[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Low-testorone feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: 1465494211613.png (77 KB, 856x1333) Image search: [Google]
1465494211613.png
77 KB, 856x1333
Who else low-test here

>tfw I sound like a little boy
>tfw no muscle
>tfw always look angstful
>tfw females are more masculine than I am

Just kill me NSA
>>
That picture is so fucking retarded. It's just-world fallacy again.

They assume the only difference is he actually asked her out. When in fact it's genetic inferiority/superiority.
>>
File: 1454055865865.jpg (70 KB, 431x450) Image search: [Google]
1454055865865.jpg
70 KB, 431x450
>>29190306
>fails at reproduction, the literal exchange of genetic information between organisms
>genetically superior
>>
>>29190353
I was implying I(and the guy in the pic) are inferior. The difference is that normies like to pretend that it's things you can control that really matter, while that's obviously bullshit.
>>
>>29190353
Reading comprehension, ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>29190276
the beta looks familiar senpai
mhmhmh
>>
>>29190306
When in fact it's genetic inferiority/superiority

It's a cartoon senpai, and in the cartoon, the guy is just a pussy desu.
I'm sure you would love to spout "muh genetics are bad so I don't have to ever try at anything because I'll just fail", but that cartoon doesn't have anything to do with YOUR situation, so stop trying to relate it to yourself ya fucking autist.
>>
>>29190376
No. It's mostly in your control unless you suffer from a legitament physical deformation.
>>
>>29190415
Bullshit. The guy never approached her because he knew subconsciously that he is too inferior to her.

Not to mention growing up inferior fucks up your life, ugly(inferior) people have less confidence due to being treated baddly.

I'm right and you know it. Genetics are everything. Oh, actually genetics and how wealthy your family is.
>>
>>29190442
No it's not. Your life is determined by things out of your control. By your genes and family(wealth and status).
>>
And now she will never get another self respecting white man again. All her future boyfriends will be shit skins or white cucks
>>
if you have low testosterone go to asia and get an asian wife, asian women are used to low test men
>>
>>29190353
>robots thinking they are genetically superior to anyone
can normalfags at least learn who they're arguing with? Take this shit to /pol/ if you want to talk race.
>>
>>29190447
>>29190460
it might as well be genetics with you people. maybe it's a survival mechanism because you tell your brain, "i'm bottom of the totem pole," and nature takes care of the rest.

"bitching" refers to female dog behavior for a reason.
>>
>>29190640
People like to pretend that bitching is bad.

But inferior people have unfairly worse lives. Bitching about being treated unfairly makes sense. Taking it up the ass like a fucking cuck doesn't.
>>
I hate the sound of my voice, I'd talk far more often if it was like Barry White's. Can you get that shit super low taking steroids?
>>
>>29190306
I dunno if it's genetic

I don't even know what making a move entails
>>
File: image.jpg (245 KB, 1577x1182) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245 KB, 1577x1182
>>29190663
For reference

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn41D-F2IIw

It doesn't help I am also very short and thin, people genuinely think I'm 13-14 well into my 20s.

I just want to look like Dirk Nowitzki with a voice like God
>>
>>29190460
Then just fucking off yourself if shit is so bad for you.
>>
>>29190659
>fair

bitch ass meme for low power individuals

stay inside jerking off to your imaginary cartoon bride all you want, faggot
>>
>>29190758
I'm sure you normies would like that. But I'm here to stay.

>>29190802
Yeah low power because I didn't get born high power. Life isn't fair and accepting it doesn't make you strong. It makes you cucked.
>>
>>29190460
I think this is true in a way. Often we hear stories of survivors, people who grow up poor and become extremely successful but most of these people are so intelligent and talented.

Allen Iverson is one of the best athletes of all time, if he did not have those skills he would not have left the ghetto. He barely got his GED, skipped school regularly, went to prison at a very young age, and spent his money frivolously after he became a success. No way this guy ever makes anything of himself if his ancestors didn't fuck the right person to make him the best 5'11 160lb wing player of all time/Hall of Famer

I don't think you can ever increase your IQ or develop the skill to play sports at a high level.

Although I think you can work very hard to be mediocre if your parents are less than that. Sucks
>>
>>29190854
Not to mention Iverson never practiced.
>>
>>29190832
>normie
There's that word again.

