[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/stoner/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Lwo75J1.jpg (283 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Lwo75J1.jpg
283 KB, 2000x2000
Any other stoner degenerates here? I try to associate myself with stoner/hippie culture more than NEET/hikki as much as I can, no matter how much I might hate alot of ultra left hippies.
I have been smoking for several years now, helps with depression and boredom from having nothing to do all day. I recently acquired a part-time job to support my habit where most of my coworkers smoke. It sure beats vidya and watching anime all the time
Don't get me wrong, more than half of the normies where I live don't like me.
>>
>associate with stoner/hippie culture

How fucking boring of a person are you if you use drugs as to define yourself?
>>
>>29191565
Hey, at least I am not a depressed NEET anymore. I can go without, I just have to occupy my mind more. Smoking weed has also helped me associate with some normies more, as I'm only 19. By the way, what do you think about people who drink alcohol?
>>
>>29191488

I just like to smoke not really into the culture.
I treat it like smokable alcohol.And well that ends up in me being completely smashed but thats okay it brings out my Slavic soul.
>>
I would be smoking that dank but I cannot get a job for the life of me right now...

Just gonna wait till school starts back up again in August.

For now...I'm just going to eat and sleep for 2 months. Not too much I want to do with my life without drugs.
>>
>>29191488

I enjoy the cannabis. Quite a bit actually.

For me, it's like my "glass of scotch after work," because I don't drink. I usually just have a puff once the sun goes down, so I can unwind before bed.

I'm a little older than you, at 28, and the advice of "don't define yourself with drug culture" is really really solid advice. Seriously, the "culture" of stoners is completely fucking toxic.

Don't fall for the memes, dude. Cannabis is not some miracle substance, it won't cure all your woes, it won't enlighten you. It's just a plant that happens to produce some psychoactive substances in its resin. Just enjoy it for what it is, don't get too wrapped up in the community.

... that being said, though...

#420BlazeItFaggot
>>
File: 1435288307190s.jpg (9 KB, 256x170) Image search: [Google]
1435288307190s.jpg
9 KB, 256x170
>>29191488
Weed is good, weed culture is GOD AWFUL

Defining yourself by your drug use is also retarded.
>>
>>29192337
u write like a faggot
>>
>>29191488
I am, except without being associated with stoner culture. I smoke every day but it's a huge secret and you wouldn't be able to tell by looking at me.
I love it though, I smoke as often as I can and for years now I've been high more often than I'm sober. Sometimes even when I'm out doing something I'll find a little privacy and take a hit or two. It's so degenerate but I love it, I even get a sick pleasure out of simply being degenerate.
I don't even pretend to be intelligent, moderate, or refined about it. I am a stupid stoner through and through, I just do it in absolute secrecy.
>>
>>29192409

>u write like a faggot
>u
>faggot

you sound like you're a really trust worthy source on writing quality
>>
>>29191488
IM on e right now. going to a concert on e tommorow
>>
>>29192477
good point. you have convinced me
>>
First time I for stoned I was by myself. And I felt compelled to write poetry for some reason. I don't really think it's that bad either.

And now its a regular thing for me to get stoned and write poems. I'll post one if I get enough interest.
>>
>>29192667
post em
originalalaiy
>>
If only I could get ahold of weed...
>>
>>29192553
>taking E two days in a row
why.
>>
>>29192821
It's really not hard. Like, even for a pure robot shut in that barely leaves the house, weed is everywhere.

I live on a quite dead end street, and I've stumbled across 0.3g-1g baggies of weed that have fallen from peoples pockets 5 times in the year.
>>
>>29192806
Okay. This is my most recent from last week.

How modest he is
As our eyes touch gently across each other
The salt of his lips, the grace of his essence
The white forces of soft fragance
Of mere whisps of notions
We associate in small glimpses
To be taken by intention only

We stride against each other
Our waves contradicting
We clash in rivalry of the absence of our knowing
A barrio of investigation collides our beings
And we sink into further detachment

My mind, my stark reality
What is consciousness?
Figments of pure sacredness
Of the appreciation of deepest admiration
Just the thought of objective presence
Bring solace and rest to my heart
As I piece together remnants of soberness

And reality it is
That assesses my ability to reason,
To deliver myself into true comprehension
Where I can follow my desire
The true desire
That is initiated by drunken thought,
Translated into paper,
And my conveyance brings the
Utmost intentions of my spirit
Forth to the ease of my peers

He doesn't known this, does he?
He can't fathom our few encounters
His thoughts never linger and cross into mine
And he lacks the warmth of heart
To compensate for my abundance
>>
>>29192853
I wasn't going to take e today but I said fuck it
>>
File: 1458154355365.jpg (341 KB, 676x923) Image search: [Google]
1458154355365.jpg
341 KB, 676x923
Me and my gf used to blaze it all the time. But now we hardly ever. the few times we do we usually get too damn high and end up just fucking like animals for hours. until our high starts to wear off then we cuddle with watching weird shit on netflix.

Its weird. Like when I used to "smoke weed errday" i could function perfectly fine with it. but now that its like 2 or 3 times a year I just get completely retarded and cant function.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.