[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any kind hearted INTJ that wouldn't mind teaching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 27
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 334x383) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 334x383
Is there any kind hearted INTJ that wouldn't mind teaching me the ways of manipulating roaches?
>>
>>29191961
Get a second phone to start of
>>
File: 1080.jpg (241 KB, 800x526) Image search: [Google]
1080.jpg
241 KB, 800x526
>>29191961
INTP here

If you want to learn how to manipulate as an INTJ, just spend more time interacting with people. You'll hate it, but you'll learn a lot. Practice makes perfect, and over time you'll see yourself automatically making responses that 'leads' people into the path of thought you want them to experience.

The true form of 'inception'.
>>
File: 1435794691573.png (274 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1435794691573.png
274 KB, 500x500
When normies "confide" in you, just repeat everything they say back to them in a different way. Sometimes, don't reply, just let them talk:

"What's up Norman?"
"I feel really shit, my gf just broke up with me"
"..."
"I really wish she'd listen to me but it seems like she doesn't understand me. I told her that I was going drinking with some guys and she thought I was going out somewhere else and she just doesn't get it, I don't know"
"you feel like you are misunderstood?"
"yeah! thanks anon you're such a great listener"

Watch Louis Theroux, he does this very well. People respond very well if you don't try and judge them or offer any solutions, just sum up what they have said and send it back.

When you do this with them every day, you build up a rapport. You're not actually doing anything except allowing them to talk to themselves. The pay off is that they will defend you, never speak badly of you, and they will perhaps even do you favors. At the same time they will see you as unassuming and quiet. I do this at work all the time, it is something you will need to learn to function in the adult world.

The "strings" aspect comes about when you have a goal you wish to achieve. You will need other people, you can't do everything on your own, and so you need to position people in positions that will allow you to quickly achieve your goals. Just nudge people around, make them think they are the ones in control. In order to get ahead in the world you need to grease the wheels of normie social groups.
>>
File: 1382478778158.jpg (344 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1382478778158.jpg
344 KB, 1366x768
>>29193635
This is good advice, but balances on the idea that all normies are flat, gullible fools.

There are many people that would quickly catch on to the 'listen to just enough of what they say to repeat it reassuringly' style of conversation. Not only this, but OP wants to manipulate "roaches", so I doubt he wants to make friends with them first. There are faster ways to pull strings, if you ignore sensibilities.
>>
File: 1444310014405.png (113 KB, 500x592) Image search: [Google]
1444310014405.png
113 KB, 500x592
>>29191961
heres a free tip, understand human nature. Manipulation needs disclosure and comes off as its own reward.

For instance politely asking people to explain things is futile, why would most humans waste time helping a poor anonymous imbecile? however present yourself as a vulnerable jester, spout what you don't know and watch the pigions peck the crumbs. They'll write blogs worth just to prove you wrong! letting their guard down revealing their library of knowledge. In the 3rd person you'd of looked a fool, but on the realm of magic oblivious to the untrained eye you're a notice caster reeling the prize.
>>
esfp here

why not learn how to get a girlfriend instead of having power nerd fantasies online
>>
File: 1329823997200.jpg (439 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1329823997200.jpg
439 KB, 2560x1440
>>29193884
Exactly the advice I would expect from "The Entertainer". Sad.

>>29193819
Are you actually trying to offer OP advice, or just postulating to hear yourself type? None of what you said is directly applicable to OP's quandry, you're telling him to act a fool and then analyze peoples reactions.

He identifies as a kind-hearted INTJ. He doesn't want to be perceived as a fool, he probably doesn't want to be perceived much at all, save by close friends.
>>
>briggs-meyers
Kys
>>
>>29193734
You'd be surprised how stupid most normies are. I know a few sociopath normies, but I can easily detect in them what others can't. It ends up being unspoken mutual utilitarian purposes instead of friendships. They get me social access, and i get them uhh i dunno.
>>
>>29191961
mention the armenian genocide
>>
>>29191961
48 laws of power is a good book too
>>
just tell me who you want to manipulate into doing what and Ill tell you how to do it

the "ways" are a mindset and if you dont know how to do it in the first place you cant learn it
>>
ISTJ here and I just want to know why you want to control people? Don't you find their sporadic behavior more entertaining?
>>
File: 1380525611932.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1380525611932.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
>>29194045
"You'd be surprised" is the argument always given when you have a lack of empirical evidence. I've been around very many 'normies', which is a far-reaching and broad classification. I don't know how many people, or more importantly people-types, you've spent time with, but my assumption is that you surround yourself with the easily-manipulated and think the world is that way.

