[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does cologne help?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 70577M.jpg (30 KB, 600x520) Image search: [Google]
70577M.jpg
30 KB, 600x520
I usually don't wear cologne but my sister bought me pic related for my birthday so I've been using it. I think it sort of smells like shit and gives me a headache but I got a random compliment from a girl once so I keep using it. Does smelling "good" increase your attractiveness enough to make a difference?
>>
>>29187693
>Does smelling "good" increase your attractiveness enough to make a difference?

definitely, I still have the cologne my ex loved.
>>
File: fap to that.jpg (72 KB, 612x394) Image search: [Google]
fap to that.jpg
72 KB, 612x394
Small amounts yes. YES YES YES. bathing in the shit? NOOOOO. you should have to get into a guys personal space to smell it and then think "he smells nice". You shouldn't be able to smell him from across the room and feel like your throat is melting when your 2 feet away from him.
>>
File: 12.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
12.png
29 KB, 633x758
No, if you're ugly you are ugly and it's nothing more but make up on a pig. It's only good on an "attractive guy". Don't let people tell you otherwise to buy bullshit cologne and waste money.
>>
>>29187693

That's actually a small camera on the front of the bottle. The spray comes out slightly below it. They use this to monitor your daily patterns. They keep you in the program and inserting a plant occasionally to say you smell good. It's actually soaking into your blood and making you more docile and maleable. I wish people didn't fall for these obvious population control schemes.
>>
it smells like shit :'D
>>
I wear cologne every day, a spritz on my neck and another in my chest hair, just enough. It makes me feel better, sort of like armor, makes me feel more confident.
>>
>>29187693
You are supposed to use cologne to signal happy thoughts. Wear it when you're nice or manly and put it on whenever you want to fuck.

Girls remember men by their scent, and associate the scent with memories. You can be a dick, just don't get your sexy-time smell thought of as dickish, or it's pointless.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.