>it's bad to be "normal"
Your superior is telling you to kill yourself, go do what your superiors command.
>>
>>29190832
>i'm going to stay inside all day posting smarmy comebacks to strangers on the internet and hope for a nebulous promised violently deranged explosion of violence that will wipe out all the baad people i don't like

no it makes you a fucking asshole. you might as well be dead you brainwashed fucking fag.
>>
>>29190902
You think I care about what you say? I got fucked over. And you people think it's okay to treat me like shit on top of that. I have nothing but disgust and contempt for you. And I don't give a shit about what you think.
>>
>>29190905
What makes me a fucking asshole? Not wanting to accept that I am unfairly treated poorly for things out of my control makes me an asshole? Oh well. I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>29190353
You misunderstood the situation like you're some kind of sloppy, smelly hobo shit some hobo shit on the side of the road that can't understand situations because it's a fucking hobo shit.
>>
>>29190967
*shat

Apologies.
>>
File: 1465258128720.gif (1 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
1465258128720.gif
1 MB, 580x433
>>29190937
Whatever faggot. Apparently you're inferior so why should I care what you think?

Shit happens, go outside and get laid or turn your angst into art or something
>>
>>29191059
You don't have to care what I think. I'm just saying the truth. And the great thing about truth is, it doesn't give a shit about what you think. It just is.

Shit happens? Being treated baddly for things out of your control is unfair. And in this situation it makes sense to be angry.
>>
Your choices determine your genetics. You decide you're going to eat right, do an hour of cardio five days out of the week and weight lifting three days out of the week? Your body is going to release genetic information telling you to get stronger. You decide society is bullshit and that you'll get more happiness staying inside, eating junk food and jerking off? You're going to get fat, flabby, your body isn't going to see any reason to produce the right hormones, your face is going to be stunted, your jaw is going to be weak, your cheeks are going to be flabby. You got fucked over. That's right. You're probably going to have to settle for an ugly chick, or better yet not reproduce at all.

You depended on technological solutions in order to mask the reality of your nature as a human being. And now that you're an adult, and the time to turn shit around is getting slimmer, and the law of diminishing returns is looming overhead every day, if you knew before that you were fucking up, now you have no choice. You're slaves learning to love their chains.
>>
>>29190447
"Everything is everyone's fault but mine".
>>
>>29191134
Since when is eating right and doing cardio genetics you fucking retard?

>Your body is going to release genetic information telling you to get stronger.
Such fucking bullshit. I've seen guys who were naturally big and barely lifted outlift guys who worked VERY hard. Not to mention it's just your opinions.

>your jaw is going to be weak
Yeah lol, your bones will change by not being social enough. Are you even listening to yourself, you fucking retard?
>>
>>29191156
"Everything is my fault even things I couldn't have possibly changed"
>>
>>29191134
Fuck off Normie, I hooe you fucking die
>>
>>29191134
Its impossible to get certain muscle definitions unless you have the right genetics. The most attractive muscle genetics are ver low percentage. Doesnt matter how hard you work out.

Ugly face skin color height cant be fixed. Personality is hard to change, extremely hard since your brain is hard wired that way and doesnt just change like you think it would. Most people with bright personalities were born that way to begin with
>>
>>29191134
>Your body is going to release genetic information telling you to get stronger.
Want to know how I know you just started working out?
>>
>>29191183
I think he talking about gene activation which is a thing where your body turns on genes to respond to the environment. Like theres growing evidence that going to a sauna 4-7 times a week increases life expectancy by 30%. This is because your body is releasing shit to counter the stressor. This is why really cold showers feel good too, your brain releases chemicals that change your state.
However the most convincing studies I've seen are ones about faking it until you make it. Two minutes of holding your arms in a victory pose can actually make you more confident according to study. Your body can't tell the difference between acting confident and real confidence so if you act confident often enough you actually become more confident.
Listen to your body, but not too much and know when its bullshitting you. Navy SEALs training consists of pushing your body past limits that you are perfectly capable of handling but believe you can't and sends your mind going full haywire panic mode. Consistently doing this allow them to function in situations where most people would believe that they would have no chance of functioning.
>>
>>29191417
That's feelgood bullshit. No amount of fake confidence will make up for being ugly and short. It's fucking bullshit and you're fucking bullshit.
>>
>>29190447
>Bullshit. The guy never approached her because he knew subconsciously that he is too inferior to her.

kek. what the fuck she gon' do? cut he dick off fo' askin'? maaaaan you rite it is 'bout dem genes n' shet nigga was born wid no nut ahahahahahaahahaha
>>
>>29191602
Firstly she is going to tell all her friends. And considering many people get a partner from their social group that actually is a pretty big deal.