>>29194092
This is the best response in an ideal situation, but a 4chan thread is hardly that.
>>
>>29193983
>reactions

Sorry you misunderstood, I gave an example of self serving manipulation. It is ones mind you hope to hijack, not spark a lolitrollu shitflinging. My advice was very kindly written.
>>
>>29193363
>>29193734
>>29193983
Can you fuck off already? First off, learn to read. OP asked INTJs how to manipulate people. Not how to manipulate people as an INTJ. That would imply he was an INTJ and couldn't somehow not already manipulate them. Nobody needs the input of the most untalented personality type that earns on average the least and is also on average the unhappiest.
>>
I'm a roach but I can't be manipulated. If an INTJ ever tried to pull my strings I would beat the fucking shit out of them. INTJs can't fight, they are entirely cerebral, Se is their inferior function. INTJs just can't hold their own in a physical confrontation.
>>
File: 1465542843749.png (813 KB, 1139x2593) Image search: [Google]
1465542843749.png
813 KB, 1139x2593
>>29194248
How comical you dirty roach.
>>
>>29194248
I'm an INTJ and I strangled someone my age to death, so goodbye to your broad statements and the ass that gave them birth.
>>
File: TINY_ISLANDS_Wallpaper_caxz.jpg (159 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
TINY_ISLANDS_Wallpaper_caxz.jpg
159 KB, 1024x768
>>29194158
You are putting up strawmen, I am not fooled. I didn't claim you weren't giving an example, only that your example was erroneous to the thread. I also didn't imply that you were telling him to act as a jester, but as a fool. A fool does not necessarily troll or shitfling. Also, there are two forms of communication you used in your post, while your text may have been written 'kindly', your choice of image contradicts that.

>>29194195
I'm very good at reading, as with reading comprehension. Everything he ever does will be done as a INTJ, are you suggesting someone tell him how to do manipulate someone as an ESFP? Doesn't that kill the idea of identifying personality type in the first place?

Also, not that it's relevant, but since you bring it up I am moderately wealthy and very content in my life.
>>
>>29194248
>INTJ
>ever being in a physical confrontation

you dont get it do you?
>>
>>29194076
no it isn't. Its sensationalist garbage.
>>29191961
INTJs couldn't persuade a Chinese peasant to strap their sandals.
See peoples as an end in themselves, also read Nietzsche.
>>
>>29194365
shit happens
your personality type doesn't control the universe and sometimes it will throw you far outside your comfort zone
>>
>>29194365
Take for instance a debater.
Far more analytical, more "in tune" with what an INTJ would pull.
Debaters don't make plans like an Architect, but they can easily recognize and understand, often times better than the Architects themselves.
Either that or all the INTJs I've met have been pretentious retards.
>>
>>29191961
INTJ here. What do you mean by manipulating roaches? Who do you want to manipulate, in which way and to what end?
>>
>>29194396
your type doesnt but you as an intj should be able to control your surroundings and situations, and thus should never be in a position that would cause yourself physical harm

>>29194422
or they werent intjs in the first place and are another personality type that wants to be seen as smarter than they are

INTJ is the rarest type and I see a lot of people claim to be it but do things that are contrary to the traits so I assume that most are just trying to label themselves to look down on others
>>
>>29194321
>You are putting up strawmen

I wasn't rebutting anything you said, you misunderstood the end goal wasn't ones reaction. OP could be manipulating us for freebies as we type, could I be OP? You? THEM? the unknown is vast and flanks our logic swiftly.
>>
>>29194426
I'm an INTP so i can't answer precisely but i've seen INTJ's talk about manipulation and pulling the strings. I suppose it's the technique for always keeping things according to plan and being in control.
>>
>>29194480
>INTJ is the rarest type
No, that would be INFJ you FUCKING MORON
>>
File: Escher_Snakes.jpg (94 KB, 529x595) Image search: [Google]
Escher_Snakes.jpg
94 KB, 529x595
>>29191961
I usually get the groceries myself when I'm at my parents house. My mother insisted on going together so we could carry more stuff.

