[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>family friend is having a birthday >birthday girl is qt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: stacy.jpg (23 KB, 566x308) Image search: [Google]
stacy.jpg
23 KB, 566x308
>family friend is having a birthday
>birthday girl is qt (19th birthday)
>my autistic brother likes her
>a few months ago she said she wanted to grow crystals
>autistic brother knows about growing crystals so he is excited
>makes her a crystal growing kit to make her favorite colored crystals
>proudly gives it to birthday girl
>"A while ago you said you wanted to grow crystals"
>"haha I don't remember saying that"
>he is broken inside
>I give her $15 chipotle giftcard
>she hugs me
>"I love chipotle! how did you know!"
>feel sorry for brother but enjoy hug

he's still sad should I take him for chipotle
>>
Bitches don't actually have interests. The just think things are le cool, especially if the men they want to fuck are into it. You could have saved your brother the trouble.
>>
>>29187157
How olds your brother and exactly how autistic are we speaking here?
>>
>>29187157
Throughout the day women will say things that they don't mean. Such as random things about crystals.
Only when it's repeated should you take note of it. She probably said it once a while ago when the conversation was about crystals and forgot about it since. It just didn't stick around.
>>
Did he give her a real crystal growing kit or the type that makes chlorine gas

Fingers crossed for the latter
>>
>>29187410
he's 17 about to turn 18. I'm 21. He's not that bad. goes to normal classes and all. if you talked to him you'd probably think something was off though.
>>
>>29187157
Is this an ad for chipotle?
>>
>>29187466
if my brother's broken heart can sell burritos yes
>>
>>29187484
You could have made that post without citing the name so much, shill (be it inadvertent or not)
>>
>>29187508
honestly did it to emphasize how much shallow bitches like [unspecified mexican grill] for no reason really. but fair enough.
>>
>>29187539
I'm just saying you gotta be careful to not become a shill for the corporate overlords. They work within our language
>>
>>29187439
he put it together himself, but maybe there is a small chance it was his plan all along.
>>
File: 1453293738360.jpg (90 KB, 706x720) Image search: [Google]
1453293738360.jpg
90 KB, 706x720
>>29187318
WHY IS THIS FUCKING SHIT TRUE.
I am supposed to be smarter than that, but i cant disprove this shit no matter how hard i try.
This kills my soul.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.