[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would guys reject girls with flat chests if they have a good butt?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1465493576967.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465493576967.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
Would guys reject girls with flat chests if they have a good butt?
>>
yes, but do you have nice feet?
>>
Nobody looks good when they're 45. Some men, but very few.

Think about that. For like 40% of your life, you're going to be ugly (or REALLY ugly), guaranteed.

Amazing, isn't it?
>>
>>29192736
God no, that's the dream
>>
No. Would love to date her desu.
>>
I like flat chests and small butts
>>
>>29192736
You mean would Chad reject girls with flat chests? I'm going to assume thats what you meant because you can't possibly have issues getting with a non-Chad if you have a flat chest. That is simply not possible.

But to answer your question. Chad wouldn't reject a flat chested girl not at all. Every pussy he fucks fuels his ego and his thundercock does not discriminate. Fat girls, flat girls, tall girls short girls, they're all pink on the inside to Chad.
>>
>>29192736
I don't mind flat chests, prefer them to big chests IMO.
>>
>>29192736
Yes, unless you just wanted a quick fuck. Without tits, you're worth 5 minutes of my time, but no more than that.
>>
>>29192736
I love flat chested girls and the way their little nipples puff out like they're trying so hard to be real breasts.. it's cute
>>
Flat chest is literally a non issue. It can even be kind of cute.
>>
butt & hips >>>>>> tits
>>
you mean chad right?

chad will have sex with you but he may not commit
>>
>>29192736
Nope an adult or teenager needs a chest for me to want them, I only find flats hot on lolis.
>>
>flat chests are bad meme
how can people be this retarded?
>>
>>29192736
No, chestlets have ZERO (0) (z e r o) value to me or anyone else and do not belong on this earth.
>>
>>29193315
Everybody knows that men are fucking obsessed with big tits. They only settle for flatchested girls if they feel they have no other choice.
>>
>>29192736
Do you have a feminine penis?
Blox
>>
So long as they had a decent face, nope.
>>
As long as I can bury my face in your ass like I could a large pair of tits then we cool.
>>
>>29193383
sure thing kiddo.
http://metro.co.uk/2016/01/13/study-finds-poorer-men-like-bigger-breasts-while-the-richer-like-them-smaller-5621310/
>>
>>29193315
Get out of the house, loser. All alpha men love big breasts. Only pedophile, low test fags like small breasts.
>>
booty>tits
>>
File: m07wob2.gif (409 KB, 549x372) Image search: [Google]
m07wob2.gif
409 KB, 549x372
at the state im in i wouldn't reject a girl for anything except weight im not super /fit/ but im healthy and fat(not thick fat) women are disgusting other than that idk really bight sound beta as fuck but if they fuck good and are cool people the accessories are not that important
>>
>>29193643
>but im healthy and fat
Yeah... no.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.