[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tick Tlock femanon. The wall is coming. At some point not even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: IMG_20160610_091311.jpg (186 KB, 600x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160610_091311.jpg
186 KB, 600x960
Tick Tlock femanon. The wall is coming. At some point not even betas will want your roast beef. Why aren't you married yet?
>>
>>29187220
>he didn't add the 30+ one

well i guess you didn't want to be that cruel when using an anime girl
>>
This is for dating of course. For reproduction its the right bad boy in the side from 17 until they expire at 26.
>>
>27
>ugly as fuck
>making good money tho, stable job
>all the bitches who want to date me have kids from multiple partners

Not today, roasties...

Enjoy the meager child support while Chad fucks younger bitches and visits your kid once a month, if that
>>
>>29187298

Genuine question: at 27, would you rather date an ugly girl with no kids or a 9/10 who has kids
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 225x225
>pretty girls under 25 can pick and chose a Chad
>if they aren't married by 25 they soon find that Chad's don't want their used up roast beef any more or Chad pumps and dumps them leaves them with a couple Chad son's

Only problem with this is that there is usually a beta provider out there who scoops them up if not they become misreable and jaded and become crazy cat or dog ladies which should be the natural consequence
>>
>>29187220
>tfw first bf at 29 as a fat/ugly KV
hes 25 and i am a hideous monster. I dont know what he's thinking.
i suspect he wants kids and all that stuff which is probably going to make things more difficult moving forward.
>>
Because I don't even know how to make friends, let alone persuade a boy to start a family with me and wake up next to me for the rest of his life.
>>
>>29187396
How did you meet and start dating?
>>
DONT BITE THE FEMBOT BAIT, ANONS.
>>
I bet this pic was made by a woman. Try bumping the ages up 20 years and replacing every panel except the last with the top one
>>
>>29187354

Ugly girl. No joke.

For the past few weeks I've had this gorgeous stacy vying for my attention and I shut her down every time. I'm actually really mean to her, even. One time I even saw tears in her eyes.

She seems nice enough, but from what I gathered her ex knocked her up and left her. So she's raising a kid on a minimum wage, part time job. I was a fairly easy target.

Within like two minutes of talking I realized what was going on and I've been ignoring or avoiding her ever since. Haha.

Meanwhile if a, let's say, 25 year old troll-looking bitch came up and legit liked me, had no baggage, etc., I'd be all over her in a second.
>>
File: 1.png (623 KB, 800x1728) Image search: [Google]
1.png
623 KB, 800x1728
>>29187385
why would they need a beta provider when daddy government takes your money and gives it to them regardless?
>>
>>29187428
/r9k/ and emailing. i only bothered contacting him because we are in the same town. turned out he was not even a regular user of 4chan, which is probably why it has worked out desu.
>>
>>29187298
Except the sad thing is that there are plenty of men just like you who are jumping at the chance to raise Chad's kids in return for a handjob every couple of weeks.
>>
>>29187463
>no baggage

Define that? What if she was a virgin but had sucked 5 cocks in committed relationships in the past?
>>
File: 2.png (1 MB, 800x1728) Image search: [Google]
2.png
1 MB, 800x1728
>>29187485
i forgot that r9k approves of welfareism
>>
>>29187396
Proof that even ugly roasties cannot be robots or """""""""""""""""fembots""""""""""""""""""""""

Do you think you belong here, whore?
>>
File: inuyasha_cosplay.jpg (78 KB, 450x426) Image search: [Google]
inuyasha_cosplay.jpg
78 KB, 450x426
>tfw your only incentive to work hard and be successful is to marry a nice girl, make her happy, and provide a better childhood for your kids than your parents did
>tfw you can forgive a girl for fucking chad because you've fucked a whore you didn't really like out of pressured to lose your virginity
>tfw all of you are going to completely change your minds by the time you're in your late 20s anyway
>>
>>29187613
because making you people mad online makes me happy when i dont have things to do irl
>>
>>29187621
>Purpose for being successful is so you can support a female
And they say they dont have it ezmode
>>
>>29187463
I'd take the ugly girl without a second thought.
>less likely to cheat
>less competition
>unlikely to be a gold digger
>probably doesn't have 20+ guys under her belt
>low maintenance
stacy's are too much of a hassle
>>
>>29187396
life on easy mode must be nice
>>
>>29187571
are you a virgin who has sucked 5 cocks or a whiteknight (who has sucked 5 cocks)?
>>
File: 139725641.png (93 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
139725641.png
93 KB, 645x773
I'm hoping that I instantly become attractive when I get older. Most 25+ robots say it happens to them even if they aren't a good looker.

Currently 20 with a decent job, but going back to school next year. Should graduate at the age of 26-28 and making the big bucks.
If my looks and shit personality can't get women, then maybe my status and stability can.

No single moms though. I don't want to take care of any Chads kids. I don't care if it's a 10/10 that actually wants me. I just can't accept it.
>>
>>29187667
my mode is pretty far from easy as i am supporting my ill mother and several extended family members.
keep memeing though brother.
>>
>>29187621
If i lost my virginity, yeah I wouldn't care about finding a virgin anymore. But if I keep my virginity, I'm waiting until androids or genetically engineered cat girls for domestication are a thing. No way I'm settling for used goods as a mint condition product myself.
>>
>>29187648
he'll leave you when he finds someone younger and prettier
>>
>>29187298

Are you me?
It's like i'm single mom magnet. Even coworkers tried to hook me up with some of their lonely friends...

Maybe I should start telling everyone I'm gay and it being the reason i'm unmarried/gfless at 26. I'll ommit the kv part for obvious reasons.
>>
When girls are at their prime they have the highest standards, what a coincidence heh heh
>>
>>29187695
I'd go on a date with a single mother stacey if it meant pumping and dumping.
>>
>24
I kinda agree with 26. Just have a damn job. also be a normal person. I don't want to be your damn surrogate mother, I want to be your partner.
>>
>>29187571

Oral sex is sex. You're not a virgin if you've sucked a dick, slut.
>>
>>29187655
Not like it matters. I'm not the other anon but I would do the same for children.

I want lots of kids, at LEAST 3. I want to have a house filled with happiness, and I want to be there for them always.

My dad missed out on a lot of my childhood same with my brother. It has easily rubbed off on us whether we want to admit it or not.

