[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you knew Elliot and he told you what he was thinking about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: 1444298678027.jpg (124 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1444298678027.jpg
124 KB, 800x533
If you knew Elliot and he told you what he was thinking about doing a few weeks before, would you have reported him or just let it happen?
>>
don't you think robots would probably help?
>>
File: 1414702323756.jpg (55 KB, 1296x976) Image search: [Google]
1414702323756.jpg
55 KB, 1296x976
>>29188731
Reported and sent Pepe into his prison address.
>>
I'd just tell him not to do it

>I did my part

Be a good friend too, he could've used a good male friend to talk to
>>
>>29188819
this desu, would go fail at picking up chix together
>>
i would've fucked that nigga and saved a few lives
>>
>>29188731
Let it happen

> why?
I find pleasure in other's people suffering
>>
>this is one of the chads he took down
>>
>>29188911
That Chad haircut
>>
File: cantRodgeIt.gif (429 KB, 300x458) Image search: [Google]
cantRodgeIt.gif
429 KB, 300x458
>>29188731
We've had this thread a thausand times.

Yes i would be honored to go out in a blaz of glory with him.
Going all columbine and blasting away at chads and stacies
>>
>>29188731
I wouldnt report him but I'd try to introduce him to drugs and explain to him that he can still be relatively happy as a manlet as long as he juggles different types of drugs.
>>
>>29188731
Ask him if he needs any help maximising casualties.
>>
>>29188731
turn the faggot in.
might shot one of my Stacey sisters
>>
>>29188911
>Bolivian hat

Serves him right for practicing cultural appropiation, off one by one with bigots.
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (32 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
32 KB, 300x250
i would have told him to not do it
not because of my morals but because what hedid was a failure and could never match to REB and VODKA's heroics
>>
>>29188731
I'd teach him how to open a door
>>
>>29188731

Report him because im a fucking normie
>>
>>29188731

>Reporting stuff to the police

I take it you've never tried to report stuff to the police before? I've reported two things to the police in my life, the first was my mobile phone and wallet being stolen, the second was some lunatic who was was convinced I had reversed into his car about 3 weeks before the time he started harassing and threatening me.

Within 5 seconds of me reporting the stolen phone, they just endlessly went on about how if it's a false report I'll get a criminal record, probably go to prison etc, they were constantly saying "Ok I'll give you a chance now to back out of this report, if you walk away now we won't investigate you for potential fraud" and just as I was about to make the formal police statement "This is your last chance to back out now if this is a fraudulent claim, if you go past the point of no return you'll be liable for fraud". I made the statement, and they never investigated me for fraud, or made any progress with my stolen items.

The lunatic who was harassing me never got charged, despite 4 attempts at reporting him, before finally getting arrested myself on the 4th attempt for wasting police time, I was released without charge 20 minutes later. I gave them CCTV evidence of me firstly forbidding him entry to my property again, and subsequently him on my property being extremely aggressive and treating to beat me up when I least suspect it. At one point they said it's a civil dispute of trespass, and he had committed no criminal offence, despite threatening to return when I least suspect it and physically attack me.

So regardless of whether I had sympathy for, or wanted to protect the victims, even then I wouldn't report him, dealing with the police is just impossible.
>>
>>29189247
This is the only correct answer, all you normies saying you would report him can fuck off.
>>
File: 1465247712477.jpg (127 KB, 1024x741) Image search: [Google]
1465247712477.jpg
127 KB, 1024x741
I would have told him to either go through the window, wait until a party is going on, or just go down to the beach.

FBI please go.
>>
>>29190662
Police are stupid and useless. Wow, who knew?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.