[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Filipinos the niggers of Asia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 750x761) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 750x761
Why are Filipinos the niggers of Asia?
>>
>>29192268
original islanders were called 'negritos' by the Spaniards. They looked like chinks mixed with australian aboriginies.
>>
>>29192268
None of those things are Filipino though. Whoever made this picture clearly hasn't seen one.
>>
>>29192283
No the negritos are the brown skinned subhumans that lived in the island of Negros in the Phillipines, they are close relatives of Aboriginals not african niggers its very interesting really.
>>
>>29192304
The top left one definitely is, can't remember her instagram username but she is definitely filipino.
>>
Those are all pretty cute girls
>>
>>29192367
are you completely blind?
>>
>>29192429
I can't see where I'm wrong.
>>
>>29192304
b-but if he or she was born in the Philippines, that makes her Filipino :D

you be saying a black person born in Britain is not British?
>>
>>29192268

they're the mexicans of asia. get it right.
>>
File: 1445816810529.jpg (106 KB, 451x276) Image search: [Google]
1445816810529.jpg
106 KB, 451x276
>We need more brown people
>>
>>29192797
lmao, youre fucking stupid
>>
Filipinas was a mistake

t. Spain
>>
>>29192797
Africans are the most genetically diverse human group on earth though, its just racist to start genetically classifying african ethnicities thats why we cant see much of their diversity but you will notice that african niggers have an assortment of head shapes where as europeans have a more limited cranium shape at the base.
>>
>>29193663
yeah, not to speak about they were kings and pharaohs n shit
>>
>>29192268
the bottom left is so ugly holy shit how can something like that be praised
>>
>>29192938
upvote, reddit!
>>
>>29192797
>blue eyes on white people
Yuck! Plain yts need to fuck off
>green eyes on a nigger or indian
So pretty :) #diversity
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.