[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're intimated by women, how do you ever expect to get laid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: FB_IMG_1461462901940.jpg (45 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461462901940.jpg
45 KB, 640x640
If you're intimated by women, how do you ever expect to get laid?
>>
I don't plan on ever having sex
>>
>tfw no woman to imitate me
>>
Just look in the other thread. Where you have a woman who punches a guy in a face for about a minute. Then he finally loses it and knocks her on her ass. And so many people are saying the law will side with her.

How can you not be intimidated when women are at such a big advantage? They can literally throw me into jail with false rape accusations.
>>
>>29191527
this pretty much
origanal
>>
>>29191493
>being a loudmouth cunt is somehow supposed to be a positive

but otherwise >>29191527
>>
File: 1439350543461.jpg (33 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
1439350543461.jpg
33 KB, 436x436
I'll have plenty of time before first responders show up
>>
File: 20141120073931486.png (16 KB, 788x123) Image search: [Google]
20141120073931486.png
16 KB, 788x123
Is that THE self defense mechanism for ugly women?
>>
>>29191493
You explore the roots of your fear and reason out how you deal with the situations you envisage.

For example let's say you're afraid that a woman would reject you, call you a creep, and you'd earn yourself pariah status.
The safe precaution is to never announce interest in a woman.

Let's say you fear being beaten by a woman and unable to protect yourself because hitting a woman is wrong under any circumstance, and she knows it.
You can reason that whatever the consequences the establishment bestows, atleast they won't be the threat of physical harm. You'd retaliate and defend yourself.

Behaviors like these ensure that you never need to fear women or the privilege they hold over you.
>>
>>29191636
Most educated? I doubt that

I'm pretty sure Asian women are the most educated
>>
>>29191679

They're also pretty bitchy/"powerful", but people deal with that because they're actually attractive. Same reason "latin rage" is a turn on while when black women get mad it makes people want to gag.
>>
>>29191679
Education means jack-shit with majors like "native american basket weaving"
>>
>>29191636
top kek
if what i know from /int/ is anything to go by most of them are obnoxious, loud and vulgar
>>
File: 20141222214540187.png (25 KB, 836x179) Image search: [Google]
20141222214540187.png
25 KB, 836x179
>>29191725

Most of them honestly believe people are "intimidated" by their "beauty"
>>
File: uHJcmBn.jpg (149 KB, 788x444) Image search: [Google]
uHJcmBn.jpg
149 KB, 788x444
Friendly reminder.

Original desu.
>>
File: berniemac.jpg (23 KB, 460x459) Image search: [Google]
berniemac.jpg
23 KB, 460x459
I'm not intimidated by shitty people, I just don't waste time on them.
>>
>>29191758
Intimidating is right, but not for the reason they believe. You don't want a woman to be an aggressive bitch that gets you into fights. The sass coming from those posts is enough to discourage anybody with options.
>>
I am very attracted to black women, in fact i've never had sex with a white women before and i'm a white male. They only talk a big game until you have sex with them, then they're pretty submissive. Overall I recommend them over the other non-white races i've dated because they're easiest to manage because they live around black men and just want you to be loyal and honest and most sexual.
>>
>>29191854
>they're easiest to manage because

Because most people don't want them so they put in a little extra effort
>>
>>29191874

Yeah that's what I said, they spend time around black men. Who will cheat first chance they get and constantly lie to whoever they're dating.
>>
>>29191636
>>29191758
>men don't want to fuck us
>it's because we're too good

LOL
>>
>>29191809
The difference is women can use sex to get attention from Chad any time they want even though Chad can only commit to 1 woman at a time, so a nice guy watching a woman having flings with Chad even though he has no intention of committing is a frequent occurrence, whereas "he's afraid of a strong woman" is a complete delusion with no basis in reality.
>>
>>29191493
If I become the women I shouldn't get intimidated by them.
Checkmate, roasties.
>>
>he can't handle strong woman
because you want all my money to spend on stupid shit and if I say no I'm the asshole
>I want a man to be strong and tell me what to do, but still respect me enough to do whatever I want
This is more accurate. Women are basically children and the more time I spend on the internet the more I realize how true it is.
>>
>>29191493

>Men are intimidated by strong women

FUCK OFF WITH THIS MEME.

That is what dumb cunts tell themselves when they can't attract a decent man. Women cannot take responsibility for themselves in western culture.

Nothing wrong with actual strong women, but I'm not going to take abuse from a cunt with a chip on her shoulder just to prove how much of a "real man" I am. Nope. Now go complain about it on your feminist blog, cunts.
>>
>>29192199

It's a self defense mechanism dude. They can NEVER be in the wrong.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.