She never wears flat shoes. No matter what rational argument you throw at her; flat shoes aren't better for comfort, speed... If her rebuttals were true olympic athletes would run with them.

How did I get her to wear flat shoes to the supermarket so we can get there in 10 minutes instead of 17? We dislike our neighbours. We don't like to leave the dog alone. So the next time I told her I'd rather go alone as her shoes alerted the neighbours that we were going out and I didn't want to leave the dog by himself.

She wears flat shoes for grocery shopping now.

tl;dr
Don't reason with irrational people. Manipulating them that way isn't cool, but if they are allergic to reason what the fuck are you supposed to do?
>>
File: 1329820301132.jpg (463 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1329820301132.jpg
463 KB, 1920x1200
>>29194556
I get that the reaction was the purpose of your example, in fact I recognized that in my first response to you. What I said, however, was that it was irrelevant because being a "vulnerable jester" that "spouts" what he doesn't know, isn't how an INTJ manipulates.

Also, the concept of a strawman argument is indeed that you weren't rebutting anything I said, but the strawman arguments you erected yourself out of implication and inference. He very well is manipulating us, he used words on a screen to make us show him words on a screen. If you over-simplify a word like manipulation, you can posit any argument you want to fashion. Which, ironically, is an effective form of manipulation, so good job.

As far as your last sentence, it is inherently contradictory, you trust your logic to tell yourself logic is unreliable. The unknown is vast indeed, but quantifiable to an impressive scope. Will you fight, or perish like a dog?
>>
>>29194304
Report sent
>>
File: 1419330410366.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1419330410366.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
/r9k/ is an ISTP board, all other fag normie types need to get the fuck out
>>
First of all, stop identifying with your body and instincts. Don't consider your uncontrollable desire to fugg a womyn a part of yourself. Your body is merely your first puppet, a tool you should use to train into branching out to other puppets and becoming a puppet master.
>>
>INTJ
>good at manipulation
>not ESTP
ESTPs are the actual ultra manipulators, INTJs are just pretentious wannabe geeks.
>>
File: 1329823974503.jpg (577 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1329823974503.jpg
577 KB, 1920x1200
>>29194696
This. I like this.

You did reason with your mother though, that's h ow you convinced her. Reason let's us get from point A to B to Z, you found a wall she put up along the way to flat shoes, so you used a different path. It's still reasoning, just creative reasoning. Mixed with harmless lies to assure you you're on her side.
>>
>>29194566
I thought that that was more of an ENTJ thing, but in any case I don't think it's reserved to some personality types so I can't think of specific advice; only examples.

For instance, I remember once that one of my roomates (we were 3) wanted to go to ikea to buy general stuff for the house when what she actually wanted is to buy a mattress to replace the one it came with the apartment. Obviously I saw through this, because I knew she was quite egotistical, but instead of calling her out on it I used it to avoid going there by giving rational points and convincing the other roomate (we can get all the stuff we need from stores nearby, etc). That way she had to forget about it or admit she actually wanted to go get the matress (and us to help her), but since she had started with the 'general stuff' bullshit she kind of burned that bridge. She ended up ordering one online and everyone had a nice day.

Something like that? Or more sociopath-style stuff?

>>29194587
>INFJ
Oh, this is very interesting. Less than 1%. I must confess I've only read a few aside from mine.
>>
>>29194810
>xSxP

lol those are normie qualities idiot

following the rules and "lol procrastination xddddd"

are FULL normie
>>
>>29194732
He was a dick, though.

It was my dick! All along!
>>
I'm not scared of roaches!
>>
>>29194852
I'm glad you see it that way.

>Mixed with harmless lies to assure you you're on her side.
Believe me, I'm at her side, but sometimes she's better at laying brick than at bypassing her own walls.
>>
>>29194862
I'm INFJ

Ask me anything
>>
File: Only THEY bring you peace.png (55 KB, 182x238) Image search: [Google]
Only THEY bring you peace.png
55 KB, 182x238
>>29194724
>I get that the reaction was the purpose of your example

it wasn't, but I enjoy talking with you friend.
>>
>>29194867
>sensing, thinking, perceiving
>normie traits

Go be a reddit feelsfag somewhere else
>>
File: 1329820823433.jpg (560 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1329820823433.jpg
560 KB, 1920x1200
>>29194928
This time I really did misunderstand, or misread at least. Nevertheless, fun times indeed.

