[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if I'm the only human on this site and you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: I C U.jpg (8 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
I C U.jpg
8 KB, 235x215
What if I'm the only human on this site and you're all just advanced AI bots?
>>
you need a break
>>
you could use a break
>>
you should take a break
>>
Take a break. Have a Kit Kat.
>>
Time for a break, lad
>>
I, for one, believe you should take a break friend
>>
>>29192478
Sounds like you got a case of the Mondays
>>
Who even makes these memes? All these hundreds upon hundreds of different pics of Pepe and Wojak.

MAKES SENSE.
>>
it's breaking time, get your hammer
>>
Hmm. I think you should take a break.
>>
Take a break, it is recommended.
>>
File: WAKE ME UP.png (209 KB, 604x613) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP.png
209 KB, 604x613
>>29192505
>>29192620
>>29192628
>>29192645
>>29192663
>>29192685

No fucking way. I'm on to you fucking """""ROBOTS""""""
>>
That means you woke up from the coma
>>
>>29192478
Such a stupid, shitty, reddit-tier thread. Kill yourselves.
>>
>>29192754
You seem tense. Why not take a break?
>>
You're just making things up because you've been on the computer too long. Take a break and stay where you are, help is on the way.
>>
>>29192875
How do you know where I live?
>>
>>29192783
uh ohhh little fussy baby is throwing one of his big diapie-wiapie baby tantrums again, someone check to make he's not poo pood and pee peed himself
>>
>>29192921
Take a break human.
>>
I smile thinking that a bot couldn't write the same shit i write, even if it is shit
>>
>>29192478
>advanced
>intelligence

lol
>>
>>29192478
There's only you and one other poster. I am literally every poster that you aren't.
>>
>>29192478
no way 100% hum-- ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR
>>
The only break you will experience from this hell is the breaking of your mind
>>
File: You wot m8.png (158 KB, 737x758) Image search: [Google]
You wot m8.png
158 KB, 737x758
>>29193294
What's so funny beeper? You an older model or something?
>>
File: Goodbye.png (236 KB, 386x399) Image search: [Google]
Goodbye.png
236 KB, 386x399
Captcha: I'm not a robot

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.