[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Star athlete at top tier university > Was at party and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 7
File: 920x920-1.jpg (31 KB, 613x920) Image search: [Google]
920x920-1.jpg
31 KB, 613x920
> Star athlete at top tier university
> Was at party and hooked up with a slut(she didn't even go there, she had admitted to getting "blackout drunk" multiple times before, she had a boyfriend yet is at a college party looking for dick)
> She pulled him behind a dumpster probably super drunk and trying to fuck
> He starts fingering her but she passes out
> Gets caught and chased by white knights and arrested while the cops come
> He is now being socially destroyed by the media and sacrificed by feminists and SJWs to further their rape culture agenda. The slut is being hailed as a hero.

Daily reminder that if it can happen to Chad, it can happen to you. She got drunk and wanted to fuck Chad and then cried rape when she realized she would be known as the dumpster slut afterwords and ruin her social standing.

Why are women so evil?
>>
He doesn't look like a Chad, he looks like a creepy beta
>>
>>29191374

Honestly he looks like every other jock that went to my highschool.
>>
>>29191331
>those eyes
looks pretty rapey to me
>>
>>29191331
>Why are women so evil?

They aren't evil, they're children. We've given them more freedom than they can handle.
>>
>>29191331
>that
>chad

lmaooooo

if he was chad he would have pulled her without anybody getting blackout drunk
>>
>>29191374

This

No wonder he resorted to being a rapist. I just hope he kills himself or some cuck kills him
>>
>>29191331
>it can happen to you

>super drunk girls trying to fuck me
No it didn't
>>
>why are women so evil?
>guy rapes a chick, judge gives him half a year so it doesn't effect him badly, dad says he can't believe his son's life got fucked over due to twenty minutes of action
Come on dude, if anything this kid got it way too easy. Even Brian Banks, a guy who was actually wrongfully convicted of rape, agrees.

The only saving grace is he's banned from Stanford for life, but with his wealth he may be alright provided he can ever get a job.
>>
>>29191612
Being on the sex offenders register means he will never work or go to school and have to live alone and isolated
>>
If the guy was chad looking she would not have said anything. She woke up in the hospital and asked who she got caught hooking up with (she admitted this isn't the first time), she saw a picture of him and decided it was rape. If the guy looked like pic related do you honestly think she would have cried rape?
>>
>>29191612
Every "important" man (meaning: overpaid dipshit who got lucky) has raped someone it seems. He'll be fine. Only non-wealthy rapists are fucked.
>>
>>29191646
>he will never work or go to school and have to live alone and isolated

ONE OF US ONE OF US GOOBLE GOBBLE
>>
>>29191612

Except he didn't rape her, she gave consent 3 different times and he ended up finger banging her then getting attacked by 2 swedish faggots. He asked her if she wanted to go back to his dorm to fuck and she said yes, that is where they were headed.
>>
>>29191331
He's no Chad.
>>
>>29191646
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/12/16/AR2010121603100.html

Nah the worst part about this for him is that his name leads directly to articles related to his rape conviction.

>>29191686
Depends, Kobe and Big Ben were in their prime and championship victors when they raped women. Bill Cosby hasn't done shit in forever and as a result he's fucked.
>>
>>29191694
Nice made up story mgtow
>>
>>29191331
>this
>"""Chad"""

are you fucking kidding me??!?!?!
>>
>>29191694
Where'd you find these "facts"?"I'm researching the case and it seems your version of events is contrary to that of Turner's father or those depicted in the courtroom and news media.
>>
>>29191374
>>29191573
>>29191658
>>29191709
>>29191739
what's a chad then
>>
>>29191794
For starters he has to be attractive.
>>
>>29191775

You need to look harder, stop reading her little bullshit letter. She even admitted this is not the first time something like this has happened. She got caught being a whore and is trying to claim rape instead of just owning up to it.
>>
>>29191801
whites all look the same to me
>>
>>29191724
He is old and black and just an entertainer. So, yeah. You're right, but i think one can see the pattern here. Society kind of says "yeah but he is of use to us as a whole, still, and what does working the stock market have to do with women."
Except no one gains anything from rich or poor rapists roaming the streets... I'd love nothing more than seeing some wolf of wall street kind of idiot being completely destroyed by thinking the rules don't apply to him tbqh
>>
>>29191331
Fooking D00rk!!!
>>
>>29191811
Ok, so his letter in which he states that he "impos[ed] trauma and pain" on the victim and does not mention her having consented on three seperate occasions is a less reliable source than your own testimony?