I want to fix this in my lineage, because I know my kids will live a happier life then mine.
>>
File: 1463026326661.png (314 KB, 946x929) Image search: [Google]
1463026326661.png
314 KB, 946x929
>>29187782
or dont have children, thats a sure-fire way to make them happy
>>
>>29187764
What's normal to you?
>>
>>29187710
you're still an ugly girl who was able to get a younger bf who's out of her league. A guy in your same situation wouldn't be able to do that. There are plenty of ugly guys who go through the same hardships you do but are alone.
You have life on easy mode. Fuck off.
>>
>>29187655
Why else would I want to be successful? It doesn't matter if I'm driving a BMW or a used Toyota if I'm just gonna be fapping to hentai and shitposting on /r9k/ until I'm dead. I don't see any point in working hard to make money if I'm the only one who's going to enjoy it. It wouldn't make me happy.
>>
>admit that I want a stably-employed provider as a long term bf
>get called a gold-digger

>admit that I want to be a stay-at-home mom at some point
>get called boring, unambitious, retarded

Fuck feminism
>>
>>29187463
Doing god's work anon. Don't fall for the single mother meme
>>
>>29187818
Thats you my dude. You gotta realize that not everyone strives for that type of success. Kinda dickish to imply that its everyones goal in life to support another.
>>
>single moms

Why can't these idiots put on a condom? I refuse to believe that HURR FEELS GOODER is the answer.
>>
>>29187710

>on easy mode
>can't admit it

Easy mode.
>>
>>29187820

OH, can't forget

>don't sleep around, dress "conservatively"
>get called boring, prude
>>
>>29187463
DON'T LET THOSE STACIES FOOL YOU INTO BEING THEIR BETA BUX
>>
>>29187844
why don't they take the pill

because they are stupid
>>
>>29187756
I'm not into pumping and dumping (not that I've ever done it or could), I'd always be looking for a relationship.
So single mothers aren't even an option. I believe only the lowest of the low betas deal with single mothers. Even I haven't reached those depths yet.
>>
>>29187220

Why the standards go up from 23 to 26?
>>
>>29187737
possible, I think he is pretty insecure about himself as he said he never even tried online dating sites.
>>29187811
i haven't met a single guy doing what i am doing personally. dudes being taken car of still by their parents at my age is much more likely. men tend to not take care of their ailing parents or the kids that are left behind from other family members in general though.
>>29187851
>tfw I'd trade this in for living in my healthy parent's basement and never getting a bf and only worrying about how to exploit my mummy for ggp, tendies, and dlc.
enjoy it while you can
>>
>>29187298
>>29187744
Hey, I'm 33 and never had gf. My job is OK I'm nearing 6 figures. Recently I've been asking out single moms on dates, but I've been rejected so far. Last single mom ghosted me.

What does this mean? Am I too robot/ugly/undesirable?
>>
>>29187879
Some women are evil. They could have told Chad "don't use a condom this time, don't worry I'm on the pill." Then she doesn't use a pill to lock Chad down.
You'd be surprised the lengths some women will go to lock a Chad down, or get that support money from him.
>>
File: 223424.jpg (49 KB, 498x512) Image search: [Google]
223424.jpg
49 KB, 498x512
>>29187571

Past sex isn't baggage to me, dude. Baggage is a kid from another relationship. Baggage is an ex who she's still crazy about.

>>29187661

No doubt.

For a while I was thinking about how I could play her to my advantage, like... sweet talk her with promises of making her happy, taking care of her and her kid, becoming the wife's son meme.

Then just fucking her and leaving her out to dry.

I might do it if the opportunity presents itself.

>>29187875

Haha, I won't man. Fucking never.

I'm a realist and can see through their bullshit.
>>
>22
>uni drop out
>living in the country side w/ my dad
>Working in a metallurgy factory
I can't meet woman even if I wanted to because all the young people left for big cities to study.
Guess I'll just live and die alone unless android are made in my life time.
>>
>>29187936
do you look like you make 6 figures, or are you an old navy sandal wearing hunchback who looks like he plays trading card games?
>>
>>29187936

Sperg? Likely too autistic imo unless you are some deformed horror movie tier creature.
>>
>>29187879
Pills fuck up their hormones and stuff, I wouldn't want that either. Put a rubber on your dick, takes three seconds. You last longer too.
>>
>>29187921
>i haven't met a single guy doing what i am doing personally.
nice anecdote
>dudes being taken car of still by their parents at my age is much more likely.
nice source
>men tend to not take care of their ailing parents or the kids that are left behind from other family members in general though.
nice source
You ready for my anecdote? I personally know a guy who is doing what you are, taking care of his old sick parents. He's ugly and fat and a khhv.
Yes, you have life on fucking easy mode. Keep trying to deny though, its kind of funny watching your mental gymnastics
>>
>>29187811
She's twenty-fucking-nine. Even a fucking autistic goblin will score something by then if they do anything other than lock themselves in a room and bitch about the opposite gender on the internet.

Men can be extremely easy mode, just have a fucking job and an apartment by the time you're in your late 20's and settle for someone. If you refuse to go for anything other than a 10/10 catgirl virgin who shares your tastes in everything, then you're making your own life impossible-mode.
>>
>>29187953
stacies used to lead us on. now it's your turn my man. this will be a story to tell all your future grandchildren with your plain jane wife. she'll definitely get a kick out of it too.

Pump and dump that slut.
>>
>>29187808
as I said before, not a guy who has mommy issues and wants me to deal with him like I'm his damn surrogate mother. You're in your mid twenties damn it, start acting like it.
>>
>>29187994
It would be different if she was dating a guy who is ugly and fat, like she self-admittedly is. But she's not. She's dating a younger guy who is out of her league. A guy in her situation would never be able to pull that off.
>>
>>29187874
You are supposed to find the group you for in, the people that share YOUR values and morals, and then you justify the benefits of your choice.

And then let the group that wants it differently to bitch in a corner.

Please keep dressing conservative, please stay stable and supporting of your man and don't just sleep around because "lol sluts arnt bad.."

The group that pulls that shit on you will always disagree with you, why do you care what another flock thinks?
>>
>>29187994
>Supporting a roasty is somehow easy mode
what
>>
>>29187994
the difference is that men need to work and can't be a leech

easy mode my ass
>>
>>29187921

Seriously kill yourself, cunt. Your whole life has been a theme park walk and you are too dumb and spoiled to realize it. muh fembotness muh shoes.
>>
>>29187220

Whilst the wall is true that pic is stupididly early
>>
File: 1463351331627.gif (400 KB, 160x200) Image search: [Google]
1463351331627.gif
400 KB, 160x200
>>29187959
Why don't you hook up with a girl from high school.

It sounds ghetto as fuck but it's an option
>>
>>29187354
Ugly with no kids of course.
>>
>>29188000
If those are the men you're attracting, there's something wrong with you
>>
>>29188020
What are you a nigger?

Working is good, stop being a Fucking manchild. The complaints made on this board about jobs and being a neet is based on not wanting to go through minimum wage service jobs for college.

You don't see anons above 24 wanting to be a neet, and if you do do you seriously envy them?
>>
>>29187987
you could try googling this stuff if you wanted, men dont take care of their ailing parents in the same rates that women do, men dont take are of younger family members, and there is that whole epidemic of people under thirty struggling to find steady employment and living at home well past what their baby boomer parents find acceptable.
>>29188009
is that what your pissing your knickers about? I didn't actually say anything about him besides his age. he's 5'4" asian and chubby. a soft spoken qt nerd pleb that likes Nintendo games and cringy online culture.
>>
>>29187571
This is pretty specific, roastie
Also
>virgin
>has sucked dick
No
>>
File: please respond.jpg (302 KB, 937x881) Image search: [Google]
please respond.jpg
302 KB, 937x881
how do fembots feel about Stacy? do you get jealous of all the thundercock she got? and all her beta orbiters?
>>
>>29187621
I fuck whores regularly but I turn down every roastie that isn't a khhv.
None of that cuck shit here
>>
>>29188061
>implying they'd hook up with me
All of them are dispatched all over the country because of studies anyway. The last one I met was in a city 2 hour away from mine when I went to a tcg tourney
>>
>>29188109
I'm 26 and I want to be a NEET because its the lesser suffering
Being around normals in the working environment is hell
>>
>>29188009
I don't know the guy and neither do you, so it's impossible to say whether or not he's "out of her league." Older men are more attractive to most women anyways so it's the equivalent of a 25 year old man dating a 29 year old woman. Either way, getting into a relationship when you're almost 30 does not mean your life is on easy mode.

