[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
robots, does anyone else have violent intrusive thoughts? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
robots, does anyone else have violent intrusive thoughts? What are they like? How to you deal with them
>>
>>29188175
Yes but they are...unspeakable. I deal with them by self rationalization. I conjure them with my mind, and by my mind they will be contained.
>>
File: 1465506425170.jpg (50 KB, 631x796) Image search: [Google]
1465506425170.jpg
50 KB, 631x796
>see a roach
>want to stomp around and see it squirm

oh how fun it is
>>
>>29188175
Yep, OCD here, happens all the time.
Or used to, I take meds now and I feel alot less like I have to do them.
You should get some meds too, anon.
>>
Personally i just usually feel like stabbing my eyes out with a pen or taking them out with my fingers. Sometimes i feel like ripping the veins from my arms and a lot of the time I want to stab myself between the ribs, or jump off a tall building. I have some others I don't think i can bring myself to describe. Mostly i just pretend it's not happening
>>
>>29188244
I'm scared to talk to a doctor about it, to be honest. I really don't like doctors, maybe i should talk to one this time though
>>
>>29188175

i wanna cripple some normies so they cant walk or have sex
>>
>>29188273
I have thoughts like these too
I always want to crash my car, smash my hands with a hammer or a brick or something want to bang my head on concrete
Feels weird
>>
>>29188273

kek my favorite one has to do with something really fucked up happening to my feet / legs, like nails shoved under the toenails, someone walking past me kick-breaking my angles, shit like that
>>
>>29188327
It doesn't /scare/ me but if it happens a lot it's very discomforting

I have nice eyes and part of me is concered that i'll lose my mind and take them out
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.