[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here ever tried DMT? What is it like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 1465576552425.gif (2 MB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1465576552425.gif
2 MB, 600x600
Has anyone here ever tried DMT?

What is it like?
>>
>>29191278
Its like the world has meaning and the universe makes sense.

Imagine the most bizarre world your mind can imagine, the most unconventional and absurd and so unlike our world... then make it beautiful. Thats what a breakthrough is like. Its immersion into something thats beautiful and amazing beyond words. Your mind cant make up the law of physics here.

You feel scared at times, troubled and confronted with that you can not comprehend. Like being in the matrix. Like an alien were to land in your front yard and things are happening so in the moment youre unaware of whats going on because youre so engrossed and enamored of what is happening it sucks you in and you lose sense of surroundings.

It feels like a roller coaster that goes all the way to the clouds then its one big drop of pure excitement and thrill without any of the negative effects except for the parts where you feel like its a bad trip but even those feel good in a way.

While there you go through something that in a sense splits your mind apart and picks apart and self examines the pieces so you understand them. The flashes them back in your brain so quick.

As you come to you dont realize whats happened really and it takes moments to take it all in as it seeps out of your consciouness liek a dream. But this feels so much different and deep and real than a dream. It feels like theres more to life than just flesh and blood.
>>
>>29191278
Ignore that metaphoric bullshit. Upon inhaling and holding your breathe for 15 seconds you will feel disassociated from your body. You will then lie down and close you eyes and closed eyes visual will begin. Starts off with patterns then vivid imagery.
>>
>>29192619
Its infinitely times deeper than you described it anon. I hate all the weed dude bros and the psychadelic hippies with glow in the dark poster art and lava lamps, but to describe DMT in the dismissive manner and plain nature that you did is a disservice to how amazing this drug is. I can see if you described mushroom tripping like this but DMT is 100times better than shrooms. DMT has strong medical usage implications too, but its taken this long to just get weed barely legalized in a few state so who are we kidding that it would be taken seriously.
>>
OrigionalBump
>>
>>29191278
I hope my DMT arrives in the mail today. Can't wait to have my first trip :)
>>
>>29191278
i've done it three times now. no longer afraid of death. or most things
>>
Have taken DMT 4 times, Acid 6 times, and shrooms more times than I can remember.

They're all interesting psychedelic experiences that convince people they have unlocked the secrets to life when really they're still just losers who can't accomplish anything with their lives except sit around smoking pot all day talking about how enlightened they are.

These drugs aren't toys. Do your homework before you mess around with them or you're going to have a really bad time. Don't idolize psy trips, and be wary of the god complex they engender.
>>
>>29195510
what did you take from it
>>
>>29195510
>Have taken DMT 4 times, Acid 6 times, and shrooms more times than I can remember.
No you havent, no need to lie to make your point

>They're all interesting psychedelic experiences that convince people they have unlocked the secrets to life when really they're still just losers who can't accomplish anything with their lives except sit around smoking pot all day talking about how enlightened they are.

Youve never taken it, youre applying the dude weed lol meme to DMT. Couldnt be farther from the truth. The trip from DMT and weed is so vastly different you cant even compare the two groups that use them response to the drug. A weed users enlightenment can be see as free weed, free peace, everyone just chill. The average DMT users experience is such an incredible mind fuck it changes the way you think. DMT literally can help you over come addiction to heroin, or other drugs.

>These drugs aren't toys. Do your homework before you mess around with them or you're going to have a really bad time.

There no worse than the legal stuff. In fact the legal stuff will kill you.

>. Don't idolize psy trips, and be wary of the god complex they engender.

Why wouldnt you idolize psy trips? Theyre one of the best experiences you can have as a human being. All the testimonial evidence and scientific evidence if you count Terrence Mckenna and the numerous other scientists, DMT fosters the opposite of god complex, and DMT in no way engenders them.
>>
>>29191278
its fun and there arent many instances of bad trips with dmt, at least in my experience.

one time an alien gave me a box.
>>
How does DMT compare to LSD?

Haven't tried DMT but am currently in love with LSD. Had a 700ug trip last week and it was beyond amazing.

Also is there any way to make the DMT trip last more than 15 or so minutes from what I've read online? One of my favorite aspects of LSD is how it lasts the entire day, especially so if I smoke weed in between.
>>
>>29197054
Sp-spooky

D-di you open i-it?
>>
>>29197160
you take it orally instead of smoke it and it lasts a long ass time
look up ayahuasca
>>
>>29197160
LSD is its own fun drug but its like crazy but down to earth crazy.

