...] He was a polite and very likeable guy. [...] In recent years I knew him, we talked a lot about economics"
>>
On Brevik's step-father's thoughts on his crime

>"I feel sorry for him, I must say it. Of course I'm disappointed. But especially when I read that he is ill, then I feel sorry for Anders while this is unbelievable terrible, he says. He does not believe expeditiously man is going to feel good with himself if one day dawns on him what he have done. - If he ever wakes up and finds out what he has done, I think he's going to have it absolutely terrible. If he kills himself it will not surprise me, he says."
>>
>>29196436
I am a native speaker. If I get the original quote, I can have a look at it
>>
>>29196477
Wait, it turns out that was from an English article. Just poorly written I guess.
>>
File: 2white2bekilled.jpg (19 KB, 625x416) Image search: [Google]
2white2bekilled.jpg
19 KB, 625x416
That's a Polish guy that Breivik spared from being killed for bieng too white.
>>
The following quotations are from "Schoolmate: He helped bully victims" by Maria Bundgaard (Nyheder, July 2011)

On one classmate's memory of the young Breivik

>"Anders Breivik [...] was a nice, well-meaning and well-liked person, remember one of the man's former schoolmates. [...] "He took care of people who were bullied and not so well-liked at school," says Michael Tomala."
>>
The following quotations are from "'I met Anders Behring Breivik in a bar'" by Ben McPherson (The Foreigner, August 2012)

On Breivik's conversation with a woman at a bar he had attended alone

>"he became far more interesting - for her - when it emerged he was an author. She's very interested in myths about Knights from the Middle Ages. And he was too, so they'd bonded over that. He had told her he was writing a masterpiece, which was completely unlike anything the world had ever seen."
>>
>>29196647
is true i have read a lot of it
>>
On Breivik discussing his "master work"

>"I left him and Frida and went for a wander around the bar. Frida came to get me. I said, "Honestly, Frida, he's a complete cretin," and she said, "No, calm down, he's going to be an important writer." So I went back and joined them. It was clear he wasn't planning to meet anyone. He didn't have much to boast about apart from his "master work"."
>>
>>29194754
>>29194780
>>29194796
>>29194844

Fucking hell these rare Breivik's are amazing, and I specifically went out of my way to search for them at one point (and I found loads but none of these)
>>
On another woman's impression of Breivik at the bar

>"Sally's immediate impression of Breivik was that he was creepy and intense [...] Breivik was standing completely still, just staring at Lise as she danced. He hadn't said anything threatening. He was just very intense - beyond the normal boundaries of stalkerish behaviour. His only focus was Lise."
>>
File: Breiviks Kills.jpg (960 KB, 1306x998) Image search: [Google]
Breiviks Kills.jpg
960 KB, 1306x998
>>29194625

>Killed 77 "people"
>>
OP here, this is my final quotation.

On the women's reaction as Breivik left having been rejected

>"Sally decided to look after Lise. She put herself between Breivik and Lise and danced very assertively, with big movements, so that he couldn't establish eye contact with her, and he got very annoyed by that. He was standing with his teeth clamped together, unblinking gaze, rigid posture. [...] We were standing between him and the exit. He stormed past us, and as he went, he shouted, "I'm going to kill you." I think I said, "What an idiot," as he left."
>>
>>29194957
>taking an annual break only to watch the Eurovision Song Contest on television.
Why do Scandinavians love Eurovision so much?
>>
This man highhandedly killed more people than most WWII vets.
>>
File: fingerless-gloves-fedora[1].png (117 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
fingerless-gloves-fedora[1].png
117 KB, 320x263
>>29196942
Didn't this guy die too or did I see a shop?
>>
>>29197072
shop obviously, dickhead
>>
File: Breivik.jpg (225 KB, 690x412) Image search: [Google]
Breivik.jpg
225 KB, 690x412
thx for the rare Breiviks OP
>>
#notAllNeets
#notAllVirings
#notAllAutists
#notAllSperges
#losersArePeaceful
#notAllPeopleWithMommyIssues
#notAllPeopleWhoWriteManifestos

I bet if I read up on the bataclan people you'd find similar patterns. I'll do it tomorrow.
>>
>>29194676
>Fuck off we already have a god

