[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are long-distance relationships worth it? Would you commit to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Are long-distance relationships worth it?

Would you commit to a long-distance love interest, knowing that it would take months and/or years to make your relationship become proximal?

If someone from far away were interested in you, and the feeling was mutual, would you accept their advance? Would you carry the burdens of long distance, or would you reject them and face the possibility of regretting a missed opportunity?
>>
no to every question here. long distance relationships are a huge waste of time for not very much return
>>
I'm in a long distance relationship, i don't know if it's gonna work out nor do i care.
I just feel less lonely with my long-distance gf and she makes me feel better
>>
>>29192241
Same here. My loneliness is gone, but only when she is online.
>>
>>29192546
Exactly how i feel, also seeing i developed a reflex whenever i see that skype thing i click "Answer" because of her
>>
>>29192606
I get that for the online status. Also, are you at all scared she forgets about you when she does real life stuff?
>>
its very hard to be in an online relationship, if you cannot communicate well than it is a larger hamper on the relationship than in real life. A lot of problems are solved with hugs and kisses, in online you cant get those : (
>>
I'm in a long distance relationship and it sucks for all of the obvious reasons -- aside from being worried about her cheating, which I am not at all -- but I have found nobody in the city in which I live with whom I get along even a little bit, and she and I have a lot of very unique ideas and feelings about the world to which most "normies" would not be able to relate.
>>
>>29191163
Don't do it bro. It's not worth it. I was in a long distance relationship for almost 4 years. They very very rarely work out.
>>
>>29191163
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmPFioq1l6o&index=17&list=LLEJ86F_SKY4eNkhx-B77d-Q
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.