[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women never call each other out on their shit? Why are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: cunt.png (193 KB, 934x1180) Image search: [Google]
cunt.png
193 KB, 934x1180
Why do women never call each other out on their shit?

Why are most female websites just hug-boxes where they can do no wrong?
>>
Reddit is a good example of a terrible userbase, to be honest.
>>
>>29193935
own group preference among women.

Men dont have it so that's why you see men challenging other men or selling other guys out to white knight for women.

Only time I've seen women turn on each other is for a prized male of high value
>>
File: you.jpg (438 KB, 1594x2057) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
438 KB, 1594x2057
Sounds familiar...
What is another site just like that...
Or more specifically, another board...
>>
>>29194031
All I see here are dudes just tearing into each other repeatedly, all trying to come out on top of the argument.

Sure there's a bit of a circlejerk, but I see a lot more honesty among anons on 4chan than I see among women irl and online.
>>
File: 1462588021137.jpg (97 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1462588021137.jpg
97 KB, 433x419
>>29193935
>Why are most female websites just hug-boxes where they can do no wrong

>someone on /r9k/ complaining about gender-biased hugboxes

top fucking kek
>>
>>29194686
it's almost as delusional as this post
>>29194066
>>
Asking r9k about women is like asking a Nazi about Jews.
>>
>>29194031
>>29194686
>>29194747

He's right though. I came to /r9k/ a while ago, I only come here every once in a while now. Men are fucking brutalized on this board. Same goes for real life. Men challenge other, men harm each other. That's the way it works. Women and whiteknights that talk about how easy men have it are speaking from a position of absolute naive ignorance and arrogance.
>>
I don't know, I think women see other women as extensions of themselves so criticising other women is like criticising yourself which they dont want to ever do

the always look for the excuse or the positive but when it's men they dont have as much empathy because they see us as so different
>>
>>29194686
>implying we don't shame men that cheat on their girlfriends or dump them because she was slightly less hot than they desire
>>
>>29194838

Yeah, but not all women are like that. The best women are the types that are down to earth and side with men on issues. You can just see right through them, it's almost like they are men themselves but they retain all their feminine features. And I'm not talking about traps, trannies or mentally ill 4chan "femanons".
>>
>>29194895
i feel like sometimes those types are just acting like that in order to be the special snowflake who gets on with men like just one of the guys and gets to be centre of attention

maybe not though
>>
>>29194805
Stfu faggot the only challenge you've ever experienced is a mental one. Cucks here circlejerk about how life is unfair the moment they get offered self improvement advice everyone shys away from any challenge.

>inb4 not all of us are like this
It's enough to be a majority
>>
>>29193935
I know a lot of women and they do call each other out on their shit. They just usually do it behind others' backs. They won't outwardly shit on anyone and will pretend to support them, then behind close doors they will go 'that fucking slut lol'.

Men are more likely to call each other out and if they have a problem with each other to sort it out themselves. Women on the other hand will bitch about their "friends" but will never really call them out on their problems and will instead remain openly "friends".

Just like women are hypocrites about the whole Chad thing, they are hypocrites about this as well. Those "sistas" Stacy hangs out with? She fucking hates them, but will remain with them for the sake of social validation.
>>
>>29194945

I'm not sure what you're talking about, sperg. I don't associate with the robot "culture", because this place is a pit of depression for males and females.

You dodged my post almost completely, but that's alright. I've experienced many challenges, and you only proved my point that women and whiteknights think men have it easier than we really do. Go away you naive little shit.
>>
>>29194938

They are acting like that for the most part. Nobody ever said life was going to be fair. Still, I'd rather have women take my side so they can fit in with me, as opposed to the current trend in western society, which is hating any men that aren't Chad and treating them like garbage. I prefer the pink knights.
>>
>>29193935
you mean exactly like r9k?
>>
Women are ultra socially intelligent.

They can both disagree with you and still uphold a functional social relationship with you to their benefit. They have absolutely no desire to conquer you, just extract from you for as long as possible.

Women, as enemies, can run a kingdom together, but men can only do it as friends.

That doesn't mean it'll be a good kingdom, mind you.

It's basically keep your enemies closer than friends when you're a woman. Whereas men try to destroy each other or uplift each other, seeking ever higher standards, women tend to prefer to normalize standards and keep women on the same level by reprimanding each other via social control instead of face to face.

So a woman will rarely take her enemy on 1v1, instead she'll change the dynamic of her social group to reprimand the outlier until they fall in line.

It's insidious if you're a man but to a woman it's the normal way of doing things - similarly women will look at a mans combat/eliminating the enemy and forward confrontation as overly brutal and disgusting.

desu i hate you both
>>
>>29195440
>Women
>Running a kingdom

Someone post the all female movie studio thingy
>>
>>29195294
>>29195440
These two posts pretty much sum up all you need to know about women. They aren't confrontational creatures. They are very manipulative creatures. Why do you think they cheat more than men? A man is going to go outright and state 'I don't love you anymore' whereas a woman will cuck you with little thought and you get >>29193935

If women were as confrontational as men, I assure you break-ups would go much more smoother.
>>
>>29193935
>Women can effectively judge character

It takes a Casey Anthony for women to hate hate hate. She wanted to continue to be a roastie whore despite the existence of her child to the point where she murdered it. A blatant breach of the rules like that is what's necessary for women to actually call out bad behavior.

They throw each other under the bus all the time, yes, but that's mostly just picking sides or plays at power, not any sort of conscious social review and critique.
>>
>>29193935
They do you just never notice it because its done in a passive aggressive manner.
>>
>>29195361
>calls people out on their shit by saying nobody ever calls them out on their shit
I love this meme.
You're literally criticizing this board by saying it never receives criticism.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.