>>29188018
>>29188020
More adult men live with their parents than adult women. Most women don't want to support a leech either.
>>
>>29188131
fembots are not real anon, please stop thiking that its worse for you, please anon stop
>>
>>29187820
>>29187874
Stale 1980-00s memes
>>
File: 1461664095523.jpg (54 KB, 443x443) Image search: [Google]
1461664095523.jpg
54 KB, 443x443
>>29188151

Normies are roaches but you can work around them. The income is worth it.
>>
>>29187994
>Men can be extremely easy mode
Only if you're born with Chad genes
Fuck off roastie
>>
>>29187648
Why do "fembots" turn into such cruel cunts and spew such hate towards robots as soon as they get a boyfriend? Why not just leave?
>>
>>29187220
32 YO here, I know plenty of women older then me who are desperate but stuck between 20 throuh 26 area, they want a hot guy who treats them like shit and is self suff, prob is if you arent married by my age its slim pickings
>>
>>29188109
>MAN UP BRAH

LOL
Just LOL @ your existence faggot
Work is good, but slaving away and climbing up the ladder to entertain some roast is never worth it.
>>
>>29188151
Then stay as a manchild, nobody wants tour advice you weak bitch.
>>
>>29188199
me being a female that is ugly and fat was enough to make the majority of you mad before.
>>
>>29188185
No, its really not.
Having to be around those mindless drones on top of losing a very large portion of my free time isn't worth the meager wage you get. I would rather be broke as shit and barely scraping by with all my freetime intact than to be getting out of work with my $400 paycheck and wanting to die each day.

>>29188219
I was invalidating your post
Not everyone is a normalfag who can't find purpose without toiling away for your zionist masters
>>
>>29188201
There is also a reason they are not married yet, 34 here senpai they are good fucks though
>>
File: big fuck you.png (660 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
big fuck you.png
660 KB, 1200x1200
>>29188131
I mostly just despise the fact that she emotionally manipulated my entire friend group into abandoning me. Because she decided I was a threat, or trying to keep them all to myself. Even after years of me inviting her to hang out with us, her denying each and every opportunity..She still decided, once she wasn't popular enough with the other groups and needed others to be in charge of, "mine mine mine mine, there is no room for two females in this clique that didn't act as a clique before I showed up...They all have to be mine. Fuck this bitch, how dare she be uncomfortable about me telling her in excruciating detail about the gangbangs I had with all her childhood and current friends...Mineminemine" I kinda fucking hate that and that's how I feel.

Maybe you'll count this as jealousy, but in a way she did me a favor. She showed me that none of them had my back as soon as a potential fucktoy showed up, and that none of those who abandoned me are worth being upset over. But she's still a shitty person for being the instrument of destruction.
>>
>>29188215
And living off government benefits that barely feed you or not at all is preferable?

Nobody is telling you to work for a woman. You can enjoy being alone for the rest of your life, while working and supporting your lifestyle.

You aren't entitled to jack shit if you don't do anything. You either sit in your ass do nothing and get enough money to pay rent only. Or you can get a job and pay for yourself, the only voices telling you to spend your money are your own vices.
>>
>>29188131
We just stay out of each other's way and I don't have any problems with them.
>>
File: 1344332024054.jpg (93 KB, 500x446) Image search: [Google]
1344332024054.jpg
93 KB, 500x446
>>29188256
>gangbangs I had with all her childhood and current friends
please elaborate. I want to hear about Stacy's gangbangs

also, was the lesson learned that beta orbiters/nice guys are losers who will gravitate towards the nearest stacy?
>>
>>29188261
I clearly fucking said that work is good.
Learn to fucking read, you fucking mongoloid.

I have a steady job enough to support me and my cats, and that's it. I could easily get promoted and make enough to start a family, but that means more work responsibilities and dealing with a roastie that has had multiple dicks in her.
No thanks
>>
>>29188261

>you aren't entitled

haha no. Universal income is the future whether you like it or not, faggot. Drumpf is getting btfo and with that the right wing will die once and for all. From there the road to Social Democracy is open so neet heaven it is.
>>
>>29188243
it's because it doesn't matter if your ugly or fat. You will still get hundreds of people fighting for your attention online and off.
Example, say "I'm a girl" in any thread. Wait for the 10+ responses saying "ayyy yo baby," "pics plz," "let's talk you have (social app bullshit)."

Just being a female makes it hard for me to sympathize with you, then with a fat and ugly male. At least I know that he is truly suffering.
>>
>>29188263
You should probably be my gf desu
What's your reason for not being my gf?
>>
>>29187965
I'm normal looking in dress and appearance for sure.

>>29187968
Can sperg mode be fixed?
>>
>>29188304

You are wrong on like so many levels it's embarrassing. Please stop posting.
>>
>>29188256
Yikes. Do you know what the Stacey and your old friends are up to now?
>>
I stopped trying.

Girls my age are just single Moms with nigger children. Every single fucking one of em. And of course the rare ones who dont have kids are literally being swarmed because she's such a rarity.

Take it from me bros. Get a GF before you reach your mid 20's and keep her. FUCKING KEEP HER. Before its too late.
>>
File: 1461485165178.png (5 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1461485165178.png
5 KB, 205x246
>>29188329

>can sperg be fixed

Only if you try. Study some books on sociopathy. Practice on people. Small steps.
>>
File: 1465536405466.gif (1 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
1465536405466.gif
1 MB, 580x433
>>29188297
Oh if we are bringing politics into this.

The side that desires universal income are college drop outs and uneducated ghetto niggers. The rest of the world doesn't give a shit about dead weight.

So your side is filled with idiots and the other is filled with educated healthy people. Who is going to win.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36454060
Switzerland votes universal socialist scum to fuck off. How do you think this is going for you remaster plan big guy?
>>
>>29188199
>Why do "fembots" turn into such cruel cunts and spew such hate towards robots as soon as they get a boyfriend?
>gets triggered by a woman settling a chubby asian manlet at age 29 and talks shit while she explains herself

You guys love to get yourselves worked up over nothing.
>>
>>29188356

Welfare already exists as precedent and has proven incredibly valuable to society. Educated healthy people don't mind helping those in need.
>>
>>29188334
Funny. How am I wrong? I just came back from /v/ where someone said "I'm a girl" with 5 replies still ongoing.
Keep enjoying life on easy mode roastie.
>>
>>29188304
maybe if I were white or asian that would be the case, i am not and it is not. robots quite down really quickly once they know you are fat, doubly so when they know you are non white.
>>
>>29188462

>i don't get replies because das rayciss

What the fuck is this shit is it bait?
>>
File: 1465346107337.png (8 KB, 261x359) Image search: [Google]
1465346107337.png
8 KB, 261x359
>>29188109
Working a meaningful and fulfilling job is good, not one where its full of shitheads and bullies, I worked in a grocery store for 5 months and got bullied by a psychotic sand nigger who pretended to be normal around the manager and the chads who worked at the shop. I got fired for helping out one of my coworkers while it was busy.
>>
File: 8.gif (34 KB, 100x90) Image search: [Google]
8.gif
34 KB, 100x90
>>29188288
check'd

