[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If your high school bully apologized to you for how they treated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7
If your high school bully apologized to you for how they treated you, would you forgive them?
>>
only if she wanted to have sex with me
>>
I fuckin deserved what I got lmao.
>>
Only if he took me out drinking and picked up the tab
>>
>>29187954
>has daughter
>finally gains a sense of empathy
>DUDE PLEASE FORGIVE ME LMAO

If my bully was genuinely remorseful then maybe but fuck that guy in your pic OP
>>
He's apologizing for his sake. For his own closure, not for yours. If he really gave a fuck and wanted to show it, he'd make that drive down. Or he'd give you some tangible benefit.

But nope, he just wants you to give him closure. Fuck him. Don't respond to him at all.
>>
>>29187954
Never. Oh boohoo, now like 10 years later they feel sorry about it? Fuck them, I wouldn't forgive them. They feel bad for a week and I'm sure they'd forget again.

They truly don't care. They only care about themselves and want to put their mind at ease. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>29187954
>Chad got bullied

Sweet justice
>>
>>29187985
>I fuckin deserved what I got lmao.

Pretty much, I'd tell them they need to move on Middle School was 20 years ago
>>
File: 1444641041783.jpg (63 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1444641041783.jpg
63 KB, 640x480
>>29187954
i used to fight back so it doesnt matter, at that age i wasnt angry, it was kinda funny
maybe because thats the only thing that i can do right and i met a few nice guys who helped me
sorry if english is bad. not my native
>>
>>29187954
I beat up most of my bullies, as they were all manletts, and still are. There's no need to apologize on their part, for manletts are naturally angry and jealous of the average-height man (6'4")

The other bullies were niggers and I don't think they are really people or worth forgiving, so no
>>
>>29187997
>>29188022
>>29188030
Not taking the chance to just let him do what he wills. So unlike our lord and savior jesus christ. where are the samaritans in these days of wickedness? you are all tempted by lucifer.
>>
>>29188100
loada shit im a satanist and totally would forgive them.

it doesn't count as forgiveness if you fantasize about them being tortured by your "daddy"
>>
>>29188144
i will giv u a prayer tonight
>>
>>29187954
No, I still hope he dies of cancer. Fuck that bitch ass nigga.
>>
>>29187954

https://youtu.be/K03Y2FP9qhI

This clip really speaks to the issue. The bully never really thought of Chad until he realized what a bad thing he did. Fuck these people who think that everyone should have consequences for their actions but expect to get away scot free.
>>
>>29188100
So you forgive your bully and then what? He feels good about himself again and everything is okay? A message like that would make all the bad memories come back. I cut people like that out of my life as soon as I can, I don't want to be reminded of that stupid fuck. "Oh I'm so sorry", yeah. Sure you are. Fuck that shit.

I can understand people who bullied me went through tough times themselves and used me as an outlet, but I won't ever forgive them for it. They're only doing it for themselves and not for me. I hope they suffer as much as possible from the guilt they have.
>>
>>29188225
you're the one letting your emotions get the better of you. let it go
>>
File: 503450177_1280x720.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
503450177_1280x720.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
>>29187954
the one who apologized, yeah
>>
>>29188248

Not him but fuck you Chad. Trying to put yourself on a moral platform. Truth is now I'm happy and when I see that shithead from 20 years ago trying to fix what he did wrong that has affected me for HIS OWN GOOD, that puts me off.
>>
>>29188412
you're happy? GET OUT OF HERE NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I never really got bullied, I was one of the cool kids and probably closer to being a bully
>>
i was never bullied physically because of my ocish look and the fact that i worked on my parents' farm and as a lumberjack growing up. i was an isolated robot, but didn't look like one. they tried to tease me, but the strength was my ally and they had to back off.
i was made fun of for being distant and isolated in everything i did. they pushed my buttons verbally, but i had my vengeance on all of them.
>>
Bullies? I was a ghost. People were surprised I existed when I got off my chair one time
>>
>>29187954
Chad BTFO

based louie
>>
>>29188097
As 5'11" king of the manlets I apologize for my people. We are a loving, but misunderstood peoples.
>>
>>29188248
So these people bully me and make my life a misery. I have to fix this shit by myself, and once I do (or don't but feel better about it), they come out of nowhere just because "oh no I'm so sorry"? Fuck off. They're only doing it for themselves and their conscience.

They gain by bullying you. You lose because you're being bullied. After some time they lose because they feel bad about what they have done. What will I gain by accepting their apology? Oh, I'll be the good person that forgives them for what they've done? They will gain again. Never. They've done this to themselves.

> let it go
Go fuck yourself. You don't know what I or anyone here has been through. They deserve everything that comes to them.
>>
>>29188583

Don't blame other people just because you're a puss
>>
>>29188583
>They deserve everything that comes to them

Not for you to decide friend; for if it is as serious as you say, God shall punish them, and it is God who shall judge them in the final days.
>>
>>29188619
I was a puss. Not anymore. If someone did something like that to me today it would be a completely different situation.
>>
>>29187954
>tfw i did not have any bully

Hello robotto
>>
I forgive anyone because I'm a little bitch that fears conflict.
>>
I had no bully, I was the bully
>>
>>29187954
I would tell them to fuck off.
You cant undo shit.

They made an active choice to bully.
They thought about it, then made the decition to do it.

I wont give them some twisted pardon only so they can get some kind of peace of mind.
>>
>>29187954
"lol" is the only appropriate response
>>
just hpw old are you lmao 40?
>>
>>29188938
Tell him to bring his kid to you, so you can explain. In front of him that some things are unforgivable. Fucker needs to understand that the worlds not a nice place and "sorry" dosen't mean shit.