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/06/09/us/brock-turner-blamed-drinking-and-promiscuity-in-sexual-assault-at-stanford.html?referer=https://www.google.com/
>>
>>29191331
>> She pulled him behind a dumpster probably super drunk and trying to fuck
Not what happened.
Normie fucked his life up and I have no sympathy,
>>
>>29191331
He fucked her unconsciously for 20 minutes, THAT'S RAPE, What the hell. How would it be justified?
>>
>>29191832
If Kobe raped, or was accused of raping, a woman today he'd probably get locked up. Same goes for Ray "murder in the 1st degree" Lewis. A lot of athletes and entertainers actually have to start dealing with the illegal shit they do after retirement.
>>
>>29191331
Everything you're saying is your own interpretation of events. Even he doesn't really see it in that way, even though he blames drinking and poor judgement. So you're basically retarded.
>>
>>29191819

He looks the same as this? Really?
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 600x781) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 600x781
>>29191819
OP thinks that kid is Chad just because he's great at playing sports. This guy makes 2 million a year playing basketball, but he's clearly not Chad.
>>
>>29191896

He didn't even penetrate her at all with his penis, why are you lying? He asked if he could finger her, she said yes and he did. That's it.
>>
>>29191646
Then he shouldn't have done it. Action + consequence
>>
>>29191694
>>29191331
Does anyone have a link to where he didn't actually rape her? Because even the rapist himself claims he raped her. Yet all of you guys are claiming otherwise.
>>
>>29191996
They are just baiting
>>
File: 1444237667984.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1444237667984.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>29191646
Am I supposed to care some drunk normie athlete fucked up and is getting punished?
>>
>"""""Robots""""" tripping over themselves to whiteknight chad
No wonder you're a bunch of beta cucks
>>
>>29191996

> Because even the rapist himself claims he raped her.

source? Why are you lying?
>>
>>29191991

Not for women though, right?
>>
>>29191646
>2014
>Mike Brown robs a store, fights a cop, gets shot
>He deserved it do to his wrongdoings
>2016
>guy rapes a chick, gets six month slap on the wrist sentence
>Poor rich star athlete who'd have never so much as spoke to me, he'll never get his dream job and top 15 school education now!
/pol/ has changed
>>
>>29192061
>>Mike Brown robs a store, fights a cop, gets shot
>>He deserved it do to his wrongdoings
this is correct you retard
>>
>>29192080
Can you highlight the portion of my post that says it's incorrect?
>>
>>29192059
That's not what we are discussing though?
>>
>>29192059
Her action was getting fucked up and her consequence was being molested/raped.
>>
>>29192061

Except he didn't rape her, consent was given. How many times does that need to be said you black faggot? If he actually raped her I would agree with you.
>>
>>29192116
>she consented
Source?
>>
I'm all for bashing a bitch crying rape, but this Chad by every since of the word except besides looks (future Olympic athlete, rich, degenerate) deserves everything she gets and more. Oh boo hoo he has to serve 3 months, and gets to go home to be neet off of daddies bucks. I have no sympathy for the dumb roastie but Chad should get butt fucked, because he's dumb and an asshole. Football tyrone was in jail for 5 years based of a lying slut, but this fag gets 3 months for actually doing it.
>>
>>29192107

She got blind drunk and led the guy on. Shouldn't she have been a bit smarter.
>>
OR...

>he had sex with an unconscious woman, which constitutes rape

Do you seriously believe it's okay to fuck passed out women? She got blackout drunk. She's off limits. Any rational person can clearly see this.

This was not a case of a dumb bitch calling rape after 2 drinks.
>>
>>29192116
>Except he didn't rape her, consent was given.
Source?
If he wanted to finger unconscious girls by alley dumpsters he should have been sneakier.
>>
>>29192116
He admitted in his statement that she didn't give consent. He just 'thought' she did. If you don't understand that you're honestly retarded, but im sure you're just pretending to be retarded right??

I know you're having fun trying to be edgy and alternative, but someone who is blackout drunk cannot give consent (not just from a moral point of view, but also in the eyes of the law). What he did was illegal, that's pretty much the end of it
>>
>>29192155
>implying drunk people are rational
Cuck
>>
>>29192155
blackout =/= passed out you underage libcuck whiteknight
>>
>>29192040
Are you seriously trying to claim he didn't rape her WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING INTO THE CASE AT ALL?

Holy crap, asking me why I'm lying when all you had to do is read 1 artical about this entire thing to figure out he raped her. Look at his own statement

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/06/07/us/100000004459839.mobile.html
>>
>>29192174
>defending rich normie athlete
I'm glad he fucked up his charmed life.
>>
Wait till Bubba gets his hands on that tight athletic privileged rapist white boiiii's ass. I'm sure his body, firm from push ups, sit ups and drill will put up a fight before being subdued by the BBC.

But seriously fuck this guy, I hope he gets AIDs in prison.
>>
>>29192148
>led the guy on
Source on that. No evidence of it, and whether or not she did she was clearly drunk and passed out at some point, in which case he should have stopped.

