[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did MJ mean by this? http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4 ely3v
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
what did MJ mean by this?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ely3v
>>
The page wouldn't even load for me, kek. Dailymotion sure does work great Eliza.
>>
>>29191195
Eliza is in the hospital
>>
"...In Greek mythology, the Sirens were beautiful yet dangerous creatures, who lured nearby sailors with their enchanting music and voices to shipwreck on the rocky coast of their island..."
>>
>>29191293
slut btfo'd
hahhahahahahhaa
>>
>>29191150
she hates it when you make threads about her.
>>
>>29191420
nah she just don't care
>>
>>29191497
nah she fucking despises you and would pay money to see you get gassed
>>
>>29191524
do you really think she cares about 4chan anymore? dude, please.
>>
>>29191564
she hates every single one of you.
>>
>>29191586
i still think that she just doesnt give a fuck about us. that hurts even more than hate.
>>
>>29191229
If she is then I hope she gets well. What happened to her?
>>
>>29191613
>me on the left
Gdhvsh dh s she vsxg
>>
>>29191626
Marky couldn't give two fucks about anybody or anything on this planet and the reason for that is she finds everybody's intellectual intelligence for less superior than that of her own. So she couldn't give two fucks about what happens to anybody or anything on this planet. In all honesty if something does happen to you she won't care either. she don't care if anything bad or if anything good happens to you. she'll praise you, yeah, but she's not going to care.

She may emphasize that she does, but she really won't. So here's a word of advice. You can comment on this and say whatever you want. She won't care and nor will she comment back on the feed. Just know this. If the zombie apocalypse happens, and she hates you all, if you all become zombies don't think that she will not hesitate to kill you. Because as soon as she kills you while you are zombies she will take your bodies and make a house out of them and paint it with your very blood. she will not care. she actually looks forward to a zombie apocalypse herself.
>>
>>29191613
she looks so messed up in every public pic she's in
>>
>>29191888
>finds everybody's intellectual intelligence for less superior than that of her own

Thats probably why she failed some elementary trig class in college for her physics degree. Marky is not exceedingly smart, she just likes to wallow in pseudo-intellectual bullshit.
>>
>>29191150
Who is she?

She's too pretty to be a fembott
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.