[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
daily reminder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1465582254849.png (867 KB, 760x944) Image search: [Google]
1465582254849.png
867 KB, 760x944
women would rather kill themselves after being rejected by chad than have to settle with you
>>
Yep, pretty much

Their minds explode when they realise inferior men exist
>>
>live on Facebook

wat
>>
>>29192120
FB has live streams now because twitch is making money now
>>
>>29192321

And someone shittalking on a stream is newsworthy now?
>>
>>29192346
Have you been under a rock for the past ten years?

Any bullshit any cunt with a mouth says is news now.

Dude a model posted a photo shutting down body h8erz lmao omg!!1!
>>
>>29192346
>>29192374
LegendaryLea flashing her pussy on twitch was international news
>>
>>29191954
Where do I see the video!
>>
>>29192374
>Have you been under a rock for the past ten years?

No, meditating. It was peaceful.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 409x409
The video will never be released.

Unfortunately the lady is a moral person.

It can't be stolen online since it's a vcr
>>
>>29192532

Man, you'd be surprised.

The Internet age seems to have made people unaware of time gaps. Once upon a time, people were excited that you could wait any amount of time, and then upload any video from the past, and it would see the light of day again.

I remember reading about the suicide years ago. Then about 15 months ago, I read up on it again on the lost media wiki. Hold out hope, man. 15 months ago, I was 99 percent convinced the tape doesn't exist, now it does. Just be patient, and one day we will see the tape, and it will almost be like a new event in itself, despite the suicide happening decades ago.
>>
>>29192532
Why save the tape if you're not going to release it? Maybe they're waiting for the family to die, or the person who inherits it will sell/release it
>>
This broad had a serious case of quarter life crisis
It kind of seemed like she had some possible leads but did not pursue any of them. Could it be that she was a homosexual and couldn't come to terms with that?
If only she had been born twenty years later, but nothing that is made persists
>>
File: 1464732673342.gif (2 MB, 480x481) Image search: [Google]
1464732673342.gif
2 MB, 480x481
>>29191954
>The owner of the tape Won't release the video EVER
>>
>get dumped by Chad
>kill self
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2582395/Did-hundreds-people-ignore-girls-cry-help-Chinese-woman-appears-post-suicide-Instagram.html
https://www.instagram.com/jojotsai1012/
>>
>get ignored by Chad on birthday
>kill self
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2121024/Taiwanese-woman-31-kills-chats-friends-live-Facebook.html
>>
Death is preferable to you people honestly
You're that disgusting
Your parents should have beaten you to death, you should be confined off the internet
>>
I respect these women. The realized they could not get what they want in life so they said fuck it and killed themselves. It beats living a cowardly mediocre existence and complaining about it every day.
>>
>>29193139
>>29193188
hahaha dumb roasties
>>
>29 year old virgin
>obsessed with one person and refuses to settle
>other person is already in a relationship
>awkwardly comes on to them by baking a cake
>become an hero

Was she, dare I say it, one of us?
>>
>>29192717
she's increasing it's value
>>
it's like an endangered animal
I bet a bunch of rich sadists gather together to watch it and j/o with each other while eating pandas and chortling contently
>>
why do female suicides turn me on?
>>
>>29193708
Misogyny.

As expected, this comment wasn't original at all.
>>
>>29194059
I'm not a misogynist though
>>
>>29193254

Someone is upset that Chad won't text her back :)
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.