[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that masculinity is nothing more than being a disposable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Michelangelos_David%20[][1].jpg (23 KB, 262x350) Image search: [Google]
Michelangelos_David%20[][1].jpg
23 KB, 262x350
Is it true that masculinity is nothing more than being a disposable utility whose feelings don't matter? That the role of male organisms is merely to provide, protect and self sacrifice for women and children?

This is the idea I get from all sources, be they MGTOW, PUA, 'neo-masculinity,' traditionalism, psychology, religion and philosophy. Feeling masculine seems to correlate heavily with how tough, useful and expendable you are.

I however have always been aware I had a lot more feminine personality than is typical, as evidence by my unwillingness to suppress emotion, concern with personal style and comfort, and preference to 'sit and smell the flowers' instead of going out to compete and achieve things, unwilling to protect or provide for women. I find that this is a much happier state of being when you have a more balanced personality with equal masculine and feminine components, you feel more complete, not needing a partner to complete you. Which suits me well since my feminine energy and child like enthusiasm for life is not attractive to women, and so I cannot reasonably expect to ever be in a relationship. Relationships work based on polarity, so if I' neither dominant or submissive, neither leader nor follower etc. I don't see how any women wouldn't find it boring how calm, aloof and non-confrontational I am.
>>
>>29192969
this needs bumpage
>>
>>29192969
bump lalalalalalallalal ackbar
>>
>>29192969
nothing new, but nothing false either
>>
>Is it true that masculinity is nothing more than being a disposable utility whose feelings don't matter? That the role of male organisms is merely to provide, protect and self sacrifice for women and children?
No. Male organisms don't have any particular role, especially not humans.

>Which suits me well since my feminine energy and child like enthusiasm for life is not attractive to women
Lots of women find energy and enthusiasm attractive.

>Relationships work based on polarity
Clearly you do not understand how relationships work, presumably because you've never been in one.

>I don't see how any women wouldn't find it boring how calm, aloof and non-confrontational I am.
I am calm, aloof, and non-confrontational, and my girlfriend does not find it boring at all. She likes the fact that I am not volatile, that I am dependable and stable.
>>
Read the Bible and you'll see that both the male and female roles are curses God gave us during the fall. We were meant to have neither (working to provide, or labor pain and reproduction for females).

a lot of "traditionalists" miss this point and obsess over birthrates, building civilization etc but in reality if you actually read the Bible it's clear that this is all in vain, the whole earth will perish.

The male role you speak of is a temporary curse, the price we all pay for the fall of Adam (for listening to eve). In heaven men don't have do this anymore.
>>
>>29192969
Masculinity is being an asshole.
>>
>>29192969
shut the fuck up
go be a pussy somewhere else
>>
>>29192969

Yes. Men are disposable. Western society expects men to be "real men" and serve women with feminism and chivalry. That's how it works, and it's fucking atrocious, but nobody wants to change it. We are disposable, people go hard on us because we are men. We are disposable for women and the state.
>>
>>29192969
>Is it true that masculinity is nothing more than being a disposable utility whose feelings don't matter?
it's more not having feelings in the first place and more having utility than being disposable
>>
damn that's a small dong haha
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.