[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get rejected by a girl >apologize for making her feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 16733.original-2866[2].jpg (47 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
16733.original-2866[2].jpg
47 KB, 385x385
>get rejected by a girl
>apologize for making her feel uncomfortable
What is the most pathetic thing you've done, /r9k/?
>>
i got psychosis because i was so much in love with a girl and saw her everywhere

i'm on medication now

shit how did this even happen
>>
>>29193215
Being in love/ having a crush is basically a mild psychosis
Prolonged instances of a crush are therefore to be avoided
>>
Sat alone at my friend's house with his sister (two years younger) drinking vodka and refused to go upstairs and play twister with her, instead telling her that we should wait for her brother to get back (two hours later)
>>
>try to be beta
>ask out a girl i talked to a few times
>thought i had a chance
>says no
>shit becomes weird but i hope we can still be friends
>say hey to her one time
>"don't talk to me"
>i get extremely pissed and want my revenge
>go on /x/ and find a love spell to put on her so she can feel my pain when i reject her like she rejected me
>she becomes nicer to me, says she regrets rejecting me
>falls in love with me
>we are now married with our third kid on the way
>>
>>29193086
How does every man ask girls out and I cant? I'm handsome but I don't understand the act of "flirting" and all that bullshit. I just find it embarrasing, I mean am I supposed to go talk a girl out of nowhere? She will just laugh or get scared and think im a psychopath.
Also I couldnt stand a rejection, women fuck whoever they want but Im supposed to be a perfect gentleman with them just to see of they want my dick? Its fucking bullshit man
>>
>>29193848
Whats the spell? I want to create some female orbiters.
>>
>>29193279
can vouch, currently going crazy and on meds
>>
>stole a family member's pantsu to ease dysphoria
>>
That's not a bad thing OP. These days girls can accuse you of rape just by looking at them. You'll never know with these meat flaps anymore.
>>
>>29193086
>Get rejected by girl
>apologise for making her feel unconfortable
Heh could have been worse Op. At least you didn't apologise in advance before getting rejected
>>
File: 1430248598624-0.png (212 KB, 413x382) Image search: [Google]
1430248598624-0.png
212 KB, 413x382
>planning on going to prom with group of friends
>girl I was crushing on asks me to go with her
>get to prom
>she immediately ignores me and asks other people to dance
>she goes off and talks to some guy whose date left him
>I kinda stand awkwardly nearby
>prom over
>she never even danced with me
>she starts to cry and say she's sorry
>I fall for it
>guy whose date left him needs a ride
>I offer to give him a ride too thinking that maybe I wasn't being a good enough beta
>thankfully he finds someone else
>take her home
>think I'm a gentleman for being so tolerant and polite
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.