The supreme gentleman!
>>
>>29197122
bottom middle
>>
>>29197130
#notAllBetas
#notAllCucks
>>
File: breivik admirer.jpg (153 KB, 969x680) Image search: [Google]
breivik admirer.jpg
153 KB, 969x680
Time and time again.
>>
>>29197332
to be fair i'd bone a serial killer woman also
>>
>>29196894
>>29197023
this situation is great

the whole intent is to make Breivik look like the one who is socially unaware and over-reacting

but i've been in this situation and also seen it countless times. (or what i'm fucking 99.9% sure was this situation.) bitches will all of a sudden just start yelling "NO" and putting up sjw hands of protection and otherwise making a huge fucking scene just because a guy tried to say "hi" or be friendly. it's the weirdest fucking thing. if they had been on a train, or at the library, they would've just had a normal conversation with him. maybe a little creeped out. but not "D'WHOA WATCH OUT BUDDY WE ARE WOMYN AND WE ARE STRONG BE GONE FROM HERE YOU DON'T BELONG IN OUR VICINITY NOT NOW NOT EVER YOU DIRTY ANIMAL."
>>
File: 1380296525014.png (490 KB, 505x489) Image search: [Google]
1380296525014.png
490 KB, 505x489
>>29196198
>"Breivik's mother praised him to the skies, although as a grown man he told her to walk behind him on the sidewalk in case people thought he was "retarded.""
>>
>>29194780
Yet another product of a fatherless household... see what you're doing feminists?! 80% of males in prison come from fatherless homes!
>>
>>29197569
>80% of males in prison come from fatherless homes!

is this statistic true
wyw lad
>>
>>29197332
he is actually a qt tho
>>
>>29197603
Yes actually, around there. Mainly because nigger fathers tend to run out on their baby mamas. It's prevalent in low class circles of all races, too, but literally half the prison population is niggers and that stereotype is well established.
>>
File: 1462652968591.jpg (71 KB, 640x780) Image search: [Google]
1462652968591.jpg
71 KB, 640x780
>>29196714
>honestly, Frida, he's a complete cretin

and normies wonder why Mr. Breivik and people like him do this.
>>
>>29194711
This is true, I hope the normies are starting to realize what happens when they build a gynocentric society that excludes the lower status men. But they will continue to ignore all the evidence and more and more of them will be shot by angry incels, atleast they deserve to die.
>>
>>29194739
You are a fucking retard, he killed the children of Green party politicians, the types of people who deliberately ignore rape because it's Islamaphobic to point out that Muslims are responsible for majority of rapes in Scandinavia.
People like you who admit leftists are ruining society and refuse to lift a finger to stop them, because you get squeamish about violence, are just as bad as the leftists, and sooner or later, you will need to be removed along with them.
>>
>>29196942
Great point, he's the one mass killer you can point too, and say that they literally done nothing wrong. I know ethnic robots whine and bitch about /pol/, but Brevik was a true robot, far more so than Elliot Rodgers, who was a spoiled brat who only wanted 9/10 white women. Brevik should be the patron shooter of r9k.
>>
>All these psychology and "mother issues"

Lies and lies.

Breivik is a a hero in my eyes. No one will take that from me. I wish a Europe without Islam.
>>
>>29197125
it was only the beginning...
>>
You fuckers are literally psychopaths.

Anyone who worships a murder has mental problems. Actual mental problems.
>>
>>29198417
>children should be killed because their parents are leftists
Disgusting.
>>
>>29199512
You are on R9K, fellow.
I hope you realize that.
>>
>>29195873
Fuck me. This one hit close to home.
>>
File: angry-kids.jpg (401 KB, 800x555) Image search: [Google]
angry-kids.jpg
401 KB, 800x555
>>29199512
This place has been taken over by red-pilled GG/RWA neckbeard sociopaths, many of whom are also Stormfags. The original population of Gentleman Sirs in r9k were intelligent, sensitive, and compassionate. They were easily driven away by these sneering alt-right edgelords.

Ever since Elliot, I've been agitating that r9k needs to be shut down to prevent the creation of more spree killers. This place is utterly, utterly toxic.
>>
File: julius.png (76 KB, 662x413) Image search: [Google]
julius.png
76 KB, 662x413
>>29196617
>"He took care of people who were bullied and not so well-liked at school," says Michael Tomala."
tfw
>>
>>29198417
>it's okay to kill innocent kids to prove a political point
Just like islamfaggots
>>
>>29199512
>>29201187

>worship
>reading about his childhood and empathizing with someone who was in similar situations to the ones you have been in is psychopathic ehavior

Fuck off.
>>
>>29194739
>how much of it was driven by his narcissism and how much was it actually him caring about europe and norway

Yeah let me just go out and kill a bunch of children because the thing I care most about is my self image.

He killed those kids because they were being raised to spread the shit that he knew was changing European culture. I don't imagine anyone likes killing children.
>>
File: the-fun-stops-here.png (89 KB, 330x328) Image search: [Google]
the-fun-stops-here.png
89 KB, 330x328
>>29199512
>>29200445
This is where we come, friend.

Now leave.
>>
>>29199512
>Anyone who worships a murder has mental problems

THAT'S MISOGYNIST
>>
>>29201418
>"innocent"
>pose a potential threat to the way your country is run
good1m8
>>
>>29201476
>"i dont imagine anyone likes killing children"
look up john wayne gacy. lol.
>>
>>29201187
It's ironic because they're more empathetic than you are. This thread isn't worship by any means, it's people relating to somebody who's been through unfortunate experiences. There are some people posting about how he did nothing wrong but most of the posts here are pretty reasonable.
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.