[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most fuckable types of girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
What TYPE of girl would you most like to fuck?

For me it would be a girl with video game tattoos, specifically, Zelda tattoos. The hatefuck would be immense.
>>
I want to hatefug Mei because everytime I die to her I get a massive rage induced erection.
>>
>>29187261
Sorry, sorry, I'm sorry.

...Sorry

>Mei is cute

>CUTE
>>
>>29187228

idk some chill 35 year old who prolly has kids
>>
not gonna lie zelda tattos on women are hot mmm
>>
Daddy issues in a girl are a thing of great beauty.
>>
I've always wanted to fuck a stuck-up Stacy who's disgusted by me and glares at me but is just hiding the fact that she secretly craves my D. And she would allow me to degrade her in any way during sex as she would act disgusted yet beg for more.

Like this one red-headed Stacy I knew in college.
>>
File: 1361229746140.jpg (200 KB, 1011x682) Image search: [Google]
1361229746140.jpg
200 KB, 1011x682
I just wanna fuck a butt-slut with a fat ass. Not that she's fat herself but has a round peach-like ass that jiggles when slapped and has the anal-appetite that could rival a gay man's, I'm talking she has a whole collection of buttplugs, anal-beads and even dragon dildos for her personal rectal use and regularly gives herself enemas for the pleasure of it and even goes to work with a plug up her ass. And she masochistically likes to have her anal sphincter torn up with painal.

My ultimate fantasy.
>>
>>29187812
>>29187812

damn.. i guess it's doable but you gotta pay that bitch a lot of $$ each month to be your personal slut to train

you won't find that many dedicated butt women out there
>>
>>29187546
amen to that senpai
>>
Tattoos are horrible. Video game tattoos on women are even worse.
>>
>>29187228
As long as she had a great personality I wouldn't mind

It's what is on the inside that counts
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.