>>29194922
I've been there, my brilliant mother was unfortunately taken from me early, now I have to 'deal' with my kind, simple step-mother. She's cool but meh.
>>
File: BristolStoolChart.png (418 KB, 1025x617) Image search: [Google]
BristolStoolChart.png
418 KB, 1025x617
>>29191961

We dont manipulate or attain power for its own sake or to feel like Big Guys. We do it to achieve goals.

There isnt a catch all rule book but two helpful books would be How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie

and The Prince by Machiavelli

faggot
>>
Hey guys, ESFP here. I manipulate INTJs everyday. Ask me anything! :)
>>
>>29194924
I still haven't read the page. I'm having some biscuit. Tell me about your world view and what image does the INFJs project.

e.g. INTJ
I see the world in an analytical way and try to remove the clutter to better understand it. Rationality over emotion, etc.
People usually see me as a robot.
>>
>>29195031
It could be much worse. Count your blessings, anon.

>>29195046
What's your bra size?
>>
>>29195052
I don't give a shit about you, and I CERTAINLY don't care enough to answer your questions seriously.
>>
File: children.jpg (258 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
children.jpg
258 KB, 2000x1000
>>29191961
Calling people roaches is not the first step. Refer to them as people. people love to be treated like people, despite being self centered and hateful to anyone they dont like, behind their backs of course. You need to dwell among them, let them see the best of you. Its important you know your place in any place. When you lower yourself, and accept the higher places that others are in. Its important to respect authority so that others can see that as as value in you. the more comfortable people are with you, the easier it is to subvert their authority.

>>29193734
>idea that all normies are flat, gullible fools.
they are. as long as you appeal to their ego.

essentially, anyone that says INTJ is just being an asshole is not using it right. We have the ability to strongly sympathize and empathize because we can THINK beyond our own ideas and relate to other people to a higher capacity. Treat others how you would want to be treated, you selfish, narcissistic, pushy, asshole. Suck some dick so that everyone will suck yours. Its a game of give and take.
>>
>>29194696

It has nothing to do with the thread's topic but I wish to inform anyone who may be interested that this picture, a print, was the last major artwork completed by M.C. Escher before he died in the early 1970s.
>>
ENTPs are probably the best manipulators. Though we can't understand feelings well we can study them instead of understanding them and have enough experience on that as well. The fact that we can argue from other POVs (even ones we oppose) means we could essentially fit into any crowd.

That and ENTP is the cyborg personality. Can fit in with both normies and robots. Reminder that Machiavelli was an ENTP, not an INTJ nor INTP.
>>
>>29194924
>>29195110
>AMA
>No! >:(
If INFJs are the volatile cunt type how come they seem so abundant?
>>
>>29195169
I'm just tired nigga, don't take it personally
>>
>>29194480
they were INTJs, they just weren't smart nor analytical.
INTJs usually aren't.
>in b4 INTJs claim the opposite
Intelligence varies among all types, but in terms of analytics (which is what matters in social situations, essentially social chess) is found consistently among ENTPs.
It's the confluence of emotional IQ and analytical IQ that make them good at discerning people and ideas.
>>
>>29191961
INTJ here.
We don't manipulate people. A lot of us tend to feel bad about lying and stuff like that. We may be stoic and know how show and process our emotions, but a lot of us feel way more than other types. Stop just reading those meme pictures of all the types and going by that, faggot.
>>
File: h9Kyv.png (466 KB, 805x487) Image search: [Google]
h9Kyv.png
466 KB, 805x487
>>29195113
You don't have to give the same thing you want to take though. You can eat pussy and get a dick sucking in return yo. The golden rule is a fallacy, nobody treats others the same way that person treats them, the contradiction of your homosexual metaphor proves this.

There are two foundational ways to manipulate someone who doesn't suffer extreme mental disorder: Mutual dependence/benefit, and controlled illusion/deception.
>>
>>29195103
>breast size
Triple F's baby.
>>
>>29191961
So INTJs are basically just sociopaths trying to rationalize their sociopathy, right?
>>
>>29195197
I don't. I simply went from curious to glad you're the rarest type. Thanks for saving me the read.

>>29195202
This. I've also cried like a bitch at some point.

>>29195224
Jabba, go and stay go.
>>
>>29195295
>Thanks for saving me the read.

