[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most of your life ends up being determined by how you respond
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 3.-Noogie.jpg (67 KB, 634x579) Image search: [Google]
3.-Noogie.jpg
67 KB, 634x579
Most of your life ends up being determined by how you respond to elementary school bullying. This primitive jockeying for position is how social dynamics and a pecking order are established that follow people for the rest of their lives.

In short, it was game over for you all the way back in grade school when you submitted instead of responding with fierce aggression
>>
>>29192652
sluthate is that way --->
>>
File: supreme gentleman.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
supreme gentleman.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>29192652
>responded with a real punch unlike those stupid headlock bullshit you see in fake wrestling
>broke bully's teeth and his is bleeding everywhere
>I get in trouble
>>
It was in High School that I first experienced bullying.
>>
Why do you guys think you were bullied?

I only had a few friends in high school, but the people I talked to were all friendly to me if I was friendly first.
>>
>>29193285
A wannabe ghetto Bosnian girl used to fuck with me for no reason. She would sit right behind me and lowkey talk shit about about me, AND touch my fucking hair.

Atleast I got the final laugh because next year she moved to an inner city school because she thought she was so tough and ghetto. She got bullied so hard she LITERALLY shit her pants in school.
>>
>>29193130
this except I didn't use that much force
still got in trouble
>>
>>29192652
kids nowadays don't know how to shoot up schools like our pre 2010 ancestors did. bullys are slowly regrouping.
>>
I punched the gangster school bully in middle school (prompting lots of 'my brother is a triad and he will shoot you' threats).

I still ended up this way.
>>
>>29192652
WRONG
in elementary school i would get picked, but i was the one beating them up
but when iwas 10 and my mother put me i a new school, told me to not fight or be agressive, i obeyed

single mother JUST FUCKED MY ENTIRED LIFE UP SINCE THE BEGINNING

and woman are all the same, so what matter is if you have a good tutor, a good model,a father.

that's why robots exist

for more info see this thread >>29189100
>>
File: 1508.jpg (43 KB, 324x500) Image search: [Google]
1508.jpg
43 KB, 324x500
>Most of your life ends up being determined by how you respond to elementary school bullying. This primitive jockeying for position is how social dynamics and a pecking order are established that follow people for the rest of their lives.

Bullshit

I have have fought and gained respect, I actually enjoyed to scuffle.

But at some point my inferior genetics started to kick in, and as the others grow bigger and stronger, I couldn't keep up.
>>
>>29193130
getting in trouble doesn't fucking matter. I'm teaching any kid I have what my dad taught me. "Don't fuck with people for no reason, but if they fuck with you beat the shit out of them and I'll take you for ice cream when you're suspended. "

Got suspended 3 times in elementary/middle school but I'm moderately successful while one of the neighbor kids who took his bullying is still a NEET.
>>
>>29192652
i always was bullied, and always fighted back them, but they still coming for theyr daily kick in the ass, today i learnt that they where tryng to wake me up of my stupidity and take the alpha attitude they was specting me to have, and not the betha freakysh attitude i use to had
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.