[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start dating qt girl >22 y/o, blonde, perky tits >hit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>start dating qt girl
>22 y/o, blonde, perky tits
>hit one month mark, she asks to be exclusive, I say yes
>shortly after she divulges to me that she was raped by a literal nigger when she was 11 years old
>she didn't tell anybody for years when she did nobody in her family believed her or cared
>doesn't have any nigger disease though, tested multiple times

What do, could you guys date a girl who was raped a nigger? It feels wrong holding it against her, but at the same time it's something hard to get past.
>>
File: bait.jpg (16 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
16 KB, 600x600
>>29194212
nice bait amigo.
>>
>>29194241
it's a true story asshole
>>
>>29194256
its a true bait holeass
>>
>>29194212
All memes aside, no.
I think that she would be mentally fucked up, and I don't want to waste my time with a crazy girl.
>>
>>29194256
If she legit is exclusive to you.
Enjoy your time with her just don't get cucked.
It's not like she said "I want out and Fucked six black guys to liberate myself sexually." Grow up
>>
>>29194444
This. Just keep a close eye on her for red flags. If she has any sexual interest in niggers post-rape, drop her immediately.
>>
>>29194212
Sorry m8 she'll likely have mental issues
>>
Maybe the experience has made her racist and she hates niggers now? You might have wife material in your hands, OP.
>>
>>29194212
I had a gf who had been raped when she was 12. Also by a ghetto nigger. She never said anything to her family. She didn't enjoy a lot having set (told me I was the third guy whom she fucked) but she would let me do any sexual stuff I came up with. Eventually she got pregnant and decided to get an abortion. Dodged a big one, since she has tons of issues. That was last year, last time I heard she was living with some hippie lesbos on a beach in mexico
>>
>>29194212
all these nerds in this thread complaining about past sex history.

You will never find a pure virgin unless you're 13 again, get over it. Every girl had their slut phase.
>>
>>29195691
If I'll never find a virgin then I will remain a virgin. Sexbots will happen eventually. I only want a virgin girl as long as I am a virgin though. If I find a girl and we have sex and the relationship eventually ends, THEN I'll "get over it".
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.