[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >not watching the Euro championship so that you can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>2016
>not watching the Euro championship so that you can talk to the normies about some shit and fit in
>>
Football's coming home mutafuckas

The Spurs 5 of Kane, Alli, Dier, Walker, and Rose will bring England into a new era of dominance.
>>
>>29188927
kys normie scum
xxx
>>
>>29188927
I'm American, nobody knows that it is even going on here.
>>
The nice thing about Euro cup is that it's unpredictable. There are no easy games. Any match could end up in a surprise.

Except tonight's opening game. France will trounce Romania.
>>
>>29189734
>always acting like it's something good to not know what is going in other countries
>being one of the most prejudiced countries worldwide

I wonder what the problem with basing everything on assumptions is? I am sure it's not a big deal, though.
(This is obviously not just about football but I keep seeing this mindest and no one seems to care.)
>>
Why isn't the french mascot a nigger like the rest of their team?
>>
File: 1460577903148.jpg (135 KB, 827x492) Image search: [Google]
1460577903148.jpg
135 KB, 827x492
>>29189790
>being one of the most prejudiced countries
>implying that's bad
>>
>>29188927
>2016
>implying football is as popular as it used to be

More tards with special needs care about football than normies now. Just find out about the latest top 20 musics or popular social media trends on Facebook.

Normies in reality like to talk about the stupidest of shit.
>>
>>29188927

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Hmm?
>>
>not watching superior copa america
fucking semen-slurping Euros can't do anything right
>>
>>29189852
>having such an oversimplified "opinion"
Things are usually more complicated than that. In this case especially. I will never understand why people think nothing bad will come of oversimplifying everything. Do you really not know, deep down in your heart AND in your brain that argumenting like this is pointless and wrong? Literally no one ever in all of history gained anything from being a sperglord who is unable to use their own brain. All that could happen is that someone else, who actually ceases their opportunity of taking advantage of that attitude in people, will have control over you some day.
I mean, I would never ever become a muslim myself because it's not for me but if someone else is and they aren't an asshole why would I judge anyway, just based on that?
Don't believe rightwing bullshit just because it automatically makes you part of their "muh culture" club. At the end of the day no one there cares about YOU either.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.