Hella. F*ckin'. Epic.
>>
>>29195202
*not know how to show and process
My bad
>>
>>29195341
>F*ckin'
Fucking*
Don't mention it. My pleasure.
>>
>>29195295
>>29195341
These people are cool.

>>29195197
>>29195409
These people aren't
>>
>>29195280

Im pretty sure I have feelings
>>
>>29195409
You're so stupid it hurts.
>>
>>29191961
INTJs don't exactly know what they're doing. They're sure they do and that's what makes them perfect at it. They can't do shit to INTPs. Let alone manipulate.
>>
Intj here. Its all about caring less than the other person. The person who cares less in any relationship has the power. Even if you care more, just pull back and pretend to care less and eventually the tables will turn

Manipulation is much easier at this point
>>
>>29195438
Sociopaths have feelings
>>
File: heh.png (7 KB, 487x223) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
7 KB, 487x223
>>29195433
You're confused, anon?

Flamingo.

>>29195453
Nah. It hurts because you got told. Stop blaming your anal pains on me.
>>
>>29195461

this is correct, ultimately

however OP want to manipulate people to feel powerful, like a faggot, he *cant *not care
>>
>>29195485
I'm not confused at all, it doesn't surprise me those are both the same person. People change, sometimes quickly. Try to be more like the (You) I linked to first.
>>
>>29195218
yeah but im INTJ and i do what i want, and from my perspective i always Give more than i take because i enjoy being kind and good natured. I just really learned how to manipulate people well from this.

And if you want me to be completely honest, im not agreeing with you, but looking to my own behavior, i would say that my method of living is based more on illusion and deception. I like to tell vague truths, that are never lies, but 100% misleadingly truthful, in a vague manner.

Gotta be charming and sincere though.
>>
>>29195535
Let's ignore the fact that you post makes no sense. What do you want specifically?
>>
>>29195485
Like I said,

Hella. F*ckin'. Epic.

*slow claps*
>>
>>29195529
Yeah true. I only manipulate in romantic relationships and at work. It just comes natural. I don't think you could really teach someone how to do it. It requires a certain mindset and personality
>>
>>29195280
No. INTJs view things through a logical lense, and because of how our functions stack, can't properly process emotions and show them to people. We still have emotions like everyone else, we just aren't able to process it. We're just socially retarded.

Sociopaths on the other hand have no problem showing emotions, even if they are fake, in order to manipulate people. Sociopaths and psychopaths are social geniuses and know just what to say and what to say it. Please do actual research into what a sociopath is before you try to call people one.
>>
File: 1236056165702.jpg (31 KB, 425x589) Image search: [Google]
1236056165702.jpg
31 KB, 425x589
>>29195562
I don't want anything, reread my posts and your own, and think on them... or don't.

But really, do it.
>>
>>29195632
>sociopaths are social geniuses
>Please do actual research

Kys
>>
>>29195670
As you wish.

TBO.
>>
>>29195556
I'm also intj. This is spot on how I live my life. Im the most self centered person on the planet but I try hard to be perceived as very generous and caring. I love to volunteer and teach and help people but it's always used as a tool if that makes sense. I benefit the most from it even though it appears I'm selfless
>>
>>29195563
Is this some sort of dank meme I'm not aware of?

>>29195640
Reread them and my conclusion is the same. i.e. It's stupid to say "Ask me anything" and "I don't give a shit about you, and I CERTAINLY don't care enough to answer your questions seriously" 6 minutes later.

If you have something to add that I'm missing, please do.

And don't tell people to "reread you" like if you were some sort of riddle. You just make no fucking sense. You're not a mistery, just a mess.
>>
Could you guys redpill me about ISTPs?
>>
>>29195687
My friend. does helping other people make you feel good? Dont think its selfish. If you genuinely enjoy helping people, then you're selfless. Some might say that anything anyone does for someone else is selfish because its "for your own sake", but those people just dont think too much about what it really means to be good hearted. Everyone has to be selfish in some aspects, thats unavoidable. If you're sincere, or not, people will know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArOorF0UsXY
>mental replay
>>
>>29195740
That guy isn't me you idiot
>>
>>29195632
>social geniuses
I am loling because they are the exact opposite, well psychopaths anyway, sociopaths are a different case but psychopaths are as socially clueless as they come. They just mimic what they see the majority of people are doing, they have no idea why they're doing it. Psychopaths, even the smart ones, will violate social norms gleefully and without thinking about it. They may know what to say but they usually lack understanding when and how to say it.
>>
>>29195740
The post where you pointed out the stupidity of the contradiction behind the AMA and the 'no' is the post that I called cool, so why are you arguing the point I obviously agree with?

