[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /fat/ here? Why are you fat? Are you doing anything about it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 400x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 400x433
Who /fat/ here?

Why are you fat? Are you doing anything about it?
>>
>>29194578
6'4
260 lbs
Not doing anything
>>
>>29194578

6'1"
237 lb

Might start running or swimming and diet...meh. food is so delicious tho :'(
>>
Antipsychotics

Nothing I can do.

I went from 140 to 210 in less than a year on this shitty medication. No change in diet.
>>
Yeah. 5'8", 250 pounds. I'm fat because I generally don't give a shit about anything. I signed up at a gym for the first of this month, the first few days after that I was totally fucking fried on benzo's, then after that I was in the mental hospital, and now I just have no drive to do anything.
>>
>>29194578
5'10, 300 lbs

People literally say to my face you're not fat. God, normies are too nice.
I want to lose weight to reject women.
>>
Lost 100kg to 68kg

Wat nou now i am weak and get drunk from few beers now
>>
Is this where I sign up for a qt fat gf?
>>
>>29194578
i used to be fat, 6'2. 240lbs, not the flabby fat but anyways fat as fuck, i was living with my parents, filled fridge with everything i love to eat and drink, recently i decided to get the fuck out of my nest and move to other city, now im loosing weight incredibly fast, even i notice womans take a second look at me, feels good man
>>
File: 15774564634535436.jpg (109 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
15774564634535436.jpg
109 KB, 500x378
>>29194639
Close to me famalam

6'3

Gained 15 lbs in last 9 months from drinking too much booze. Gonna go to gym more than once/twice a week
>>
>>29194578
5'11" 208 lbs.
Borderline obese

>Why are you fat?
I started a night job in March of last year. Prior to that, I was NEET for 3 years but relatively healthy. Skinnyfat, but I never really ate because I was poor and hated going into the kitchen, which is where my family always used to hang out. As soon as I got the night job, the first thing I did was reward myself with a huge meal. The rewards just kept on coming

>Are you doing anything about it?
Yes, I'm trying to walk/jog/run at least 10k steps a day. I've cut down my caloric intake, and I've reduced how many times I drink a week to just once a week. I started at 220 lbs., so at least there's progress. Still a fatass though, not going to celebrate until I reach 170 lbs.

How about you OP?
>>
>>29194578
>Why are you fat?
I like to eat.
>Are you doing anything about it?
No.
>>
5'8" and fat

I dropped from 192 to 183 in the past 2 weeks which feels good. The problem I have is that I lose motivation for some reason after losing a bunch and end up stopping.
>>
>>29194864
Do you end up plateauing? This happened to my cousin a lot, and instead of pushing himself harder, he would just revert back to his old ways and gain all of his weight back and then some. He always plateaued around 200 at 5'4", and I remember when he first tried to lose weight, he had weighed 240. That fucker now weighs 270 lbs.

Stop giving up man, because you know eventually that you're going to want to try for it again. Just get that shit over with now. Every time you try to lose weight, its going to get harder and harder, and your metabolism gets slower.
>>
>>29194978
>Every time you try to lose weight, its going to get harder and harder, and your metabolism gets slower.
Stop with this retarded myth, calories in = calories out.
>>
HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS FAT. IM LITERALLY 300 AND 5'10. I WISH I WAS AT YOUR LEVEL.
>>
>>29194768
OP here

I'm 6'0 174 pounds. I want to become a lanky guy desu. I've been distance running and barley eating
>>
>>29195061
Just because we're not planets, doesn't mean we're not fat. You're just turbo fat
>>
5'10" 190lbs.

Dieting, 1100-1400 calories a day. Lost 10lbs in 2 weeks.
>>
>>29195077
Nigga..

You don't even deserve this (You)
>>
You can't be a robot if you're fat. Instead you're just gross.

It must be nice to have no depression or anxiety though. Even if I weren't trying my darnedest to avoid anyone seeing me I hardly ever feel hungry and food doesn't even taste good.

6'2 and 125lbs. At least bones are aesthetic. Lifting is easy, consistency is easy. It's the eating that is hard. I'd have to consume 3500kcal/day. Is that even possible without stomach steroids?
>>
>>29195282
>complaining about having to eat
FUCK OFF
>>
>>29194578

6-8 240

Can't get any skinnier without starving or actually breaking a sweat. It beats 300 though.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.