Elaborating on the actual sex parts too much would pain me. But. Basically, ever since she showed up at our school (got bullied out of her last one cos she's a very pretty girl so yknow, jealousy, but was also a horribly bratty kid) she was popular. I knew my best guy friend was in love with her so I was always trying to get her to hang out with us. At first she tried to play it off as being self-conscious and worried that everyone might not like her, but further down the line it became apparent that she just knew she would get better social standing hanging out with other people. Fastforward ~3 years, she decides to finally date my guy friend, and with that starts hanging out with our group more and more often. Somehow convinced herself that it was me, not her, that had been in the way of her hanging out with all these people forever (she really took to the group as "her place" where she fit in better than anywhere else..because, more attention than other groups.) I don't know. She just started having a lot of threesomes and when I expressed that I was happy for her, but just didn't want to hear about it because it made me uncomfortable...Because I had known all those people since middleschool and was very close with them...She started accusing me of "slut shaming" and all that.

tldr; fabricated herself into being butthurt, became even more butthurt when i didnt want to listen to her brag about getting eiffel-towered by my childhood companions.
>>
>>29188428
Real life isn't 4chan. Fat ugly chicks are often completely ignored in the real world and resort to that shit just for an illusion of social contact. It doesn't mean their life is on easy mode, in fact, it proves the opposite
>>
>>29188462
And you still got a bf delivered to your front door, how delusional are you?
>>
>>29188492
>das rayciss
no where in my post, people are free to like whoever they like, it usually isn't people like myself on this board though.
>>
>>29188516

You are insane and in your stupidity evil as well.
>>
File: 1446227766875.jpg (17 KB, 316x239) Image search: [Google]
1446227766875.jpg
17 KB, 316x239
>>29188501
holy fuck those lucky guys got to have a Stacy gangbang them? then again your group sounds pretty fucking Stacy/Chad too, just because it's coed.
>>
>>29188462

Who the fuck want an ugly fat brown bitch? Ooh, you'll support her and love her the rest of your life and give her all your money.

At this point you might as well buy a Buddha statue from chinatown and take it home. Same fucking results anyway.
>>
WWDVWVDWVDWFDWDWDFWDVWDFERFWDFWRGREHEFGREGDWWFDWFWDVW

RGWDGWRRGWDGWDRWGEFGWRGERGRWRGWRGWWRBWRGEFGRWWRGRWRGR

WGRWFRWFWRGRWGRWRGRWRGRWDGWDGWDGWDGRWGWDGDWGDWWDGDW

GWDGDWGWDGFGEFBWDWBWDGDWWGDGWWWGWFBWDGWFGWDWWDVWVD

WVDWFDWDWDFWDVWDFERFWDFWRGREHEFGREGDWWFDWFWDVWRGWDGWR

RGWDGWDRWGEFGWRGERGRWRGWRGWWRBWRGEFGRWWRGRWRGRWGRWFRW

FWRGRWGRWRGRWRGRWDGWDGWDGWDGRWGWDGDWGDWWDGDWGWDGDWG

WDGFGEFBWDWBWDGDWWGDGWWWGWFBWDGWFGWDWWDVWVDWVDWFDWD

WDFWDVWDFERFWDFWRGREHEFGREGDWWFDWFWDVWRGWDGWRRGWDGWDR

WGEFGWRGERGRWRGWRGWWRBWRGEFGRWWRGRWRGRWGRWFRWFWRGRWGR

WRGRWRGRWDGWDGWDGWDGRWGWDGDWGDWWDGDWGWDGDWGWDGFGEFB

WDWBWDGDWWGDGWWWGWFBWDGWFGWDWWDVWVDWVDWFDWDWDFWDVW

DFERFWDFWRGREHEFGREGDWWFDWFWDVWRGWDGWRRGWDGWDRWGEFGWRG

ERGRWRGWRGWWRBWRGEFGRWWRGRWRGRWGRWFRWFWRGRWGRWRGRWRGR

WDGWDGWDGWDGRWGWDGDWGDWWDGDWGWDGDWGWDGFGEFBWDWBWDGD

WWGDGWWWGWFBWDGWFGWDWWDVWVDWVDWFDWDWDFWDVWDFERFWDFW

RGREHEFGREGDWWFDWFWDVWRGWDGWRRGWDGWDRWGEFGWRGERGRWRGWR

GWWRBWRGEFGRWWRGRWRGRWGRWFRWFWRGRWGRWRGRWRGRWDGWDGWD

GWDGRWGWDGDWGDWWDGDWGWDGDWGWDGFGEFBWDWBWDGDWWGDGWW

WGWFBWDGWFGWDWWDVWVDWVDWFDWDWDFWDVWDFERFWDFWRGREHEFGR

EGDWWFDWFWDVWRGWDGWRRGWDGWDRWGEFGWRGERGRWRGWRGWWRBWR

GEFGRWWRGRWRGRWGRWFRWFWRGRWGRWRGRWRGRWDGWDGWDGWDGRWG

WDGDWGDWWDGDWGWDGDWGWDGFGEFBWDWBWDGDWWGDGWWWGWFBWD

GWFGWDWWDVWVDWVDWFDWDWDFWDVWDFERFWDFWRGREHEFGREGDWWFD

WFWDVWRGWDGWRRGWDGWDRWGEFGWRGERGRWRGWRGWWRBWRGEFGRWW

RGRWRGRWGRWFRWFWRGRWGRWRGRWRGRWDGWDGWDGWDGRWGWDGDWGD

WWDGDWGWDGDWGWDGFGEFBWDWBWDGDWWGDGWWWGWFBWDGWFGWDW

WDVWVDWVDWFDWDWDFWDVWDFERFWDFWRGREHEFGREGDWWFDWFWDVWRG

WDGWRRGWDGWDRWGEFGWRGERGRWRGWRGWWRBWRGEFGRWWRGRWRGRW

GRWFRWFWRGRWGRWRGRWRGRWDGWDGWDGWDGRWGWDGDWGDWWDGDWG

WDGDWGWDGFGEFBWDWBWDGDWWGDGWWWGWFBWDGWFGWDWWDVWVDW

VDWFDWDWDFWDVWDFERFWDFWRGREHEFGREGDWWFDWFWDVWRGWDGWRRG

WDGWDRWGEFGWRGERGRWRGWRGWWRBWRGEFGRWWRGRWRGRWGRWFRWFW

RGRWGRWRGRWRGRWDGWDGWDGWDGRWGWDGDWGDWWDGDWGWDGDWGWD

GFGEFBWDWBWDGDWWGDGWWWGWFBWDGWFGWDWWDVWVDWVDWFDWDWD
FWDVWDFERFWDFWRGREHEFGREGDWWFDWFWDVWRGWDGWRRGWDGWDRWGE
FGWRGERGRWRGWRGWWRBWRGEFGRWWRGRWRGRWGRWFRWFWRGRWGRWRGWMWMDJ
>>
File: 1452841474221.gif (483 KB, 243x270) Image search: [Google]
1452841474221.gif
483 KB, 243x270
T I C C
T
O
C
C

running out of ovums there qt
kek
>>
>>29188462
Oh? Damn, well I take back what I said. If your not white then I feel for you. Lots of people don't even consider non-white fat or ugly women.
I believe I've just encountered my first fembot.
>>
>>29188533