Now granted he won't learn anything. If you give any kind of negative answer then he just normie's it away with

>looser can't move on

but its nice to imagine
>>
tell him you wish his daughter gets bullied the same way, and therefore repent her father's sins
>>
>>29189196
Holy shit this is perfect. I'd tell him to bring his daughter to meet up or some shit and tell her how fucked her dad is and how I'd never forgive the cunt. He fucked up and he has to live with it. The look on the daughters face would make it all worth it.

Too bad something like this will never happen but thanks for the thought anon.
>>
>>29187997
Why does nobody on this board know what empathy is?
>>
>>29188022
What? He's an adult. Adults use words. You don't buy a gift for some loser from high school you made fun of.
>>
>>29187954
is his daughter hot?
>>
>>29188551
Thank you.
It's good that they appointed a kind and benevolent ruler.
>>
>>29188030
Sounds like you only care about yourself too bro.
>>
>>29188162
I'm not a satanist can I get a prayer too
>>
>>29188225
You sound like a bully.
>>
>>29188412
>bitter and petty and holding on to the past
>happy

Pick one
>>
>>29188583
So what have you been through? It will probably be nonsense like name calling and maybe a bit of fighting. If you still hold on to that you have serious issues
>>
File: 1451636515472.png (221 KB, 928x754) Image search: [Google]
1451636515472.png
221 KB, 928x754
Yes. Pic related, it's me.
>>
>tell a person they're a piece of shit for wronging you
>wow anon, holding grudges isn't healthy and it makes you a petty person

Fuck off with this shit. If I have dealt with someone else's wronging of me because of their own insecurity, then I have a right to tell them they are a shitty person and no matter how sorry they are they will have to live with their actions just like I have.

Just because you have changed over the years doesn't absolve you from past transgressions. And it's not even about "holding on to the past." It's about accepting you fucked up and there are some people who will always hold that image of you.
>>
>>29189399
Oi dont listen ta that bloody prick he certainly aint no manlet king! I'm dwarf prince phillip, most call me Five-Nine-Phil, on account of me bein 5'9" and named phil. Im the true heir to the throne! My daddy, King Five-Nine-And-A-Half-Harry has been too kind to you giants! Once I am king their will be no mercy for your kind.
>>
>>29189413
No no, I don't only care about myself. I just don't care about the bullies.

>>29189436
I'm not a bully, I'm just really bitter about what they did to me. I never did anything to them, I was just an easy target.

>>29189463
On top of that
> dragged and locked me into toilets, classrooms etc during lunch
> break and steal my property, that includes clothes, money, food, school stuff etc
> beat me, spit on me
> embarrassed and humiliated me in front of my class and teachers all the time
> they turned the few friends I did have against me, only a couple stayed loyal thankfully
> blamed me for stuff I didn't do, couldn't prove otherwise and got into serious trouble on multiple occasions
> harassed me online

The one I hated the most had 2 of them pin me down so he could scar something into my arm with a cigarette, luckily one of the others asked him "isn't this is going a bit too far?" and he stopped. I won't forget the look in his eyes when he said that. I'll always remember that, that reminds me that some people have something good in them. However, even if he apologised I'd tell him to fuck off.

Just thinking about this shit triggers me so hard. Teachers at school didn't give a fuck either. The ones that didn't do anything about it I hate just as much.
>>
>>29187954
i never got bullied, name called yes i got that alot but i could handle myself
>>
You say that like I only had the one.

anyway, no.
>>
>>29187954

Never, because it's about making him feel good, not me.
>>
>>29189804
That's all minor stuff. You should go to therapy for your obvious rage issue
>>
>>29187954
I didn't get bullied
>>
I would say I'd like meet in person then beat the shit out him.
>>
File: 1454404092499.png (827 KB, 873x873) Image search: [Google]
1454404092499.png
827 KB, 873x873
A group of chads bullied me in highschool. I don't blame them too much, I was easy pickings. Went through the whole emo metalhead phase around the same time.

Over the course of a week on MSN they all separately apologised and said they only do it because the rest of the group pressured them into doing it. And I wasn't actually a bad guy and hoped I wouldn't hate them.

All of them said that then nothing changed. At school. But if I was in town and saw one of them they would act nice to me as long as they were alone.

I forgive them because I was a pussy bitch who was an easy target back then
>>
>>29190053
I know this is bait, but it really fucked me up. Whether or not you think it's minor stuff is irrelevant.
>>
File: 1464042694244.jpg (115 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1464042694244.jpg
115 KB, 500x667
>>29187954
No OP.

Remember this one lesson in life

Never show kindness to Evil.

>ONE WINTER a Farmer found a Snake stiff and frozen with cold. He had compassion on it, and taking it up, placed it in his bosom. The Snake was quickly revived by the warmth, and resuming its natural instincts, bit its benefactor, inflicting on him a mortal wound. "Oh," cried the Farmer with his last breath, "I am rightly served for pitying a scoundrel."

The greatest kindness will not bind the ungrateful.
>>
>>29190170
>evil
>kids
You sound fucked, no wonder you got bullied.
>>
File: 1461860416999.png (418 KB, 519x843) Image search: [Google]
1461860416999.png
418 KB, 519x843
>>29187954
I've forgiven them without them even apologizing and I don't even care if they regret it or not. Kids are stupid and you're not even close to mature before 20. So being angry at teenage bullies is at the same level as being angry at toddlers for shitting themselves.

If they're still bullies as adults then sure fuck them. But otherwise I don't see the point in not just giving them closure on what is obviously bothering them. It's not like refusing to forgive them is gonna make your life any better, and in fact just forcing yourself to see past the black and white, good and evil, kind of thinking might eventually make you more content with the world.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.