[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>posted on here like last week or so about rat problem >gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1464195201480.jpg (62 KB, 449x600) Image search: [Google]
1464195201480.jpg
62 KB, 449x600
>posted on here like last week or so about rat problem
>gf brings her rats every week and feeds them with milk from my fridge
>there's three of them and they drink a lot
>milk is expensive here

That is the back story, but shit just got ten times worse yesterday.

>one of the rats sneaks off into a crevice between the stove and the wall
>it's basically living inside my kitchen wall now, i canhear it scratching sometimes
>gf won't let me put out rat poison, says it'll come out by itself in time so it's alright
>expects me to somehow catch it when it does idk
>help me out here i dont want her to be mad at me but i dont want a rat infestation in my kitchen either
>>
>pet rats

fucking red flag should break up with her. she fuckin crazy.
>>
>>29188186

Do this.

>>29185393

originalspagheto
>>
File: mmmyummy.jpg (32 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
mmmyummy.jpg
32 KB, 700x700
Picrelated
Amazing drawing skills, I know.
Just slowly drag that piece of cheese until the fucker shows his hear, then catch him and pull out (might wanna put some gloves on)
>>
>>29188276
other than the rats she's fine though, and with just a few extra hours at work every week i can cope with their feeding financially as well.
>>
>>29188337
> heaD
fix
>>
>>29188337
we tried shit like that for like two hours straight
>>
>>29188350
>just a few extra hours at work every week
your letting her cuck you out of free time my friend. Next you'll let her cuck you in bed.
>>
>>29188397
just a few months ago i was kissless virgin at 24 not gonna let this opportunity slide
>>
Use a glue board baited with peanut butter
>>
File: image.jpg (285 KB, 582x498) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
285 KB, 582x498
>>29188186
>tfw gf has pet rats, used to be around a dozen but they all got old and started dying, 3 left now
>tfw they always smell because she's lazy about cleaning their cage
>tfw they get sick and their breathing is awful and you can hear it at night
>tfw they throw their poop out their cage because their fuckers
>tfw she takes them out and puts them on the new and you tell her not to because they might piss or shit on it
>tfw not glad they're dead but glad they're gone
>>
dude just put out rat poison and say the rat is no longer around senpai
>>
>>29188186
Put out the poison. Tell your girlfriend to keep better care of her jew pets.
>>
>>29188469
Finally someone who understands me. This shit is really annoying to deal with but on the other hand all the anons here think i am just a cuck for allowing it.
>>
File: 1464494802270.jpg (77 KB, 960x554) Image search: [Google]
1464494802270.jpg
77 KB, 960x554
>>29188504
shes gonna break up with me i really cant handle that shit right now desu
>>
>>29188276
ikr

tiers are like

hamsters
mice
rats
>>
>>29188350
hey op it's your life and I"m in no place to tell you what you can and can't do, but you realize you're doing extra hours for a bunch of rats right?
>>
>>29188787
im doing extra hours to keep up a relationship io bet you robots all dream of having sry
>>
>>29188468
are you actually retarded broseph
>>
really sorry for bumping but shit i dunno what to do anymore. already posted at /an/ with no response they're even worse than you
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.