Why would you think this?
>>
why cant girls stay 20 years old forever? I want a girl with that attitude. All the other ones in that picture are shallow idiots.
>>
>>29188566
>I believe I've just encountered my first fembot.
See >>29188510
>>
>>29188510
my bf delivery was really fucking late, i should sue this delivery service for shorting me ~15 years of missed bf activity
>>29188533
>>29188536
now we are getting into some real shitposting. good job fellas.
>>
AACCIDENTALLYLEFTTHECAPSLOCKONANDTYPEDSOMETHINGBUTCAN'TBEBOTH

SACCIDENTALLYLEFTTHECAPSLOCKONANDTYPEDSOMETHINGBUTCAN'TBEBOTHEREDTOSTARTAGAINANDRETYPEITALL

DACCIDENTALLYLEFTTHECAPSLOCKONANDTYPEDSOMETHINGBUTCAN'TBEBOTHEREDTOSTARTAGAINA

FACCIDENTALLYLEFTTHECAPSLOCKONANDTYPEDSOMETHINGBUTCAN'TBEBOTHEREDTOSTA

QACCIDENTALLYLEFTTHECAPSLOCKONANDTYPEDSOMETHINGBUTCAN'TBEBOTHEREDTOSTARTAGAINANDRETYPEITALL

WACCIDENTALLYLEFTTHECAPSLOCKONANDTYPEDSOMETHINGBUTCAN'TBEBOTHEREDTOSTARTAGAINANDRETYPEITALL

EACCIDENTALLYLEFTTHECAPSLOCKONANDTYPEDSOMETHINGBUTCAN'TBEBOTHEREDTOSTARTAGAINANDRETYPEITALL

RACCIDENTALLYLEFTTHECAPSLOCKONANDTYPEDSOMETHINGBUTCAN'TBEBOTHEREDTOSTARTAGAINANDRETYPEITALL

YACCIDENTALLYLEFTTHECAPSLOCKONANDTYPEDSOMETHINGBUTCAN'TBEBOTHEREDTOSTARTAGAINANDRETYPEITALL

UACCIDENTALLYLEFTTHECAPSLOCKONANDTYPEDSOMETHINGBUTCAN'TBEBOTHEREDTOSTARTAGAINANDRETYPEITALL

IACCIDENTALLYLEFTTHECAPSLOCKONANDTYPEDSOMETHINGBUTCAN'TBEBOTHEREDTOSTARTAGAINANDRETYPEITALL

OACCIDENTALLYLEFTTHECAPSLOCKONANDTYPEDSOMETHINGBUTCAN'TBEBOTHEREDTOSTARTAGAINANDRETYPEITALL

PACCIDENTALLYLEFTTHECAPSLOCKONANDTYPEDSOMETHINGBUTCAN'TBEBOTHEREDTOSTARTAGAINANDRETYPEITALL

GACCIDENTALLYLEFTTHECAPSLOCKONANDTYPEDSOMETHINGBUTCAN'TBEBOTHEREDTOSTARTAGAINANDRETYPEITALL

HGACCIDENTALLYLEFTTHECAPSLOCKONANDTYPEDSOMETHINGBUTCAN'TBEBOTHEREDTOSTARTAGAINANDRETYPEITALL

HGACCIDENTALLYLEFTTHECAPSLOCKONANDTYPEDSOMETHINGBUTCAN'TBEBOTHEREDTOSTARTAGAINANDR

PACCIDENTALLYLEFTTHECAPSLOCKONANDTYPEDSOMETHINGBUTCAN'TBEBOTHEREDTO

PACCIDENTALLYLEFTTHECAPSLOCKONANDTYPEDSOMETHINGBUTCAN'TBEBOTHEREDTOSTARTAGAINANDRETYPEE

PACCIDENTALLYLEFTTHECAPSLOCKONANDTYPEDSOMETHINGBUTCAN'TBEBOTHEREDTOSTARTAGAINANDRETYPETFHY

PACCIDENTALLYLEFTTHECAPSLOCKONANDTYPEDSOMETHINGBUTCAN'TBEBOTHEREDTOSTARTAVF

PACCIDENTALLYLEF

PACCIDENTALLYLED

S

PACCIDENTALLYLEA

PACCW

PACCS

PACCQ

PACCA

DJJDJDCJ

JDJFHDD

DJNDHDHD

JEDHNDND

EJDJHDNND

DJJDJDC

SJSJH

JSJEJHDJJTHSNTHSNSTHNSTHNSTHNHFSNHSTTHNSTHNSTHNSHTNHSRGHSFGGGDFNDTHJDTHJHTDJDTHNGFSNSGFNDFGDH
>>
FUCK OFF FUCKING NORMALSHITS FUCK OFF FUCKING NORMALSHITS FUCK OFF FUCKING NORMALSHITS FUCK OFF FUCKING NORMALSHITS FUCK OFF FUCKING NORMALSHITS FUCK OFF FUCKING NORMALSHITS FUCK OFF FUCKING NORMALSHITS FUCK OFF FUCKING NORMALSHITS FUCK OFF FUCKING NORMALSHITS FUCK OFF FUCKING NORMALSHITS FUCK OFF FUCKING NORMALSHITS FUCK OFF FUCKING NORMALSHITS FUCK OFF FUCKING NORMALSHITS FUCK OFF FUCKING NORMALSHITS FUCK OFF FUCKING NORMALSHITS
>>
>>29188578
>he thinks "kind" means nice guy, or anything close to that
Kind is code for a Chad who gives her special treatment.
>>
>>29187485
>mfw Trump rips away all these welfare queens money and their forced to face the cruel harsh world on their on own
>>
>>29188462
You probably go after the racist white robots too because you like the abuse.

You could go after non-white male robots, but you don't.
>>
>>29188501
I know a guy who did exactly this to an entire group of female friends. I find it pathetic if you're just going to aim low and dominate a group of people way below your league just to feel powerful, but a lot of people get off on that shit.

I guarantee she hates herself and does this compulsively because she has no other means of validating herself. Don't feel jealous.
>>
>>29188288
As for the second part, idk. I never bothered telling them the whole story of how she acted towards me, because to everyone else she was bubbly, sweet, kind, angelic even. I doubted that they'd believe me and I didn't want to make anyone take sides. I just told her that I didn't want her in my life anymore and I didn't want to be in hers. She took it upon herself to make people take sides by using her talents aka being manipulative. It would be more upsetting if they knew what had really went on and still stood with her, but that wasn't really the case. I just didn't have the energy after all the shit she put me through to even want to fight for it.

>>29188340
I'm still in their groupchat so I always see them planning hangouts, parties, posting pictures. A few of them haven't been swayed by her and I still see them at school, and we're close-ish. The Stacy and her boyfriend fuck like rabbits, and he is the one she made sure to distance from me the most. Because of how close we used to be.
I miss him a lot. But maybe I only have myself to blame. There were opportunities for us to date but I knew the Stacy was more his type and, fukkin, idk. I'm trying to teach myself to realize that what I have, what I'm attached to is memories. Not his current self, or anyone elses, because theyre gone now
>>
>>29187820
Well you are a retard desu.
Why the fuck would you throw your life away like that?
>>
>>29188498
I feel you man.

My manager was a south Asian faggot with some weird dislike to me.

He literally filled an entire donut shop wih his friends and family and only hires south asians.

