[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sister calls me because she found out her son went out of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1442165742665.png (171 KB, 396x423) Image search: [Google]
1442165742665.png
171 KB, 396x423
>sister calls me because she found out her son went out of town with his dad without any changing clothes
>asks if I packed his clothes
>be completely taken aback because I don't fucking remember her saying "Anon, please pack my son's clothing"
>"I thought you packed his clothes!" I say
>"I told you his clothes were in the dryer before I left for work!"
>have told her on more than one occasion that she can't tell me things when I'm half asleep (she leaves for work around 7am)
>not only did we speak on the phone while she was at work, she was home for at least 3 hours before her son left and not once did she ask if the clothes were packed or check to see herself
>tell her this but still thinks that one statement in the morning should've been enough for me to know what to do
>I'm well-known to lack common sense
>now has to drive an hour away in rain to drop off his clothes

Who's more at fault here? Usually if I'm depending on someone to do something, I ask them several times if they did it. Additionally, she probably thinks I'm stupid for not piecing her message together but I think she's stupid for not telling me directly what she wanted me to do.
>>
>>29192964
literally no one cares about your petty "problems". kill yourself
>>
Tell her that it's her own fucking kid and she should pack the fucking clothes. You are raising your sisters son man
>>
>>29193148
Don't talk to me or my sister son's ever again.
>>
you're at fault because you have to be told more than once to do basic fucking things
are you a child
take this to /adv/
>>
>>29193175
This.

The blame is on you first for being half asleep at 7am, second for having to be reminded and prodded like a child.
>>
>>29193175
>>29193249
who gives a fuck about the kid's clothes

it completely does not matter at all

let him wear the same clothes no big deal
>>
>>29192964
Do you also sleep with your sister?
>>
>>29192964
Why isn't this between the father and mother? What do you even have to do with this? I mean, be a good uncle and babysit from time to time but you aren't your sister's husband.
>>
just murder her dude
>>
>>29193296
Pretty much this
Seems like making a huge fuss out of nothing
>>
>>29192964
>>29193175
>>29193296
Children unless they like fucking piss themselves or fall in mud don't absolutely require to change clothes everyday. Unlike us they don't exude nearly as much gross oil throughout the day.
>>
>>29192964
Kill her and then yourself. It's the only option
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.