[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Reall dumb shit your parents or someone else's parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 400x344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 400x344
ITT: Reall dumb shit your parents or someone else's parents have done

>Be me
>15, summertime of freshmen year
>I'm suicidal and all my friends are too
>One friend who tried to slice his throat in front of his dad
>Parents locked up all sharp objects as they should'be
>He's attending summer school and he ends up doing decently
>Dad is proud of him and buys him a damn Bowie knife
>wtf.jpg
>He cuts himself all summer and ends up killing himself by slicing his throat.
>mfw they didn't even contact anyone when he tried to kill himself
>mfw lost a good friend due to his stupid dad
>>
>>29192615
He wanted him to die. It was a dare.
>>
>>29192655
It really did seem like it
>>
File: pepe kek.jpg (11 KB, 229x221) Image search: [Google]
pepe kek.jpg
11 KB, 229x221
>>29192615
That sounds fucking hilariuos.
>>
No way. That father knew exactly what he was doing, that's kinda fucked up but I'm also getting a weird avant grade feeling from it, like it's such a poetic sucide.
>>
>>29192615
ABSOLUTELY DARWINISTIC
>>
>>29192615
Is that kid's dad fucking retarded?
>>
>>29194656
His dad was either a fucking idiot or was trying to get his son to kill himself
>>
>>29193684
how fucking stupid are you

Sorry for your loss anon that shits fucked up
>>
>>29194798
It's been years since it's happened but thanks. He had a pretty fucked up life. It's pretty sad to think about it
>>
>>29194656
He's a fucking genius. If you ever get cucked into raising parasites, you'll understand.
>>
>>29195617

His dad sounds like the real victim
>>
>>29192615
No, you lost a good friend because he was an edgy attention whore
>>
>>29194798
Speaking as someone who's suicidal and actively debating whether I should do a gram of dope and swallow all my meds at once, it is fucking hilarious. It's not good, but it's funny as hell.
>>
>>29193767
How is it poetic?
>>
That dad sounds like a pretty cool guy
>>
>>29195764
If you really wanted to die you wouldn't be telling everyone. People have turned being pretend suicidal into a personality
>>
>>29195793
I'm still not sure if I want to die, hence using the word debating. Maybe you missed it. Anyway, I think it's funny that you're trying to make me look whiny when you can't even see the comedy in tragic situations. Half the people who I've met who's made genuine attempts on their lives have laughed about it. It's not that they're happy about the fact that they almost died, it's that there's something inherently comical about the situation. And OP's story is a perfect example of that. If I'm turning being pretend suicidal into a personality, which I may be, I won't deny it, you're turning being offended about things which you have no real business being offended about into a personality.

tl;dr: The story is fucking funny, get over it.
>>
>>29195764
yeah even looking at it from that point of view it's not that funny unless you're like 15 or something
>>
Suicide is funny, and I say that as someone who's suicidal. Sensitive normalfags need to die.
>>
OP, his parents are amazing and you are a complete fucking retard. Suicide is great and should be encouraged. It is suffering that should be frowned upon.
>>
>>29195844
part of being an adult is knowing when to laugh at something and when to be serious. You obviously have a lot of growing up to do.
>>
>>29195926
>being an adult is being a sensitive fucking butterfly
You need to die
>>
Soo many edgy teens in this threads. Suicide isn't funny or serious it's up to you which way you interpret it. If you're underage and you don't want to look like this kind of shit bothers you then yeah, you're going to pretend it's funny. Lack of empathy is a sign of immaturity by the way
>>
>>29195926
>>29195878
There is irony inherent in OP's story. Irony is comedic. Am I supposed to pretend I don't find it funny because I'm too afraid of offending cultural norms?

I'm not saying it's not tragic. I never once said that, and I don't believe I implied it, I believe I implied the opposite. Can you really not see comedy and tragedy together in the same situation? If not, that seems more immature than what you accuse me of. And "when to be serious"? This is 4chan. Am I supposed to reign in my sense of humor just because a sensitive issue was raised? I wasn't even trying to inject comedy into anything, I was simply appreciated it where it lay.
>>
>>29195745
He was edgy but wasn't an attention whore. Would've been fine if his parents sent him to the doctor and put him in therapy
>>
>>29196028
Yeah I didn't read that but you should kill yourself.
>>
>>29192615
I'm black so I have lots of stores
Mom:
>Never used condoms/protection of any kind
>Specifically dates me who never finished high school and often can't read
>Moved to a small town with few blacks and no job lined up
>Lets her car go to shit even though there is no public transportation
>Can't even afford to pay her taxes but took a house anyway
Dad:
>Dropped out
>Sells crack even in 50s
>Tries to scam people by pretending he can't walk
>Beat the shit out of his wife in front of a police officer
>Tried to scam a life insurance company but didn't pay into the policy
>Tries to tell people he's rich and fucks doctors/lawyers even though there are maybe like 5 black doctors in all of California
>>
File: 1465548561796.png (12 KB, 246x200) Image search: [Google]
1465548561796.png
12 KB, 246x200
>>29196001
Oh, just can it normalfag.
Suicide is absolutely hilarious. The very concept of human existence itself is hilarious. A constant, meaningless cycle, with no kind of goal, no finality. The only thing to come out of it is the continuation of itself, which avails nothing. Yet humans are hardwired to want to continue this cycle, for some odd reason.
Isn't that simply absurd? All you can really do is laugh at how insane it is. To commit suicide is to laugh in the face of humanity, one last "fuck you" before you're 6 feet under.
>>
>>29196028
>implying i don't get amused be the same things your talking about
it's just that in Ops case i thought it was a pretty dumb thing to laugh at and just came off as being edgy imo. Anyway whatever this thread has turned into a bickering contest which isn't what op intended in the first place i don't think
>>
>>29195844
>>29195793
>>29195926
>>29195975
>>29196028
>>29196139
What more can men do in the face of Abyss?
>>
>>29196153
And again, this fact in conjuction with the irony of the boy's father getting him a knife(the instrument with which he used to attempt suicide) for not commiting suicide is crazy. You don't have a sense of humor if you don't find that funny.
>>
>>29196139
I probably should, but I probably won't.
>>29196153
These fucks apparently aren't willing to accept dark comedy as a concept. Not that I'm entirely agreeing with your perspective of the story, but I'm glad you have one with actual thought behind it.
>>
>>29196153
Is that our little baby's first existential crisis i'm witnessing here? how cute
>>
>>29196173
So I said I found something funny, and you're just talking shit because you thought it was edgy, i.e. insensitive? 'imo' you should fuck off.