The post of yours I called not cool, was 'correcting' someone else for not spelling out a curse. Not that I'm against curses, but your post had no point.

I didn't claim to be a riddle, I implied that there was information or an informational connection you missed out on, as shown in my previous writing. Don't tell someone to get off their high horse if you haven't taken the time to check where you are sitting yourself.
>>
>>29194928
Good work roachie.
>>
>>29195839
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN5beetubJc
lol wrong song.
>>
File: holohoaxelectric.png (873 KB, 851x1132) Image search: [Google]
holohoaxelectric.png
873 KB, 851x1132
>>29195776

They are Shallow
>>
>>29195843
>>29195867
I got you too mixed up. Sorry about that. Switch the quotes and everything matches, doesn't it?
>>
>>29195857
Sociopaths and psychopaths are the same thing.

Stop spreading this meme that they're different.
>>
>>29195632
>Sociopaths on the other hand have no problem showing emotions, even if they are fake, in order to manipulate people. Sociopaths and psychopaths are social geniuses and know just what to say and what to say it. Please do actual research into what a sociopath is before you try to call people one.
Are ENTPs sociopaths then?
>>
>>29195901
Wait
That sounds incredibly inefficient.

And "Millions of volts"?
What?

What am I even reading?
>>
>>29195857
Actually there is no difference between the two, except psychopaths are born and sociopaths are made, and for that reason sociopaths tend to be more impulsive and are capable of some emotion, whereas psychopaths are incapable of feeling any emotion or empathy.

Both have an equal disregard of the law and social norms, and both fall under antisocial personality disorder.
>>
>>29195961
>secondary psychopathy is the same as primary psychopathy
Sounds like somebody really needs to brush up on his research..
>>
>>29195901
How are they shallow?
>>
>>29196009
you can find out on your own

how far down the rabbit hole do you want to go?
>>
>>29196110

in all things, and in all categories
>>
>>29196054
Yes, psychopaths are born while sociopaths are made. Yes, they both fall into antisocial personality disorder. Yes, psychopaths are callous as they come where sociopaths are as emotional as the rest of us. No, sociopaths are generally nowhere near as impulsive as psychopaths, psychopaths are born with frontal lobe abnormalities, they are impulsive in every regard (just observe a psychopath in an everyday social interaction, they are totally unhinged, it is frightening), while the sociopath may only impulsively commit a crime (perhaps to not have to have spend any time feeling guilt or shame about what they are about to do). While they both disregard the law they do not both equally disregard social norms, the psychopath is unable to even comprehend social norms, the psychopath has absolutely no values. There is actually a massive difference between sociopaths and psychopaths. Psychopathy is entirely in the brain which is why it is untreatable. The sociopath is usually forced into an antisocial way of life from a very early age, sociopathy is all behavioral conditioning.
>>
>>29196175
Good response idiot
>>
>>29196398
Sociopaths can blend in with normies extremely well however. They can fit into any situation they please and work with it perfectly. They are far from impulsive and less likely to commit crimes. Not for any other reason than it'd break their cover.
>>
>>29193819
this.. is interesting
>>
File: intj.png (103 KB, 508x609) Image search: [Google]
intj.png
103 KB, 508x609
>INTJs think they are good at strategy and tactics

isn't that cute
>>
>>29191961
Start with evolutionary psychology and follow the rabbit hole while chugging down an entire bottle of red pills. Follow wherever it takes you as you will learn a ton.

Watch people. Study people and their interactions with each other. Beware sociopaths eventually your going to get real good at spotting them and they will HATE you for it as well as consider you a possible threat.

Study micro expressions, body language, and lying.

Then you shall learn. Just don't consider yourself good until you go against another one(then you will know for sure). You will only be considered an expert when you do so automatically in all reactions without even thinking about it.

Beware should you find another and go against each other the conflict can get incredibly nasty. I am speaking from experience.
>>
>>29196657
Or you could just become a police officer...
>>
>>29196657
This is 100% accurate.

Beware of paranoid socios. They'll fuck you over for seemingly no reason if they see you as a threat.
>>
>>29194120
INTJ here. This guy has the right idea.

