[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Neeties feeling the heaty general https://www.youtube.com/w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: OW6XaI3.jpg (38 KB, 720x474) Image search: [Google]
OW6XaI3.jpg
38 KB, 720x474
Neeties feeling the heaty general

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96SrWO5Na54

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1blgHzb3DHM
>>
Shameless bump. If you haven't heard a live-action REEEEE then you haven't lived.
>>
>>29188040
holy shit this is INCREDIBLE how is this real
>>
>>29188040
klekle
>>
>>29188040
I've worked with spastics before.
Makes you feel like the only humane thing to do would be to put a bullet through their heads and end the misery for everyone. In a just world they wouldn't be allowed to survive pregnancy. No one deserves to be born into a genetic mess like that.
>>
>>29188040

don't waste ur time, skip to 4:20
>>
>>29188483

Britain is a fucked up little island
>>
>get fucked wayne
golden
>>
File: 1427070518822.jpg (8 KB, 250x232) Image search: [Google]
1427070518822.jpg
8 KB, 250x232
>YOU'RE WORSE THAN A JIHADIST
>>
>Should you not comply, I shall gain entry to your room through the 3'-by-3' window overlooking the northwest section of Wimblywomblington street

who the fuck dis nigga think he is the muthafuckin judge pronouncing a sentencing or somethin
>>
>>29188726
You were listening to a legit autist sperging out.
That's how they are when the spastic hits the fan.
You heard a read autist, not some pathetic manchild who doesn't want to take any responsibility for his actions. Very big difference. The latter can help himself but the former is pretty much a loud potato for life.
>>
File: 1459262424185.jpg (49 KB, 682x682) Image search: [Google]
1459262424185.jpg
49 KB, 682x682
ANAGRIAHANAGRIAANANGRIAANAGRIAHANAGRIAH
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.