[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This might not be the best board for this..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Hashish.jpg (13 KB, 293x234) Image search: [Google]
Hashish.jpg
13 KB, 293x234
But I'll ask it anyways: Does anyone here know where to obtain hashish in the United States of America?

Weed is a very weak drug for me, it doesn't get me high. So I was wondering if I could try the stronger stuff.. Hashish is still weed, isn't it? It's just weed with a higher potency, right?

If anyone knows where I could find hashish, please tell me.
>>
>>29189641
make it yourself, protip
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 497x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 497x500
>>29189641
Weed is retarded. Grow up.
If you want stronger effects stop smoking every single fucking day and do it in moderation.

Also saying weed is a weak drug is stupid since you can just smoke more...
>>
>>29189671
How do you do that, guy?
>>
Just dab dude
>>
>>29189641
You could buy some bulk untrimmed weed, extract the kief and press the hash yourself.

Or you could use tor.

I'm assuming that if you knew any drug dealers you wouldn't be asking so I won't talk about that
>>
>>29189677
>weed is retarded, grow up
>instead you should watch TV all day and get your mannerisms from a script instead of other people
>say shit that is not okay to say in real social situations
>>
smoke less you mongoloid

do a bunch of exercise

cardio before, or weight training after
>>
File: 1393270984159.gif (2 MB, 369x277) Image search: [Google]
1393270984159.gif
2 MB, 369x277
>>29189701
>2016
>still watching television

Also wtf is this bait? Those are the most retarded reasons to justify smoking i have ever seen.
>>
you can find all your weird weed products online in dark web, or in dispensaries.

another option is to buy some shake and make it yourself.
>>
>>29189683
Seconding this, if you can find weed it shouldn't be too hard to find dabs.
>>
File: 1455303234064.gif (439 KB, 245x150) Image search: [Google]
1455303234064.gif
439 KB, 245x150
>>29189746
>replace TV with /r9k/

now you want to shoot up a school
>>
>>29189746
Where do you get a little fully poseable anime girl like that

It's rare to see ANYTHING with that much articulation perios
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.