[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to ask a girl out who works at my office, but I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1460547909259.jpg (73 KB, 1400x721) Image search: [Google]
1460547909259.jpg
73 KB, 1400x721
I want to ask a girl out who works at my office, but I'm a beta spineless pussy. Wat do?

I'm on lunch break right now.
>>
What's that shit about asking out women you work with? That sounds like a bad fucking idea.

You don't shit where you eat.
>>
The ugly girl and Chad should switch places
>>
>>29189515
I'd swap ugly woman and attractive man.
>>
>>29189554
>>29189549
hi, white knights
>>
>>29189539
You can do it once where I work. It only becomes harassment if you keep trying after getting rejected.
>>
>>29189515
I'm in the same situation but I have 0 friends outside of work, my hobbies are literally 4chan, making music that's not super good and masturbation(will try to quit). I also am very rightwing.

Good looking autist with fucked up past.
She smokes, uses instagram/facebook and watches Game of normies.

I could get into watching stuff with her but it's I dunno about the others.
But she's a little shy and dresses modestly.
>>
>>29189549
can chad marry an engineer who makes 6 figures and spend the rest of his life watching netflix and eating ice cream?
didn't think so
>>
>>29189515
I always seem to find the ugliest man looking a lot like Carl Pilkington.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.