As I was the only white guy he hired me quickly just to fire me.
>>
>>29188621
>non-white male robots
I am dating a short chubby asian that was KV before we met. are you happy yet anon?
>>
>>29188312
What are your dealbreakers anon?
>>
>>29188699
Drugs and feminism, yours?
>>
>>29188702
please fuck off. I actually like this thread. There's more feels in it than the stormfag bullshit flooding the board that you probably like.
>>
>>29188719

Differentiate between feminists and radfems please.
>>
>>29188677
Yes. That is good. Be nice to your bf.

Hopefully I can get gf one day. I think it's a lot harder if you're non-white and robot. Even single moms reject me.
>>
>>29188744
Why? It's the difference between getting just the tip of the cock in your ass and getting it balls deep, you're still a faggot.
>>
>>29188634
>There were opportunities for us to date but I knew the Stacy was more his type and, fukkin, idk.

It's called getting cucked. When it comes down to it, very few people give a fuck about other people's feelings when they're getting good pussy/dick. You can either use this experience to reinforce your own morals and refuse to become like that, or motivate yourself to out-Stacey her and be the better slut.
>>
>>29188744
different anon here, and I acknowledge the difference between identity politics and legitimate social issues. Pls be my gf.
>>
>>29188719
I've been kind of getting into psychs recently so I guess that's the reason I'm not your gf.
>>
>>29187220
26? More like 32. Women don't start giving up until they hit 30.
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 750x733) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 750x733
>>29188534
I mean, the real "group" wasn't very large. There were other girls involved if you wanna count people we knew as friends of friends and all the but the true OGs were just...Good people, during the good times. Not normie, but not robot either. Well fuck, nah, a few of them kinda are robot and they're the ones who stayed. Anyway. Yeah, she was a real treasure before she decided to fucking hate me. So now I guess I go around spewing this story all too often in some subconscious, self-destructive hope that someone from the larger group will see me posting about it, and tell her, so everyone out of everyone can hate me through and through and I can move on with my life...Start trying to build new, better relationships with no ties to those people.

It hurts the most right now because there's still the tiniest hope and chance that it could be resolved. But I know it just won't be.
>>
>>29187220
This is so sad. People would rather replicate than work on themselves to their fullest potential. Maybe this is how the whole "stupid people breeding" paradox started.
>>
>>29188868
male here. i gave up when i looked in the mirror for the first time
>>
>>29187220
>implying that this same lowering of standards doesn't happen doubly with guys
>>
>>29188924
>Researchers have found if you're a doormat and enable a terrible piece of shit they might leech off you long-term
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>29187220

Can somewan please do a picture for me of evolution of no wan wan starting at max possible no wan wan because I want a qt husky wan wan

thank you
>>
File: 1450801474661.jpg (175 KB, 726x960) Image search: [Google]
1450801474661.jpg
175 KB, 726x960
>>29188744
there is no difference, just fyi.
>>
So many reality checks for me in this thread. Thank you all very much.

>>29188625
>I guarantee she hates herself and does this compulsively because

it's more that she is drastically narcissistic at heart with some severe mood swings that also make her hate herself occasionally. We were best friends for a very long time before all of this. In my eyes, at least.

>>29188774
>You can either use this experience to reinforce your own morals and refuse to become like that, or

I admit I have had weak moments, where I very badly wanted back all that I used to have, and even more, all that she has. But that was fueled by emotion, not logic. Cliche as it is, believing that everything happens for a reason hasn't done me any harm yet. So...I will try to use this as an example, and to grow. It's been so long since the true shit hit the fan but I guess I'm still trying to cope.

>>29189071
>Researchers have found if you're a doormat and enable a terrible piece of shit they might leech off you long-term

fugggggggg
I don't know if I'm feeling that entirely but it's definitely something to think about. I could stand to be more assertive, to try to form some semblance of self worth. And this Stacy definitely thrives on manipulation, manipulation that makes the puppet perceive the situation as though they're being a kind person by being a doormat.
>>
>>29189207

Go shove your dick in the wan wan, why don't you.
>>
File: hehehe.gif (1 MB, 255x130) Image search: [Google]
hehehe.gif
1 MB, 255x130
>>29189343

talk about a rude person eheheheh
>>
>>29189394

I'll make you into my little wan wan bitch.
>>
File: mfw 2.png (386 KB, 587x560) Image search: [Google]
mfw 2.png
386 KB, 587x560
>>29189431

Hold it you dummy.

I want a wan wan, not to be a wan wan.
>>
File: wanwan.jpg (106 KB, 791x529) Image search: [Google]
wanwan.jpg
106 KB, 791x529
>>29189447

Beggers don't get to be choosers.
>>
File: mfw.png (187 KB, 259x519) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
187 KB, 259x519
>>29189521

Anon you dummy baka.
>>
File: wanwan1.jpg (115 KB, 787x528) Image search: [Google]
wanwan1.jpg
115 KB, 787x528
>>29189546

You wan wan bitches are all the same, I knows how you think.
>>
File: wan wan.jpg (45 KB, 640x714) Image search: [Google]
wan wan.jpg
45 KB, 640x714
>>29189574

(Maledictus!)
Donum libas,
(Inficimur!)
Valedictus bestia.

(Maledictus!)
Pace do si donas.
(Inficimur!)
Argentum aqua in tenebris.

Ave, sanguine!
Redemptio risor se,
Exi, et exi, et pleba tua salus.

Vale, vale,
(Inficimur!)
In tenebris aqua.

(Maledictus!)
Et argentum aqua.
(Inficimur!)
Et argentum aqua.

Sanguine!
Sanguine!
>>
File: wanwan2.jpg (122 KB, 787x528) Image search: [Google]
wanwan2.jpg
122 KB, 787x528
>>29189608

I know you're frantically saving these pictures for future usage, you wan wan freak!
>>
>>29189636

heheheehe anon you dumy hehehe seriously hehe
>>
>>29189649

I ain't gonna post more if you ain't gonna be thankful for them, dumb wan wan.
>>
File: smuggy wuggy wan wan.jpg (25 KB, 499x396) Image search: [Google]
smuggy wuggy wan wan.jpg
25 KB, 499x396
>>29189702

I wasn't even saving them anyway desu, thats pretty tame hentai that I'm not interested in.
>>
>>29189714

THIS IS WHY ROMANCE IS DEAD.
>>
I've been with my bf for almost 4 years now, I want to get married, but I feel like it would really push him away. I'm 22 btw. Yes, I know it's young.
>>
>>29187220
It's sad that betas actually believe this. You guys will still be single losers when you're 40.
>>
File: 1463991651165.jpg (110 KB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
1463991651165.jpg
110 KB, 576x720
>>29189747

Anata ga shinde imasu.

hehehheeheh
>>
>>29189758
Mind elaborating whats wrong with it?
>>
>>29189810
They still go for good looking guys who are successful, and not for fat nerds with a job. You've been fed a lie
>>
>>29187571
baggage to me would be if she has trust issues from dating bad boy chads. chads can be abusive and cheaters. so when they see a good guy the expect us to be their captain save a hoe and build her trust again. no thanks I don't want to deal with that.
>>
>>29189843
Wrong, they marry and leech off of anyone willing to provide them financially and fuck the good looking ones behind their back
>>
File: 1424448757125.gif (323 KB, 192x256) Image search: [Google]
1424448757125.gif
323 KB, 192x256
>>29187298
>be 28
>date a really qt I know from work
>we go on a few dates, have sex, really sweet girl
>"anon I have somethign to tell you... I have TWO kids"
>mfw

Of course after that I was the bad guy for not wanting to have anything to do with that shit, but it was manipulative as fuck to hide that for like three weeks, seeing each other everyday
>>
>>29189868
YoI'll desperately cling to this as you hit 35 and are still a virgin.
>>
>>29189868
Not really, a husband still has to be good looking enough that it doesn't lower her social status when she's seen with him in public.
>>
>>29189883
>Implying I want to be a roasty supporter
What?
>>
>>29187756
then you are no better then chad and dating them will make you into a cuck. so the only way not to lose is not to play the game.
>>
>>29189207

What if you were guaranteed a wan wan if you became a loyal loving qt gf? What about Wife? And kids? How badly do you want a wan wan?
>>
>>29189897
See? You've turned people into this boogeyman to make it seem like you choose to be a virgin. Nobody is buying it.

