[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys sometimes feel that you spend too much time on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: basement-dweller-27480473556.jpg (46 KB, 400x303) Image search: [Google]
basement-dweller-27480473556.jpg
46 KB, 400x303
Do you guys sometimes feel that you spend too much time on the internet? I certainly do. I don't spend enough time playing vidya.
>>
Same. I spend way too much lurking and not playing the games I've bought.
Then again I recently bought Overwatch and it was just shit. Really dissapointed in that so I've been just shitposting and lurking all day everyday instead. Should just get over it and play other games.
>>
Give me alternative which does not suck dicks. Theres none for losers
>>
>decide to try Fallout 4
>too immersive to have any music/podcast/tv/movie in background while i play
>this drives me nuts
>need more stimuli
>turn it off
>open 10 threads and turn on tv
i need to go camping or something to calm my brain down
>>
It started bothering because now i fucking hate imageboards and all shitsites too. Absolute garbage
>>
>>29192413
Well, kind of. But tbqh I don't really care about that. My only problem is that I'm watching screens (phone or monitor at work or home) at least 13-14 hours a day and it's pretty tiring for my eyes.

I want to stop, but I can't.
>>
I spend way too much time on the internet. Worst part is its not even good time, its just browsing and shitposting places like this. I don't even play video games anymore. I'm starting to realize I need to spend my time better. Today was one of my days off and all I did was sleep till 11am, go to the gym and come home and fuck around on the internet. What a waste of a day. A week ago I had a rage attack and I was seriously close to taking a bat and bashing my computer into pieces, would probably do me good.
>>
>>29192544
>camping
That's a good idea. Let's organize an /r9k/ camp adventure

>not
>>
>i'm not playing video games enough! waahhh

Who says this? You aren't playing games because you don't want to play them. It's a fucking recreational activity-you don't have to do it if you don't fucking want to, what the fuck.

I bet if I handed you a ziplock baggy full of fat joints you'd smoke them.

See? That's something you WANT to do.
>>
>>29192544
>movie in background
who does this? then better go read the plot on wikipedia, no difference
>>
>>29192413
It's not that
I think I spend too much time on the internet doing the same things over and over again
Even though it's completely pointless

It's an empty routine
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.