[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a Muslim girl if given the chance?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: rimal.jpg (91 KB, 446x794) Image search: [Google]
rimal.jpg
91 KB, 446x794
Would you date a Muslim girl if given the chance?
>>
Hell Yeah I'ld convert Her WITH MY DICK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNtd-f01eNg
>>
File: 1456439451331.jpg (126 KB, 700x903) Image search: [Google]
1456439451331.jpg
126 KB, 700x903
>>29187577
>Muslim girl if
Muslim girl are famous whore. they even think that they are virgin as long as hundreds of men cum in their ass.
>>
I did, I regret it. Her family was batshit and would constantly get between us. She also happened to be batshit too.
>>
>>29187577
Rimal is too light to be paki tbqh
Think her grandmother was culturally enriched by an Englishman
>>
>>29187771
>he thinks all pakis are dark

Have you heard of Pashtuns and Balochis?
>>
>>29187577
Sure I would, as long as she understood that religion is a sham.
>>
>>29187577
No, but not because she's Muslim.
>>
>>29187841
>No, but not because she's Muslim.
Why not then?
Gay?
>>
>>29187624
Does anybody really take her videos seriously?
>>
>>29187577
yes
confident if breeding were to take place, muh kids would come out white.
>>
>>29187577
i dated a girl from morocco for a couple of years. she drove me crazy. first woman i was ever in love with. but, she was toxic. and so am i.
even after we broke up, we purposely ruined every subsequent relationship the other would have and then have a few months where we would be back together.
we drove away friends, other people, got into a lot of trouble. very explosive dynamic.
i still love her a lot and i probably always will. i had to move 700 miles away to try and move on my life, because i knew that it would go on forever.
jesus christ, looking back on it, i'm not sure how i made it out alive at times.
being jewish, it sounds a bit cliche, i know. i'd go back to it in a moment if i were to ever have to move back, and i know she would too.
>>
>>29188118
probably worth noting that the whole thing went on for about seven years after our initial meeting of each other.
>>
>>29188118
yes be a goy, spend your time and energy earning money then spend your time, energy and money to be noticed by a few girls so that they let you try to make them cum, like they let dozens of boys beforehand and they will let dozens afterwards.
>>
>>29188224
it's like you didn't understand anything.
that's actually a really creative misinterpretation, not bad.
>>
>>29187577
If she has big tits, sure. That's the only thing I look for in a woman, big freaking tits.
>>
I married a Muslim girl given the chance.
>>
>>29187771
Pakis are lighter than most Indians
>>
>>29187577
i would date any girl if i had the oportunity
but of course, thats impossible
>>
>>29187577
Yes, what kind of robot wouldn't?
>>
>>29187577
I would date almost any women given the chance
>>
File: riki_oh_v04c23p152_153.jpg (233 KB, 1456x1049) Image search: [Google]
riki_oh_v04c23p152_153.jpg
233 KB, 1456x1049
>>29187577
Would hide from barbarian parents trying to do honor killing.
But only if she converted to worshipping me at the altar of my cock 5 times a day.
>>
>>29187577
i love her dark eyes
>>
I don't think I could reconcile my worldview with hers, so I probably wouldnt do it.
>>
Only if she doesn't cover her head
>>
>>29187577
I don't mind if she's Arabic, Persian or any other middle-eastern ethnicity, but the Islamic belief system is a difference too fundamental for us to be compatible.
>>
totally, mohammed was a pedo so she'd probably be cool with my lolicon tendencies
>>
>>29187577
no because her family would probably honour kill us
>>
>>29187577
It depends how strict her family is
>>
Are muslim girls even allowed to date outside of their race and religion? I thought their parents were always very strict about that stuff.
>>
>>29191177
Muslim girls aren't allowed to date even WITHIN their own race and religion. Westernised Muslims might do that but girls in Muslim countries who date Muslim guys [secretly] would often get honor killed when their parents find out about it. Any sort of interaction between non-related women and men is forbidden in Islam. You can only get married to a Muslim girl through her parents.
>>
She could be a decent, loving person... but her first priority would be to her family and her religion. Two things which are practically interchangeable. Because of that I'd probably stay away, but I'm a permavirgin anyways so the question is pointless.
>>
>>29187577
Nice dubs.

Look pal I work nights in the middle of fucking nowhere and don't go out at all I'd date a fucking one eyed one legged junkie if it meant I'd have someone to sleep next to.

That said, I ain't having no brown kids so it's off as soon as I can trade her in for the same model but in white.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.