Plus most families are dual income anyway, so your little delusion is like 50 years out of date.
>>
>>29189937

Sounds dumb, I'll take the wan wan without all the baggage desu famalam
>>
>>29189899
Being a lonely virgin is a thousand times worse than being called a cuck by one.
>>
>>29189940
>Implying old roasties haven't tried to hook up with me to trap me and steal my money
You sure do project a lot, any particular reason for that?
>>
>>29189954

So you're saying you're 100% against relationships at this point in your life?
>>
>>29189979

At this point I don't really care anymore desu, not that I wanted wan anyway since I just want a qt wan wan
>>
>>29189940

Bitches love to spend though. Spending goes disproportionately up when you got a roastie by your side.

A single man is alright with reading, driving a 10 year old Toyota, playing his guitar, an occasional trip to the bar and a couple of low key trips to the local museum or zoo a year.

Roasties want brand new chevy Tahoes, trips to Paris, France, so they can show off on facebook, 18 pairs of shoes and generally piss away money like water.
>>
>>29188256
>roastie gets her stash of orbiters taken away by another roastie
>is bitter over it
I came to this thread to laugh at you.
>>
>>29188562
doodlewang lmaooo ayy
>>
>>29190000
What the hell is a wan wan?
>>
>>29190003
Your description of a "single man" is a 17 year old. No wonder you're a virgin
>>
File: helpful wan wan.jpg (47 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
helpful wan wan.jpg
47 KB, 540x720
>>29190056

wan wans are helpful and help
>>
>>29188256
holy fuck, why are women so cruel to each other?
>>
>>29190062
You haven't answered my question about why you love to project so much. You gotta tell me friend
>>
>>29190056
wan wan is how dogs bark in japan, this poster are some kind of japanese weeb dog fucker.
>>
>>29190072
Can you drop the retard speak for a second and actually explain it?
>>
>>29190000

What made you finally lose hope and convince yourself you don't want it? Traumatic experiences? Insecurities? Laziness?
>>
>>29190003
>A single man is alright with reading, driving a 10 year old Toyota, playing his guitar, an occasional trip to the bar and a couple of low key trips to the local museum or zoo a year.
Lol what the fuck, that sounds like a highschool kid.
>>
File: forever and ever.jpg (680 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
forever and ever.jpg
680 KB, 700x900
>>29190094

>not knowing about wan wans

https://wanwan.moe/

>>29190099

never interested desu senpai, just want a qt wan wan and love my waifu.

pic related is our wedding day, me on the right.
>>
>>29190091
Thank you, do you know why it's always some orange haired anime in his posts?
>>
>>29190143
Its a meme you dippo lippo
>>
File: upset makoto.jpg (107 KB, 500x449) Image search: [Google]
upset makoto.jpg
107 KB, 500x449
>>29190165

>wanting a wan wan is a meme

You're a meme, fuck off
>>
>>29190133

If you were never interested then why answer that you don't really care "anymore"? Be honest.
>>
>>29189321
thnhnhttnhnthnth
>>
>>29190200

Onii-chan got married and he's the only guy I'll ever love so I just gave up.
>>
File: 1432434966204.gif (500 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
1432434966204.gif
500 KB, 500x359
>>29187463
bravo anon, bravo

don't let these scumbag money suckers trick you with their pussy. they're only after the money.
>>
>>29190220
>tfw I don't even have money for myself much less for a gf
:(
>>
>>29190218

Sounds like a cop out. There's literally been no other instances where you thought someone was genuinely a cool person and you could see yourself happy with them? I find that hard to believe.
>>
>>29190122

You know what, that's how most single men are. They're easily satisfied by little things in life and don't need much in terms of material goods to be happy.

Women, especially when they get older, are very different. Very materialistic, always has to keep up with the Joneses and participate with pissing contests with their neighbors, acquaintances on facebook, even TV advertisements. Women pisses away money more so than children, and if you want a woman you have a prepare to slave away a lot more in mr. shekelstein's office for that money.
>>
File: cheeky cheeky.png (192 KB, 388x388) Image search: [Google]
cheeky cheeky.png
192 KB, 388x388
>>29190268

Nope. Literally no one.
>>
>>29190143
i do not know anything about this orange anime haired girl except that it must mean that he is a fat neckbreaird pretending to be a grill online for attentions. sorry
>>
>>29190133

That's a man on the left, baby. Or do wan wan lovers swing that way?
>>
>>29190288
That's pathetic, no wonder they can't get a gf. Do they really not realize what it means to be a loser or a winner in today's world? Are they socially autistic?
>>
File: Makoto giggle.gif (423 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Makoto giggle.gif
423 KB, 500x281
>>29190308

>implying she isn't my princess Makoto
>>
>>29190289

Well if that's the way you want to be. You go ahead and keep it to yourself then. I bet they're on your mind right now even. Don't let it wait forever though.
>>
>>29190323
>Being satisfied by little things in life and dont need as much material goods to be happy
>lmao this is why they are virgins pathetic
?
???
>>
>>29190368

The only thing on my mind right now is Makoto and qt huskies.
>>
>>29187879
>trusting women to be on the pill in the first place.
>>
>>29190370
How can you be happy being a loser? Winners have money, winners aren't poor. If you can be happy being a loser, then obviously there's something defective with you, why not just lie in a hole in the ground and wait for the rain to drown you and convince yourself that this makes you happy too?
>>
>>29187354
31 KV with a job, new car, house, etc...

I'd take the ugly chick with no kids over Stacy all day. All she has to do is listen occasionally and not be a shallow cunt. Or morbidly obese.

Besides that I couldn't give a fuck. But I'm not raising another man's kids. Not adopting, not nothing.

You want in on the ride, you're free to come along. Your ticket admits one. Not your kids, your lover, your boy or whatever else.

Been alone 30 years. I can be alone another 30 if I fucking have to. But I will die in the fucking street before I raise another man's children for him.
>>
>>29190395
I literally had to feed it to my ex every single day myself because when I didn't she wouldn't take it.
>>
>>29190323

I think they do, anon. In today's world with social media, advertising and propaganda shit everywhere, being a winner means bending over backwards to please everyone and following contradicting standards and values. Being a winner means being miserable and constantly chasing after shit you don't need, and burning your health and sanity for the money to buy them.