Anyway, why the hell shouldn't be this thread a bickering contest? People are posting. Things are being said. Hell, people are annoyed at each other, maybe even a bit mad. And that's absolutely perfect. It doesn't matter what was intended.
>>
>>29192615

As much as you need to search for a sense of it, your friend is the only guilty. You can kill yourself in, literally, n-1 ways if you discard sharp objects. Your friend just hated himself for whatever reason and ended it up the bitchy way. As much as you hate this, it doesn't make it any less true.

Obviously, this is assuming your friend wanted to kill himself so badly; he could've been just a sicko with a very unique fetish consisting on slice himself in many ways.
>>
>>29196153
>Implying nobody has ever thought of this
>>
>>29196310
Did I say nobody ever has? Such assumptions.
>>29196237
>le first existential crisis xD
So you don't have anything to say in response?
>>
>>29196296
My assumption would be to think that he committed the act as a way of cutting at his father too.
>>
>>29195844
Thisbot gets it. Buying a pistol tomorrow to do the deed, and this story is fucking hilarious. Honestly I'm happier now that I've decided to go ahead than I've ever been.
>>
do NOT do suicide unless you have a place such as an anime/game/dreamworld or something you wanna go too.

also the dad in op just wanted to see his son finish with school and gave him the knife to make sure he still wanted to do it.
>>
He was trying to say 'I trust you enough not to kill yourself,' and he was wrong. Too high-minded a gesture for the current year, we all have to be babied unless we immediately crumple up and die.
>>
>>29196296
I know that my friend was guilty for his actions. He's the one who took his own life and he made that decision. I agree that it wasn't just his parents. Still doesn't accuse the fact that his parents were bad at being parents. His dad gave him a knife and they didn't offer any help to him despite knowing he was suicidal. They're both at fault for his death
>>
>>29196270
Being edgy doesn't mean a person is being"insensitive" it means they're trying to come across as tough and hard when in most cases they're just trying hard to fit in with everybody else. I said it was my opinion because i didn't want to come across as someone who was completely disregarding what you where saying. But yeah if you don't want it that way i think your point of view is pretty fucking stupid imo
>>
>>29196374
dafuq? You think you just fucking fuck off to whatever escapist bullshit world suits your fancy? Dead is dead. Like a fucking hard drive blown into a million pieces. The data's not fucking living in Middle Earth now. It's just destroyed, retard.
>>
>>29196481
Yeah, I'm trying to come across so tough and hard by not denying the comedy in a situation.
>>
>>29196340
Sorry but i don't know how else you want me to respond to that.
>life has no meaning
yeah it fucking does. It has whatever meaning you want to give
>suicide is hilarious
you might as well say an orange is hilarious. Suicide isn't good or bad or funny or
whatever the fuck you want to call. It's an act that may or may not cause a positive or negative effect on the people that surround you. It the case of Ops friend it made you have a good chuckle. I called you edgy. You came up with your super original no-one-has ever-thought-of-before philosofy. End of fucking story
>>
>>29192615
>15
> i'm suicidal and all my friends are too
stopped reading right there, you are a bunch of retards who need to stop consuming media
>>
>>29196711
Truth though. Right here.
>>
>>29196509
Hey man whatever if you find that funny good for you. I guess we don't share the same sense of humor
>>
>>29192615

>9 years old, youngest in family and most spoiled
>family is happy, going to visit relatives in europe every year
>suddenly sister has a baby
>she's a senior
>all attention stops instantly towards me
>mom almost kills herself due to the stress
>dad gives no shits, has flings with women through social media
>nobody cares about anything but my sister and her children
>life is fucked over

I haven't seen anyone be full of life since my sister gave birth to her first.
>>
>>29196687
That guy doesn't give life meaning, thus for his purposes it has no meaning.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.