[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Want to be an Electrical engineer >bad at math JFMSU desu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1452624704027.jpg (495 KB, 1305x1265) Image search: [Google]
1452624704027.jpg
495 KB, 1305x1265
>Want to be an Electrical engineer
>bad at math
JFMSU desu
>>
If you suck at math and or science your basically screwed, being good at history does nothing same with English. You might as well an hero
>>
>>29190417
>Want to be architect
Not smart enough/Over crowded industry
>Want to be archaeologist
Terrible life choice.
>Want to join the Defence Force
Mental health problems.
So on and so forth.

Anon, you rarely will ever get to choose what life will give you. Just take the best option.
>>
>>29190490
Well then it looks like the best option is the bleach in my cabinet
>>
>>29190446
Yep. I love history more than science and math, but I went for chemical engineering, cuz you cant really do anything with history. And I actually kinda like chemistry.
>>
>>29190417
just be an electrician
>>
>>29190508
how is chemical engineering? was it easy?
>>
>>29190417
>planning to do maths degree
>fuck up one of the most important exams in my life
>>
>>29190865
Oh lad... chemistry fucking sucks. Stick with something math related.
>>
Isn't most of electrical engineering simple multiplication equations?

V=IR P=VI etc
>>
dont fall for the college meme just go to a trade school
>>
>>29191759
no... lots of differential equations
>>
>>29190417
>bad at math
what are you good at related to EE?
>>
>>29190539
>>29190417
This op, you'llget solid money and probably end up doing what you thought an electrical engineer does just don't die
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.