Being a "loser" and not giving a fuck about the shit around you and just living a life where you're happy means, well, you're happy. Women tend to get more caught up by the crowd around them, more influenced by the social media so sadly very few of them can just live a life they like and be happy. Always caught in the hamster wheel. It's a shame.
>>
>>29190400
Winners get their money jew'd off them by gold diggers, a loser just keeps earning. It's not much of a victory if you can't enjoy your prize.
>>
File: 1464529424365.png (108 KB, 250x373) Image search: [Google]
1464529424365.png
108 KB, 250x373
>>29190400
>Let me just take what this anon said
>AND PUT IT TO THE EXTREME TO SHOW HOW RIGHT I AM
Protip: If you're satisfied with everything going on in your life, you're a winner. Why would winner mean anything else?
>>
>>29190388

I'm sure. Definitely not missed opportunities or people you've pushed away for no reason other than being afraid.
>>
>>29190400

Having money and spending it are different things. Some men have enough to never work again in their 30s, and yet drive old toyotas and spend their day playing guitar badly in their own home. Not having to ever deal with Mr. Shekelstein or "The customer is always right" or the ol' 9-5 schedule makes them happy.

Some men, along with their women, have no money because they spend everything the moment they get it for shit they don't need and barely want, and are miserable for it.
>>
>>29190443
>Being a winner means being miserable
Loser detected. If you're miserable obviously you're too stupid to be a winner and you're getting stepped on by winners because that's what it means to win.
>>29190445
>a loser just keeps earning
Why does he drive a 2005 Toyota then?
>>29190454
Because a human being is a social animal, if you're not winning in society, you're not winning. Hence the hole, that is the end result of the loser philosophy.
>>
>>29190477

NO.

3DPD IS SHIT.

I WAN HUSKY AND MAKOTO AND THATS IT!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29190491
Sounds like you derive satisfaction and pleasure from social upstanding. If a person unpopular is satisfied while a popular person isn't, there is no reason to assume person 1 lost while person 2 won.
>>
>>29190477

Yeah, like that one real kind anon earlier in this thread who tried to talk to him and show him wan wan hentai, which he believed he would like.
>>
>>29190486
>Some men have enough to never work again in their 30s, and yet drive old toyotas and spend their day playing guitar badly in their own home.
Not really. The people who really have money and power always accumulate more money and power throughout their life, it's not even that they enjoy it, it's just because when you get into a position of money and power, it just keeps rolling in by itself.

You're talking about a specific "Buddha-like" probably self-made millionaire or a similar pop culture figure that's presented as the ideal for the retarded masses, that guy doesn't actually exist in real life.

>>29190512
>If a person unpopular is satisfied
I'm not talking about popularity, I'm talking about money and power. And no, they're not, they're just lying to themselves and others, to excuse being losers.
>>
>>29190491
>>a loser just keeps earning
>Why does he drive a 2005 Toyota then?

Because that Toyota still works perfectly fine, why spend $30000+ on a brand new car when you don't need it?

You simply have no hope of understanding men or getting a rich one if you genuinely can not understand this.
>>
>>29188699
>tfw I left to go lift and this anon >>29188719 probably cucked me

Anyways, my only deal breakers are black women, feminism, and non virginity .
>>
>>29190535
>They're not REALLY happy, they are just lying to themselves!
And now any legitimacy you had falls at this, the baby-tier denial of "WRONG WRONG WRONG REEE!". If you cant imagine happiness and satisfaction outside of social approval, it must really suck to be you more than any other pizza pocket eating fuck here.
>>
>>29190573
Nah, I'm not into druggie whores, you can have her.
>>
>>29190591
Sub-100 IQ detected. I have masterfully used your own rhetoric against you, rhetard.

See >>29190443
>Being a winner means being miserable
>>
>>29189955
only if you are a normie who is afraid of dying alone. I have been alone my whole life and I am use to it. meanwhile normies are dying after only a few months after a break up bitch please you are weak as fuck and you can't handle loneliness.
>>
>>29190633
You didn't write shit anon, thats some other fuck who is misguided into believing the extremes of the "happy loser unhappy winner" example being used as a worldview. If you're gonna argue at least write some shit out thats your own instead of
>w-well look at this tard who is generally on your side!
>>
>>29190506

Anyone who says "3DPD is shit" is simply delusional and convinced themselves of that because they're afraid of rejection and being hurt by real people and just want to hide in lackluster stimulation.
>>
>>29190714

3dpd really is shit though.
>>
File: 1454966481446.png (29 KB, 800x473) Image search: [Google]
1454966481446.png
29 KB, 800x473
>>29190714
>He hasn't fapped to 2D so much that he cant even get hard at 3D anymore
lmao enjoy falling for the vagina jew
>>
>>29190573
I'm black so this is also who I'm not your gf.
>>
>>29190323
you are pathetic you are being use by women who use your for your money like a parasite and who replace you after she is done getting what she wants from you. you literally have to have no self respect as a man to date women.
>>
>>29190757
>Black and does drugs
Nothing of value was lost
Kill yourself roastie whore
>>
>>29190768
It's just a common capitalist transaction, it's the foundation of what this entire world lies upon.

Sucks to be poor eh?
>>
File: 21911513521_e4fcaf4220_b.jpg (92 KB, 960x690) Image search: [Google]
21911513521_e4fcaf4220_b.jpg
92 KB, 960x690
>All these triggered bitter femanon cunts in this thread that are offended because they KNOW that guys won't marry their stupid asses after Chad pumped and dumped them

THIS IS TOO FUNNY. LETS LAUGH AT THEM.
>>
File: 1405970942408.png (63 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1405970942408.png
63 KB, 184x184
>>29190810
>Its a "Reproduction is all the reason to live and you aren't doing that why live at all why am I so miserable when not near pussy???" anon
>>
>>29187994
>autistic goblin

Fuck you but that's funny
>>
>>29190850
>Reproduction
No, money and power. Reproduction is meaningless unless you need an heir to the dynasty.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Feet feet
>>
>>29190881
And a roasty will just take said money and power. Not a good idea for your money and power plan, no?
>>
>>29190714

If you come across as such a shitty person that some loser dude would literally choose a cartoon drawing of a girl rather than to be with you, then you're the one who's need to look at themselves.
>>
>>29190913
If you don't have an abundance of money and power such that a roastie can't take it away from you, you're a poorfag and a loser.
>>
>>29190730

Lots of people are shit. Not everyone is shit.

>>29190735

Pretty sad desu.

>>29190926

That's kind of besides the point. I'm talking about the people that swear off 3d completely.
>>
>>29190881
>money and power
You're so skewed. What are you even doing here?
>>
>>29190949
Why not? Whats wrong with quiting the rat race for pussy?
>>
>>29190933
>Im so rich, it doesnt even matter shit gets stolen from me! Why do people even care about people getting their shit stolen lmao must be poor people
>>
>>29190881

Fuck power. With power comes endless headaches and people trying to take a bite out of your ass.

Money have a decreasing margin of value. Your first million is enough to keep you supported for the rest of your life as long as it's invested well. It'll make you damned happy. The second or third million will not make you nearly as happy, they're just meh. No need to forever bust your ass for money and power. But hey, feel free to go for it, edgy kid.
>>
>>29190778
>roastie whore
B-but I'm going to be a 25yo HHKV in a week.
>>
>>29190960
Pissing on your head, loser.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.