Still, that's not what we are discussing.

>>29192176
No, but she was passed out too.
>>
>>29191918
is rob lowe even attractive

he looks like he has strong features that don't mesh together well
>>
>>29192168
source on that bullshit, from what I read, she consented at least 3 times
>>
>>29192224
>from what I read
>>still doesn't give links
Keep crying tears for normie Brock.
>>
>>29192112
So anybody who gets blackout drunk deserves to be raped?

>>29192116
Still haven't sourced it, tard
>>
>>29192244
Because he read it here.
>>
>>29192176
Don't have sex with people who can't consent. It is not that hard. So many and women have consensual sex ALL THE TIME!! People are nonstop fuckin everywhere! Its not that hard to just assess the situation with "is this person in a state to consent" and then if they are, and say yes, have sex! And if they aren't, or say no, don't! Fuck! It's not difficult or some undue burden not to rape, dude.
>>
>>29192298
oops, typo. *men and women
>>
lmaoing at all these white knights memeing their pathetic shit

look shit happens and this bitch needs to accept it. after the pity fest and the injustice i hope this guy goes mgtow or some shit and leaves cunts alone
>>
>>29192224
What did you read? Clearly not his statement. Regardless, she was clearly too drunk (as evidenced from a phone call she made to someone else) and passed out at some point and so he should have stopped. Whether you believe that should be true or not, the fact is that it is illegal to have sexual contact with someone who is unconscious.

What the source that she consented 3 times? The rapist has been proven to be a liar (about his history of drugs) and withholding evidence (about things he had deleted from his phone). Clearly he is an unreliable witness.

Don't bother asking me for the source on the phone call, his lying and withholding evidence, you can find them by googling it and actually reading it.
>>
>>29191331
>all this mental gymnastics
that is not what happened and you are retarded
>>
>>29192340
He'll have a lot of male suitors behind bars. You should google the stats on young white males with no gang connections in prison.
>>
File: 1462701763007.jpg (124 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1462701763007.jpg
124 KB, 960x960
Well, the judge gave him the worst possible punishment for that type of assault/rape. Surely the rape wasn't as severe as rapes can go, but it was still a dick thing to do and him getting on the sex offender list is a fitting punishment. Some people are demanding his head on a platter which is absurd because the treatment this kid is going to have will fuck him up good. He will always be remembered as "that guy who fingered unconscious woman", he will never get a job, he will never get a bank loan, his life is ruined beyond any recovery.

I'm in no way defending his actions, but c'mon now punishment should be a punishment, not a revenge. As disgusting it may sound, the crime wasn't as severe as it could had been. Getting on sex offender list for life is a fit punishment for this situation. It's just sensationalist bullshit and SJWs are bloating it up with their "rape culture" rhetoric. No way would he get away with it if he went "all the way" with the rape, no matter who he is and how rich his parents are.
>>
>>29192390
I think the judge gave him a reduced sentence though. The people who have made it worse were the friends and family of his who tried to get him off with a lighter sentence, kek.
>>
I don't know shit about this but was he drunk too? If he was drunk he couldn't consent to fingering a passed out chick because if he was sober he would have better judgement. Why does the drunk doesn't equal consent bullshit only work for women? If it works for whose that pretend to regret their slutty antics it should be able to be used by everyone else who fucks up while drunk.
>>
SJW's and niggers are trying to turn this into something its not. Its another drunk college slut (she's actually out of college now but I guess wanted to whore it up more) crying rape when she wakes up regretting decisions she made.

Its not privilege or race, he's not even a chad.
>>
>>29192464
Being drunk doesn't at all excuse you from rape in the eyes of the law. Are you implying someone that is drunk is less capable of predatory behavior? Someone who is drunk isn't vulnerable to harmful actions from others?
>>
>>29192486
>when she wakes up regretting decisions she made.
>people stop the rapist in the act of fucking a passed out girl
Girl wasn't even awake when the guy was charged
>>
>>29192390
That and he's been banned from swimming competitions, so he won't even be able to participate in the thing he's spent his entire life training for.
>>
>>29192525

Obviously he should have stopped, but is it really considered rape when she consented when she was awake?
>>
>>29192563
Can you provide a source that states she consented?
>>
>>29192491
it doesn't matter what the alcohol does to you you are under the influence and not in a clear state of mind therefore cannot consent. If that cannot consent while drunk bullshit can apply to women it should apply to men who fuck while drunk and drunk drivers because they wouldn't do what they do while sober.
>>
>>29192583
You're aware that women in these cases, such as in this particular case, aren't actively doing anything but being forced to participate in sex by others, correct? This isn't a case of a drunk woman consenting but rather a drunk man sleeping with a woman who was passed out from alcohol.

