[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well the one gf I've had in my life that I spent three years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: chaos18017.jpg (34 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
chaos18017.jpg
34 KB, 704x396
Well the one gf I've had in my life that I spent three years orbiting to get and dated for 6 months just dumped me even though she said she still "loved me and wanted to be friends".

I'm in monumental pain, but I at least want to have the dignity to not go out a beta. What the fuck do I do, or how do I feel better?
>>
>orbiting for 3 years

there's your problem
>>
>>29188345
>being an orbiter
>ever
>>
>>29188345
I don't know I drank a lot and isolated myself from the world

Watched a lot of movies and had some good times during that phase
>>
Kill her and shoot up the school. That'll teach em.
>>
>>29188345
>spent three years orbiting
your still beta m8

the best thing you can do is cut all contact with her, that way you wont see her pop up on feeds and remind you of her, block her number, either trash stuff that reminds you of her or give it away to someone or charity.

heck with the sudden no contact she might freak out asking whats up and stuff but you just ignore it
>>
>>29188571
To be honest I'll probably follow in your footsteps. I told her that I refuse to be a beta cuck and orbit her for any longer, so I'm not going to be her friend, and she took it hard.
>>
File: a1PhUAl[2].png (449 KB, 512x835) Image search: [Google]
a1PhUAl[2].png
449 KB, 512x835
>>29188345
>dumped me even though she said she still "loved me and wanted to be friends".

It can mean a lot of things but at the very least it means she just doesn't want to be with you, but wants to keep you around "as a friend" incase shit doesn't pan out her way and she can have you as a backup
but if you even do stick around as a beta backup plan that just makes her not want to be with you even more, and it will just use you for emotional validation until she gets a new bf

what can you do? the only way you can get her to genuinely want you back is if you genuinely improve yourself and become a better person. and cut out contact with her completely to show her you don't need her in your life
>>
>>29188345
Dude this is pathetic. I'd sugar coat this for you, but I wish I was told this at your age:

Stop being such a pussy. You think one girl is all you'll get? You think just because she was the first one it was fate you're meant to uphold? Motherfucker life is wild, sack up. Go to college, perfect who you are by finding out what is truly inspirational to you and bettering yourself. Then once all that awesome shit happens the girl or girls will come. This is coming from a dude who felt the same until like last year, now I'm back and I'll tell you this, the more you try, the more love makes sense. Especially if you live life for yourself. Not to keep some chick around.
>>
File: 1457233275967.jpg (963 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457233275967.jpg
963 KB, 1920x1080
I spent a good few years as a shut in after my one and only gf dumped me when I could have been going to parties and meeting qts and having a social life

DON'T BE ME

Being "friends" with her would just be re-assuming your rightful orbiting position, just cut contact

You can find a distraction for the pain, for me it was a combination of counter strike, anime, and drugs
>>
>>29188345
why did she dump you ? what have you or havent you done
>>
>>29189281
She said that our relationship made her feel uncomfortable or something, she was really vague.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.