[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /doeseverythingontheirown/here? Thinking of going holiday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1449889019578.png (230 KB, 306x404) Image search: [Google]
1449889019578.png
230 KB, 306x404
Who /doeseverythingontheirown/here? Thinking of going holiday by myself to see the sights.
>>
I don't do much but when I do it's on my own
>>
>>29188001
I'd hang out with you anon but then we wouldn't be doing things on our own any more.
>>
>>29187969
I do a lot on my own. It's rather liberating.
>>
>>29188091
It's weird when you sit around people though, I'm happy sitting comfortably in silence and peace but they feel the need to talk, you can almost predict how long they can sit before they have to say something. I guess it makes them feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>29188134
Hate it when that happens. Usually I'm lost in a little trance so when they talk to me whatever comes out is incoherent gibberish.

I try to pretend not to hear them but then they think I really didn't hear them and just end up talking louder.
>>
>>29187969
I have gone weeks without talking to anyone but the cashier at McDonald's.
I think I like it. It's a lot less stressful if you don't have to talk to people much. Sadly right now I have to work on a University project for which I have to interact with all sorts of people constantly.
>>
>>29188218
>>29188259
Do you ever get that feeling like your the last anon on Earth or that you're a ghost just wondering through life?
>>
>>29188306
Nah, I always have the internet so I know that I am not the last anon, but like a ghost? Sure. I know that I am more of an observer in the world than an actual human being. I see others going about their daily normie lives, going to parties, having big plans for the future, etc. and I know that I am just not a part of any of that. I read newspaper articles that are supposed to resonate with every reader, talking about a "first kiss" or sex or just BBQ with friends while watching a football match and all that seems so incredibly far away from me that they might as well be talking about slaying dragons.
But I am quite alright with this, whenever I am just spending a single evening out with old friends from High School, I am usually bored while there and then come home exhausted.
>>
>>29188424
I do normie shit at times but I never feel like I'm fully there in mind or spirit. I'm not sure if I'm distracted or what is it.
>>
>>29188306
A lot of times I feel like I'm not even real
Is that what you mean by the ghost thing?
>>
>>29188134
Head phones have made this feel obsolete in most situations. And any time I'm caught off guard out comes the phone. Otherwise I really don't care what others think about me. Just let me enjoy my peace.
>>
>>29188838
Yes, like an invisible feeling as you wlk through crowds.
>>
>Tfw even this thread makes me feel invisible.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.