DMT is a whole other experience where its like out of this world crazy. Heres Jo Rogan describing it, its a little memey but still good https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6RBOIgtzEE

>Also is there any way to make the DMT trip last more than 15 or so minutes from what I've read online?

Honestly 5- 15 minutes is all you need, youll spend the rest of the day with thoughts and feeligns rolling around inside your brain. But there is a way to make it last all day, DMT is the crystal form, but theres a brewed tea that lasts for a day of effects thats call ayahuasca
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayahuasca

Ive never seen it here before though, I would try it if i did
>>
>>29197317
>>29197344
Can ayahuasca have the same intensity of effects as DMT? At still very safe (much less than 10% the LD) dosages?
>>
After getting extremely stoned and watching enter the void I've really wanted to try both acid and DMT. I've heard it can kill your ego which is what guys like me with anxiety really need. Like you can examine yourself and find out what exactly to do to fix it. Weed doesn't do this to me, it just highlights the fact that I'm a scared little bitch at life. And it's true of course. Also watch this shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISb8HjrcyJM
>>
Once with a few ex-friends. They said it was DMT, but i'm not sure it was. From what I've read most DMT trips are spiritually enriching, scary at times but overall enjoyable.

That shit made me want to die. It felt like I was shredded down into the tiniest little building blocks of myself and put back together incorrectly. We had to trip sitters handling me and two others and they said I was without a doubt the one acting the strangest. Apparently I laid down like a starfish on the floor and just slowly turned my head left and right the whole fucking time.

Honestly I truly hope that wasn't DMT because I had much higher expectations. The only thing I fully remember was this hellholeish void. It was colorless. Not white or gray or black, but just..nothing.

The only actual color were these giant rows of pulsating white monolith-esq structures that seemed to go on forever. It felt like I was alone, trapped in some prison constructed by my own mind. It was somewhat like that episode of Spongebob where Squidward is stuck in the white place and the word alone keeps getting repeated.

It just felt like I was out of place; put somewhere I shouldn't be, where I couldn't be yet was. It was like it was screaming at me; rejecting me for intruding and tainting it. I remember walking but I wasn't going anywhere. It was like this place was holding me where I was and refused to let go; forcing me to give up control.
>>
>>29197172
no, it was pushed into my abdomen and then the trip was over

>>29197160
visuals/headspace/feel of the trip are comparable to a 1mg lsd trip, but scrunched into 10-20 minutes. changa makes it last a little longer and increases the intensity.

If you drink MAOi tea which is what is used in ayahuasca, and also smoke changa in a blunt the trip can last up to an hour.

>>29197428
Yeah definitely. Ive taken ayahuasca twice and it was comparable to dmt in intensity, but felt more like shrooms than lsd whereas smoked dmt feels more like lsd for me

ayahuasca lasts anywhere between 4 and 10 hours. it depends on how much maoi you take and how much mimosa hostilis you have in the brew.
>>
Is 4 aco DMT related at all to DMT's effects or is it just pure shrooms-like trip?
>>
>>29191278

HOW DO I BUY DMT I NEED TO KNOW NOW
>>
>>29197511
It was probably real DMT.
>>
>>29197688
Just be yourself man

It worked for me
>>
>>29197485
>what guys like me with anxiety really need

I've seen a couple of people who have suffered a psychic break from hallucinogens, and they are in a heightened state of anxiety because they can't get a grip on the reality around them.
>>
>>29191278
I made my own dmt and have smoked it 20+ times. It's pretty cool visually but not as good as all the mystery that surrounds it suggest.

Mushroom trips are more interesting and valuable experiences.
>>
>>29198793
Your trips probably sucked because you made it. Ive smoked stuff from a lab before like 100% pure or whatever
>>
>>29191278
If you've ever had a full Salvia trip (smoking the extract and not chewing the leaves), it's like that but more enhanced and longer, without as much of the claustrophobic/tight feel that you get from Salvia.

>take hit
>hold
>exhale
>weird sort of vibrating/tingling feeling
>instantly ripped out of reality
>spiralling down an endless Fibonacci sequence of fractals
>living machine
>break through
>make contact
>"good job, you figured it out"
>"oh"
>feel drifting
>recognize sounds & shapes
>objects and surroundings
>orientation
>self
>"oh shit that's right, I smoke DMT/Salvia"

and then you're back to yourself pretty much stone-cold sober but still euphoric.

Like I said the difference is with Salvia there's a much more physical feeling to it, it always feels like you're a sausage being processed along a conveyor belt, or a shit being squeezed out of God's asshole. Salvia is also much more susceptible to not fully work depending on your environment but with DMT it's pretty much a 100% success rate if you smoke it properly and it's pure enough.
>>
>>29197511
sounds more like Salvia than DMT
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.