I've stopped caring about manipulating people and started just stirring shit up and seeing what happens. Unorganized and unpredictable chaos is way more fun than the power rush you get from manipulating people.
>>
>>29196398
Sociopaths are more impulsive BECAUSE of their emotions. Psychopaths think ahead and inky think of what's good for them, sociopaths are prone to bouts of anger and can get attached a a person or group and act more erratic because of their feelings.
>>
>>29196571
We don't think that, nor do we claim that.
People like OP and the Faggots that just read meme pictures/answers on quiz sites and think they can relate are the ones that push that idea.
>>
>>29194045
You don't rat on them that's why. There is nothing a sociopath fears more then getting their cover blown. I have gone up against them honestly they aren't that hard to deal with so long as your willing to stoop low and hit hard.

Truth be told they aren't as good manipulators as non sociopaths despite the claims otherwise. They end up reaching a limit that non sociopaths never have to deal with.

>>29194076
Its meh and very barebones. Don't take it for gospel.
>>
>>29196958
This desu

Even if they do get to the top, they just fuck it up anyway purely because of their impulsivity. Also, the more serious cases find it incredibly difficult to hide their sadism; it's just that most normies are too cowardly and apathetic to do anything about it.
>>
INTJ here. You're all pretentious faggots.

some of that was interesting though
>>
>>29196657
Remember you will need to master thyself. If you don't bother you'll be nothing more then an unusually aware puppet and never the puppet master. Should you have the bad luck of running into a puppet master without being one yourself your fucked. Only if your also one will you stand a chance.

>>29196718
They are only taught the barebones of it. Not to mention cops tend not be the smartest guys on the block. Detectives and spooks on the other hand are the enforcers you need to watch out for.

>>29196798
True. You really can't get away with fighting sociopaths eventually but for the love of god strike hard and fast without warning make sure to destroy them.

I have clashed against sociopaths before but truth be told they were nothing compared to the other manipulators I ran up against. Now that shit was fucking awful.
>>
File: 54h5h54h5h.jpg (6 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
54h5h54h5h.jpg
6 KB, 480x360
Psychopath here (not intj). Sociopaths are neckbeard tier. They are basically "pretending" they are psychopaths. kek
>>
>>29196863
Sociopaths are more impulsive as a result of their feelings than psychopaths, sure, with the exception of anger, psychopaths are actually much more prone to bouts of anger. Sociopaths have the full range of human emotion as your average person, though they probably tend to suppress and act inspite of their emotions much more and yes I suppose they also act more erratically because of their emotions than psychopaths who barely even have emotions to begin with. Yes, sociopaths can get emotionally attached to things while psychopaths could have the most loving parents in the world and they still couldn't give a genuine shit. But sociopaths are nowhere near as impulsive as psychopaths, though smarter psychopaths can be very very calculating.
>>
>>29197094
What did the 'other manipulators' do, out of interest?

Did they try to turn people against you?

>for the love of god strike hard and fats and without warning

Wish I'd known about all this shit in school.

It would've prevented a lot of problems.
>>
>>29197154
How edgy are you puppet master?
>>
File: hijak43.png (71 KB, 486x525) Image search: [Google]
hijak43.png
71 KB, 486x525
>>29197189
Psychopaths are abusers first and manipulators second.
>>
>>29197218
But why the abuse?

Why expend so much effort on mere roaches?
>>
File: tumblr_nhh04xIX6m1rlvrcko1_1280.jpg (123 KB, 362x923) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhh04xIX6m1rlvrcko1_1280.jpg
123 KB, 362x923
This is the guy for you.
His channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective
>>
>>29197239
To enjoy their pain of course. There is no point in manipulating someone unless you are sadistic.
>>
File: trollexploitable2.png (1 MB, 680x1203) Image search: [Google]
trollexploitable2.png
1 MB, 680x1203
>>29193819
Shouldn't this meme have died?
>>
>>29197368
But if they're as pathetic as you say, why is it that they give you so much amusement?

Wouldn't it make more sense to go against your equals, instead of those ten levels below you?
>>
>>29197424
>Wouldn't it make more sense to go against your equals, instead of those ten levels below you?

