[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want to be happy for once. Jesus christ is that too much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1465557694448.jpg (32 KB, 480x676) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465557694448.jpg
32 KB, 480x676
I just want to be happy for once.
Jesus christ is that too much to ask for?
I forgot how happiness feels like.
>>
It doesnt come by females thats for sure
>>
>>29190369

pls post pics of her fem pengis
>>
>>29190369
It is too much to ask for. Anything more that what you had when your mom shat you out (i.e. freedom) is extra and must be paid for one way or another.
>>
File: mirukawa.jpg (59 KB, 888x568) Image search: [Google]
mirukawa.jpg
59 KB, 888x568
i dont know just.....
Miruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

>>
>>29190369
>I just want to be happy for once
Do you know what would make you happy
>>
Have you considered the idea that happiness is something you -earn-?
>>
>>29192245
>happiness is something you -earn-?
don't listen 2 this cuck OP he's a faggot you gotta get that shit
>>
>>29190409
This.

True happiness and fulfillment is when you realize you don't need a woman to be happy.

Then if it comes naturally so be it but just know you really don't need a woman to feel fulfilled. There's so much more you can do in life and if it's sexual well we got fleshlights and sex dolls for a reason. And hookers.

I recommend fleshlights.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.