[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that women don't love, and aren't even ph
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_l6zj1tWEjE1qbrqc6o1_400.jpg (30 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l6zj1tWEjE1qbrqc6o1_400.jpg
30 KB, 375x500
Reminder that women don't love, and aren't even physically attracted to men, they only see you as a disposable utility.

http://www.theprimalmale.com/how-women-view-men/
>>
>>29193421
that's not even true
>>
>>29193421

I did not click, but I guess it is a redpill-PUA website...
>>
>>29193421
I refuse to accept that. I choose to believe in love. Until the day I die.
>>
File: openyourass.png (231 KB, 565x426) Image search: [Google]
openyourass.png
231 KB, 565x426
>>29193499
love can only exist between 2 men
>>
>>29193551
Never ever. That is a dead end and has no beauty in it. It's merely a fetish
>>
>>29193800
Your female overlords wont like your gay bashing my man. Your female overlords think it's a beautiful thing as they peg you then invite big Brutus around to do the same to you.
>>
>>29193452

Yes it is. What he said is true for most men. Women only feel anything for Chad.
>>
>>29193881
Not when I train to be the Brutus.
I lift everyday
>>
>women are irrational and driven by emotion
>women are natural psychopaths without love or empathy

Which is it.
>>
>>29194099
Women are irrational and driven by their own emotionality, which makes them natural psychopaths without love or empathy for tohers
>>
>>29194073
so your going to fuck guys on the order of females then? sounds pretty gay to me
>>
>>29194139
Go back to lgbt. Being gay is a sin. And I would date a traditional women who doesn't like pegging.
>>
some women do love their partner though but not very many, most are just their to get their financial wants met or because it seemed right at the time

women are not meant to love men deeply anyway, because that would entail putting themselves at risk for him, something that wouldn't be good for their survival

they are primarily concerned with their children and have to be selfish in that regard

men can put all their love into a woman because he needs to be the protector and provider, she isn't strong enough to do that for him

his role is in the outside world of material things and pouring that into her

her role is to manage her relationships and raise the children until they can fend for themselves
>>
>>29194271
What an atheistic Fedora tier analysis.

Evolution is a lie. Men and Woman come from Adam and Eve
>>
>>29194356
not a good troll
>>
>>29194409
Women and men are more than tan base instincts.
>>
>>29194565
i agree but instincts are still very powerful, they fuel our wants and desires
>>
>>29194596
No proof that we were ever animals
>>
>>29194847
This is why I love ameritards
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.