[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you found a good practice gf yet, anon? Some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: redhead.png (813 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
redhead.png
813 KB, 720x1280
Why haven't you found a good practice gf yet, anon? Some benefits

>is willing to do anything you ask
>will help you gain confidence for more attacive girls
>usually insecure, don't have to tell your friends about it

It's especially good for locking down sexual technique. You should try it!
>>
I hear that 8 year olds make the best practice gfs. Can anyone confirm?
>>
>>29194234
can't confirm that one, but quiet girls are usually the best. Just try and make it seem as though you're soulmates, and that you are in it for the long haul.
>>
>>29194371
But how do I keep from falling in love and staying with her?
>>
would wife any of the girls pictured 2bh

but I won't since they only want alpha fux beta bux
>>
>>29194443
Why would you be upset about falling in love with someone? If that happens it means your happy and won't want to leave.
>>
>>29194210
Dude she is pretty enough to be a real girlfriend. She even looks like a nice girl too.

I swear you people are fucking pathetic
>>
>>29194634
Gross, I'm not going long term with a fucking practice gf.
>>
>Tfw practice bf wants to be a real bf
Time for a new practice bf
>>
File: 1417144329704.png (291 KB, 915x645) Image search: [Google]
1417144329704.png
291 KB, 915x645
>>29194678
>nice girl
>nice
>girl
Cumdumpster pls
>>
>OP implying that those girls would be practice tier for the average person here
Either this is a blatant troll, or I'm just delusional about there being any actual robots left here.
>>
If pic related are the practice gfs... how the fuck actual gf look like?
>>
>>29194678
>>29195266
>>29195292

I hope you guys aren't serious, you would really want her to be the mother of your children?
>>
>>29194210
>practice gf.
Would marry and have children with any of those.
Fuck, dude. At least get a better picture for your argument.
>>
>>29194210
Which one is Amy? If it's the one on the left, I would definitely marry her. She looks cute. The middle one isn't bad either though. I just don't really like ginger girls.
>>
>implying i wouldn't fall in love with her and stay with her forever

the only guys that can get practice gfs are chads
>>
You guys are missing the point
>>
>>29194371
>being this shitty of a person to "practice" degenerate sex
>>
>>29194210
>According to Robots, women who rides the "cock carousel" are degenerates and doesn't deserve to settle with someone good

>Robots will complain and try really to get a GF or FWB to the point they'll spends months after months (even a year) to sculpt the perfect "dream body" and "mentality", so that women will notice them because "alpha fux beta bux"

>Robot decides "Hey, instead of trying to create a stable social and relationship life we should find a practice GF to boost our fragile little ego, just like how repillers claim that women do the similar thing until they're ready to settle down"

>Completely disregarding the possibility that your "Practice GF" that will soon to become just as broken as a fembot, may legitimately find you attractive, loves you for who you are, and is most likely loyal because she has priorities and knows where might stand in the attractive scale (basically wife material which many will claim that it's rare to find.)

>"B-but it's to help me gain the validation and confidence to pursue that untrustworthy 10/10 Stacey that I always bitch about and know for a fact that not only it will not end well but will put me in a deeper level of depression once I find out that she cheated on me for a Chad.

Shit will blow up in your face if try to get a "practice GF"
>>
>>29195955
As long as she's a virgin.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.