[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST HELP ME FIND SOMETHING THAT COULD KILL THE TIME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1433149940856.jpg (17 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1433149940856.jpg
17 KB, 399x388
i really need some kind of a time killer, i spend days literally lying on my bed and listening the same albums for about 5 years

inb4
>video games dont give me any joy as they used to
>same with movies
>same with books
>no connections to get drugs
>living in a totally shithole
>>
Get a job. Make your time at least worth something, even if it's just money.
>>
>>29192662
im trying to find one, still got about a month till school will end but i start to doubt if im gonna last that long
>>
>>29192728
find a hobby then, learn to draw, anything. you could get social gains as well
>>
>>29192548
It seems like you've finally evolved enough to not be able to enjoy 99% of media, you just have to find the right media.
>>
>>29192548

repetitive behavior is a sign of autism op

something that involves being around people, even if they dont become your best friends might be good to get out of your room
>>
>>29192753
>learn to draw

Thank you very much Sir, this is an awesome advice :):):) Im surely gonna do that :)))

Cheers :)
>>
>>29192814
i would love to be around the people, but i cant force myself to leave my room, im scared of everything;
>helicopter parents questions - WHERE ARE YOU GOING? WITH WHOM? WHEN ARE YOU GONNA BE BACK?
>seeing people that i know
>leaving my room and finding nothing behind the door, no people with whom i can hang out, and the appropriate place for meeting someone new
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.