[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for fembots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: trump-christ.jpg (156 KB, 1184x626) Image search: [Google]
trump-christ.jpg
156 KB, 1184x626
Would you actually date a man who has no job? I'm not talking a man who just got laid off the factory and is in between, I'm talking about a guy who legit has never had a job and has no way of proving he can actually hold one. Would you really date a man like that?
>>
Only if he lets me buy him Gene Simmons surgery for his tongue and then stick it up my ass twice a day.
>>
>"fembots"
don't exist
also no they wouldn't
>>
>>29193256
>implying there's any difference between a guy in-between jobs and a guy that never had a job
Have you ever even seen a live woman?
>>
NEETs are superior to wagecucks in every conceivable way. A town whose population is comprised solely of wagecucks would be so shaken by the arrival of even a single NEET overlord it's nothing short of astonishing.

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wagecuck town till suddenly NEET bulls triumphantly march in. Women would feel infinitely more attraction to these superior, unenslaved NEETs than their pathetic wageslave hubbies. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town, who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wagecuck's women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children with their wageslave genes? They're only going to turn out like their fathers, mindless cogs in a machine whose sole purpose is to chew wagecucks up till no juice is left, then spit them out, all for the benefit of the clearly superior NEETs.

And the wagecucks? They'd flee, realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives' attraction would be, to Japan where they'd try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls, the only things disgusting, lonely, and brainwashed by the ubiquitous glorification of wagecuckoldry enough to accept them. Many would be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful display; Japs probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once wagecuck town, every woman would be raising their superior NEET children and queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wouldn't stop until they hit menopause as they'd know deep down their purpose is to populate the world with superior NEET bulls who'd then move on to proselytize the superiority of the unenslaved to the enslaved in other wagecuck towns.

Sorry, what was your question again?
>>
>>29193322

Screencapped. Good fucking post if I do say so myself

Oregano
>>
>>29193322
keking at your pathetic existence, famalamshalam, 2bh.
>>
>>29194150
>being this enraged
Wagecucks - when will they learn?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.