Not to mention being turned down endlessly will fuck up your confidence and self-esteem.
>>
>>29191639
If you're not that important to her, why would she tell anyone? Also, why do you care if she tells her friends? Is there something wrong with that?
You sound insecure. Seriously, you wouldn't ask a girl because she could say no?
No girl is just going to fall in your arms because you hung around them long enough.
>>
>>29191897
> why would she tell anyone?
To elevate her social status. Seriously, are you retarded to even ask this?

> Also, why do you care if she tells her friends? Is there something wrong with that?
Well thanks to the principle of preselection, it fucks up my chances with the friends. Or any women she tells that she turned me down. That's bad for me.

>You sound insecure.
I am insecure. There is no rational reason to feel secure unless you're top Chad.

>Seriously, you wouldn't ask a girl because she could say no?
Exactly. The probability isn't on my side.

>No girl is just going to fall in your arms because you hung around them long enough.
Well if I was a Chad then women would fall for me even without hanging around them. So there is that.
>>
>>29190276
Enough pol memes black dudes from the age of 12 start working on their womanizin skills thats why they are so successful with girls not no jew media crap.
>>
>>29192030
>To elevate her social status
"lol a autist totally asked me out". Okay senpai.
Or it could go like this: "anon asked me out. Didn't think he had the balls."
Or more likely she wont immediately tell anyone and if she did it wouldn't be a big deal, and overall you're just overthinking it because it's the most inportant thing on YOUR mind.
>it fucks up my chances with the friends
I don't see why it would. If anything it will make you more appealing.
>there is no rational reason to feel secure
wew. must such to have such an inferiority complex
>if I was a Chad then women would fall for me even without hanging around them
I don't see what this has to do with you.
>>
>>29192228
>"lol a autist totally asked me out". Okay senpai.
Being desired is flattering no matter how you downplay it.

>Or it could go like this: "anon asked me out. Didn't think he had the balls."
Followed by "oh well, he's still so ugly and short teehee"

>I don't see why it would. If anything it will make you more appealing.
Being turned down will make you more appealing? Did you get dropped on your head when you were a child?

>wew. must such to have such an inferiority complex
I do have that. But you still didn't reply to what I said. Having an inferiority complex doesn't mean I shouldn't have it. Because at the end of the day I am still inferior and that is the truth.

>I don't see what this has to do with you.
That many men can get women easily and I can't? It's not fair.
>>
>>29192314
>Being turned down will make you more appealing?
No. Asking someone out can. It doesn't sound like you've ever been in the dating rhelm, but asking someone, if you don't normally do so, makes you seem more confident, and other girls will see you as less avalible, which is good. Lower supply increase the demand even for a shitty good. Understand?
>at the end of the day I am still inferior and that is the truth
Reality is so subjective why do you care that you're near the bottom of a social hierarchy. It doesn't help to self loath and complain, in fact it pushes you further down the hierarchy.
>That many men can get women easily and I can't? It's not fair
I still don't see what this has to do with you.

This is turning into a self pity thing, so I don't really think there is anything left to argue tbqph pham
>>
>>29192519
>No. Asking someone out can.
Not really. Asking someone out and getting turned down is failure. Failure is NOT appealing.

>but asking someone, if you don't normally do so, makes you seem more confident
Not from my experience.

>Reality is so subjective why do you care that you're near the bottom of a social hierarchy. It doesn't help to self loath and complain, in fact it pushes you further down the hierarchy.
Reality isn't subjective. Ugly people are ugly, short men are short, shit people are shit. Why do I care that I'm near the bottom? Lower I am, the worse my life is. Complaining about unfairness pushes me further down? Just proves how are normies fucked up.

>This is turning into a self pity thing
Yeah I pity myself for not being born a Chad.
>>
>>29190306
This doesn't make any sense. What the fuck are you even trying to say? That if he was genetically superior she would reject the nigger and then ask him out?

It doesn't matter whether or not the world is just or unjust for you to need to ask a girl out to get her to go out with you.
>>
>>29192922
No I'm saying if the white guy was genetically superior he would be more confident and actually ask her out.

>It doesn't matter whether or not the world is just or unjust
Spoken like a true fucking cuck. And all the Chads who don't have to ask girls out? Just for example for being tall? Hmm?
>>
File: 1465502125176.jpg (86 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1465502125176.jpg
86 KB, 700x525
>>29190276

I've had girls tell me they thought I was a female initially. Feelsbadman.jpeg
>>
>>29190276
why not become a cute trap, anon? If you failed as a man, you could succeed as woman.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.