Na I'm the opposite of this. I actively avoid my equals. Why fight someone you could lose against when you could fight a baby?
>>
>>29197424
>sadists
>abusing other sadists when there are plenty of weak vulnerable people
Do lions usually attack fellow lions?
>>
>>29197390
No it is flourishing as it should. With time it will be the most popular meme on the board.
>>
Manipulation is only for people that are too weak and domesticated to do things by themselves. And it also ALWAYS backfires hard. Just take a look at Jews in Nazi Germany.
>>
I am every MBTI type. Debate me.
>>
>>29197541
Or the nazis, when the ill-advised war they began ended up destroying the entirety of their nation and giving the Jews their own homeland.

;^)
>>
>>29195052
im an infj and if you want to know more about us then add me on skype : Joel4earl
>>
>>29197493
Because it makes you stronger. If you fight a baby you drift towards becoming a baby yourself.
>>
>>29197493
Because it's pathetic. Even more pathetic than the people you target.

If there's no risk involved, then it's cowardly, no matter how many ebin ratonalisations you use to stroke your ego and convince yourself you're a fearsome lion for attacking babies.
>>
>>29197591
mars in pula mea
>>
>>29197578
What THE FUCK are you even talking about? What does any of that have to do with manipulation. Am I not understanding you because I'm a sensor? Are all sensors stupid?
>>
>>29197631
With a reply this lacking in self-awareness, I can almost believe that you're being serious about your psychopathy.
>>
>>29197578
Every political system, whether it's a democratic/socialist/communist/capitalist/national-socialist regim manipulates and enslaves its people. That's why they fail. They become dependent on the people they manipulate, and can't do shit when the people fuck off.
>>
>>29197174
I ran into a few over the years one of them I accidentally stumbled upon when i was targeting someone for revenge unknowingly that person was under somebody's protection so we clashed ending with accepting me as an apprentice. Sadly I never was able to get revenge but I learned a fuck ton during that fucked up apprenticeship.

Another one was my mother.

While the last one is my ex she purposely targeted me and beat me into submission so I would date her as well as forge an unholy alliance together. It took me awhile and with help from my mentor before I made my escape. Turned out I was her type and an extremely rare but absurdly valuable to her kind. So when she identified me she targeted me relentlessly.

Found that out the hard way when I ran into a second one that time though I got lucky she still in the immature stages unlike my ex.

Ever since I been paranoid about running into another one they may be extremely rare but fuck me if they aren't insanely dangerous.

>>29197174
I learned the hard way too anon. Terrible things happened to a very good friend of mind because of it. Ever since I been much more ruthless and less patient in dealing with sociopaths. They either gtfo or terrible things will happen to them.

Turns out sociopaths are shit when dealing with somebody who has no qualms with stooping so low while hitting hard and fast. So sociopaths stupid enough to get in the way pay the price. The smarter ones comply and creates an uneasy truce they don't dare to break.

I just wished i realized this sooner so that way perhaps my friend wouldn't have had to pay the price. That incident is actually my fault which makes it that much worse.
>>
>>29197659
Why are you implying I'm a psychopath? I'm not..
>>
>>29197693
Ok, you're just an idiot then.
>>
>>29197798
Why am I an idiot. Explain.
>>
>>29197596
I haven't found that to be true.

>>29197604
No risk involved means a 100% win rate. You jelly? Calling me cowardly just shows me you don't have the balls to do what no one else will do to win. While you are worrying about your image I'm winning. This is why we are more effective.
>>
>>29197690
You sound nuts.
>>
>>29197798
How is he an idiot? I dont get it..
>>
>tfw when 146 replies, only 37 posters
>>
>>29197798
Do you WANT me to kill myself!?!?
>>
>>29197859
How do you usually identify a victim?
>>
>>29197924
It's a psychopath samefagging, clearly.

They're very quick to sabotage any discussions about their true nature, even on an anonymous imageboard.
>>
File: 200 (3).gif (661 KB, 364x200) Image search: [Google]
200 (3).gif
661 KB, 364x200
>>29191961

>i pretty much never talk to anyone

>also you can already talk to anyone its no fucking magic

>lie to their faces and bend em how you want

Nothing Makes me Happy Anymore desu senpai. just go with the days there is no need to manipulate other humans if you have food and shelter, we all die in the end
>>
>>29197962
Someone who upsets their pathetically fragile egos.
>>
>>29197962
Kind of works the same way as animal instinct I can sense weakness. I tend to be drawn to people who are easy to control and don't have a lot of opinions of their own.
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.