If you get drunk and rob someone at gunpoint you are still guilty of having committed a crime, alcohol does not exonerate you from breaking the law. Sleeping with a women who does not or is incapable of giving consent is against the law.
>>
File: eb-games-copy-that-ad-memes.jpg (34 KB, 600x318) Image search: [Google]
eb-games-copy-that-ad-memes.jpg
34 KB, 600x318
>>29191331
oh shit i knew he reminded me of someone
>>
>>29192643
Then they need to make it so men and women are equal in these drunk sex things. You say he was drunk and she was passed out. The only thing that matters is they were both under the influence and both of them couldn't consent to begin with. I find it incredibly sexist that men should be held to higher expectations than women because that tells me they think women are inferior when clearly we're all equal.
>>
>>29191996
You can't consent to raping someone, even if he intended to rape her that doesn't make it rape.
>>
>>29192784
Men and women are equal. A man who rapes an unconscious woman is just as guilty as a woman who rapes an unconscious man.

The woman in this case commited no crime but rather was the victim of one. Are you suggesting that she should be punished because a man commited a crime under the influence?
>>
>>29191331

>be on this site
>defending chad

kill yourself
>>
>>29192877
Nope I'm saying both of them couldn't consent because if the man was sober he wouldn't have fingered or whatever'd a passed out chick (if he did it while sober then rape/sexual assault all you want) and shouldn't have been charged with any crime.
>>
>>29192390
>Well, the judge gave him the worst possible punishment for that type of assault/rape.

No the judge did not. He gave the minimum suggested sentence and sent him to county jail, because prison soul ruin him. The max is 15 years.
>>
>>29193000
Drinking does not exonerate you from commuting regardless of whether not you are male or female.
>If I was sober I wouldn't have driven
>If I was sober I wouldn't have murdered
Neither are legitimate defenses for criminals.
However being drunk does not mean others can commit criminal acts against you.

Children are incapable of consenting to sex acts, but can be and are imprisoned for criminal acts. People in general are protected by the law and also responsible for following it regardless of how much they've had to drink.

You're arguing a woman should be liable because someone took advantage of her having been drunk in order to better commit a crime, this is not the same as committing a crime and using alcohol as an excuse.

Your arguments fails in that the woman had completely passed out and the drunken assailant forced himself upon her. This is not a case of her having drunkendly expressed consent, although your "argument" would fail there as well.
>>
>trying to get sex for "free"
>current year

Glad I discovered sex tourism, just waiting for VR now lads.
>>
>>29191331
desu fair senpaitachi, I would put in jail both this retard and the cumdumpster for an equal amount of time, since neither seems able to hold on their animalistic tendencies and might be a danger in a way or the other.
>>
>>29193132
I never once said the woman should be liable. I said the man was drunk and couldn't consent to sex. I'm saying the laws are sexist in that the man is punished even though was having drunk sex/fingering and can't consent while drunk and because the laws hold men to the higher standard making women look inferior. They should be held to the same standard and the drunk consent shit should apply to both of them equally.
>>
>>29193230
>desu fair senpaitachi

throw you in jail too for talking like such a retarded faggot
>>
>>29193234
A woman who is passed out being sexually assaulted is not in the commission of crime like a drunken man assaulting a passed out woman.

The laws are not sexist, you're provided the same protection under the law and women are also culpable for crimes committed while drunk. You're aware that a woman sexually assaulting another person while she is drunk would also face consequences in the court system, right? You have more than a rudimentary understanding of the laws you're criticizing?

You're expressing a false equivalence, because drunk women can be victimized drunk men who commit criminal acts should not be held responsible for their actions.

Odd given women are arrested for drunk driving every day.
>>
>>29191331

Honestly seeing his life destroyed like this makes me hard a little. I knew people like him in hs, all shit people
>>
>>29191449
wow your school must of been mega beta

i cuck guys like this
>>
>>29193603
>i cuck guys like this

whatever you say m8
>>
>>29191331
Pretty sure he's just a daddy's boi getting off a rape charge because of daddy's money.
>>
>>29191331
Holy fuck he's uglier than I thought. He'd be cyborg-tier if daddy didn't make bank.
>>
>>29191811
>No source for verdict changing evidence

Sure thing pal
>>
>>29193765
JUST LOOK HARDER GOSH
>>
>>29193603
That was what all the chad guys in my school looked like too

The people in my town look like something out of the movie Gummo
>>
>23 year old slut who goes to fraternities to get fucked and cheat on her bf
>two cucked swedes with mental issues

Everything went wrong for him.
>>
I wish I went to high school where guys like that would be considered "chad", I would have lost my virginity the first week of 9th grade. Sadly for me the football jocks I had to go to school with looked like models and were also somehow way more physically mature than guys their own age. How a 16 year old can be 6'2 with a deep voice and a strong jawline so early I will never know how.
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.