[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STORIES WHEN ROASTIES GOT BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
>be me at age 19
>be working at a sleepaway summer camp because it's a fun job
>lots of girls and guys there who were really nice and were actually open to making friends with a beta like me
>not this one girl though she was a sorrority girl from southern Florida, completely this type who should never be allowed to work as a camp counceler
>had this super chill Aussie at the camp who was one of the funniest people I've ever met
>this girl keeps trying to hit on the aussie and he keeps pretending not to notice
>one day off we have we all drive downtown to get alcohol
>drink a fuck ton and are cruising around rural county roads
>sorrority girl keeps trying to make it clear to the aussie she wants to fuck
>literally tells him she wants to suck his dick
>aussie just goes: "fuck no ya cunt"
>she gets more and more pissed and drinks more
>we decide to stop by a McDonald's and they stay in the car for a second
>she tells the aussie: "this is the last chance you will get to touch this" pointing at her body
>aussie just goes fuck off you cunt and jumps out of the car to be with us
>she freaks out and floors it and drives off leaving everyone at the McDonald's
>pissed as fuck at her cause we have no way back to the camp
>have to call the camp director to come pick us up
>he's super pissed at the sorrority girl
>learn next morning she got a DUI and the director kicked her out of camp
She was an absolute bitch to me so it felt so good.
I fucking love Australians.
>>
How does it not get to you that she wanted the aussie so bad and you were not even close to an option? She would rather beg for chad dick than to even touch you? I'd probably jump out of a window if that happened to me. She saw you lower than a dog. Of course she was a bitch to you. I would honestly have to either kill her or kill myself in that situation.
>>
>>29188897
He wasn't a chad though.
The aussie was a pretty ugly manlet, but that accent turns American girls on I guess.

Also fuck off you God Damn autist.
>>
The aussie was gay, right? Did you end up sucking his dick?
>>
>>29188930
Whatever you have to tell yourself to get through the day
>>
>>29188930
Great story. Fuck that bitch.
>>
>>29188931
skank<wank
>>
>>29189026
>caring about what a sorrority girl from southern Florida thinks about you
Are you truly this autistic
>>
>>29188930
The aussie accent is all it takes to get laid. I have seen it in action and it's powerful.
>>
>>29188930
American girls get wet for any foreigners, especially brits and aussies.

Had a British friend in college, he was chubby but tall and dressed posh. All he had to do was talk and girls would be all over his dick. One he started talking to a girl and her eyes just glazed over and asked where he was from, when he came over, etc. It's like she was in a trance, I've never seen anything like it. He would fuck at least one new girl every week, sometimes a different one on Thursday Friday and Saturday.
>>
>>29189174
This is what American accents are like in Sweden too

T. Studied abroad in Stockholm
>>
>>29189217
American accents don't all the same though..
>>
>>29189217
Swedish girls are huge sluts.
>>
>>29189263
>all western girls are huge sluts
FTFY
>>
>>29189174

This is bullshit. I went to uni with a decent looking dude from the UK with the accent and everything, and he ended up with a 6/10 at best girl. The accent thing is a meme, you need the looks to back it up.
>>
>mfw scotfag
>reputation that people love the accent anywhere you go
>never go anywhere
>>
>>29189359
I don't like the scottish accent. It's almost as bad as the australian one. Hard to understand.
>>
>>29189217
I was in Sweden for a week and the girls didn't seem that interested. But that was the case everywhere

Got better vibes from Aussie girls desu
>>
>>29188847
It's a sad state of affairs when a loss for someone else feels like a win for you
>>
>>29189479
Gotta say too all the Swedish guys I met were pretty cool bros, I don't know why their country hates them so much
>>
>>29188897
>implying you should be ashamed of yourself because a whore doesn't want you
>>
Am I wasting my time being asocial when I could use the advantage of my British accent if I'm ever abroad?
>>
>>29189589
Underrated post that just changed my entire fucking outlook on women and society and whatever
>>
>>29190068
really? I feel honoured for that. Thanks
>>
>>29189110
The irony of this post, you really have no self awareness huh
>>
>>29190324
>he thinks he's gonna get me by spouting the same retarded shit I hear in every /r9k/ thread
>>
>>29189359
it harr do undesand ye scoish peeeplle
>>
>giving a fuck what any girl thinks about you
in op's case, it was probably just exaggerated bullshit to put op down. like some faggot in high school making fun of your taste in music. anything you like is shit because i want to demean and force you beneath me. then she probably wanted to fuck the aussie because he was getting attention and she wanted to take that away. who cares what some dumb bitch says, it's all such bullshit.

but, yeah, some roasty in this thread wants to lie
>>
as an aussie can confirm "fuck no ya cunt" is a legitimate response to nearly everything
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.