[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally got a job lads.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Statue-Augustus.jpg (117 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
Statue-Augustus.jpg
117 KB, 640x960
Finally got a job lads.
>>
>>29187380
RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ORIGINALOOO
>>
>>29187380
gj anon,

i've got a job interview on monday in a comfy store that sells animal and garden shit
>>
Noice. Keep it and save ur money
>>
>>29187496

Sounds nice. Do they have actual animals?

Remember to abstain from plastic crap; you never know when your life will go to shit and you need whatever you can.

Remember: WWJD? (What Would the Jews Do?)
>>
>>29187380
Good on you man. I've been working for a little over a year, and my life has drastically improved.

>got an apartment
>fixed my dad's motorcycle
>got invisalign to fix my fucked up teeth
>gym membership
>can actually order food at a restaurant without worrying about how much money I'll have left after I order
>built a PC
>drink whatever I want when I want

Make the most of it anon, and whenever you see a wagecuck thread, I suggest you enter it. It feels great seeing NEET's project their utter loneliness and depression onto others. I actually look forward to those threads, there's always one around the time I'm having my morning coffee, shitposting at work
>>
>>29187573
nope, but it's better than the warehouse job i have now
>>
>>29187653
faggot , still got no gf .
>>
I don't like your attitude, wagecuck. Where is your manager?
>>
>>29187380
How can I become emperor of Rome?
>>
>>29187380

I got mine 8 months ago.
My mother forced me to go to Germany and now i cut/drill/weld/carry steel.Its okay since they just tell me what needs to be done and leave me alone for 8.75 Hours with tools.Altough i already see im gonna get cripplingly lonely in this tiny village since every Normie that comes on the same deal as me is like
>WHERE DA CLUB AT
>WHERE DA HOES

And they just leave after some time leaving me with a bunch of Old People.Not even the refugees want to be here 90 of them where bused to a shelter and only 15 actually remained consisting of what to me look like actual refugees (Women,Kids,Old Folks),while the Muhammchads left for Berlin and Hamburg.
I do my work come home,eat,drink and smoke myself to half coma and play Overwatch or some Grand Strategy.
Also why are Nazis so nice to me?
>>
>>29188807
>He complains about being alone in a comfy village
Be glad you don't have to deal with sales shit you ungrateful bastard. Also, how to acquire similar job? Skills required?
>>
>>29189251

Im actually in training, i just signed up for this EU program which relocates Young People (17-27) from EU nations with high youth unemployment (>20%) such as Spain,Greece,Croatia,Poland,Hungary(till Orban said he didnt want young people to leave).

I worked sales before taking this,i swear its mentally crushing to call people for 8 hours straight asking if they are interested in "Printing Solutions" and just get a barrage of insults.
It is comfy man but i just want GF like usual and am scared of dying a Virgin in this tiny apartment.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.