[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could you imagine the internal daily mind fucks One must go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Could you imagine the internal daily mind fucks
One must go through if their mix race...

I think getting laid is barely only 1/5 of their battle
>>
Being multiracial is literally the least of my concerns. Nobody ever brings it up irl.

Height is a bigger problem for me.
>>
>>29186801
I imagine there are actually no mindfucks involved at all, unless you really want there to be one for some reason
>>
>>29186801
>their battle
Of what? Their struggle? Please stop with this victim complex.
>>
File: mixed-race.png (132 KB, 363x353) Image search: [Google]
mixed-race.png
132 KB, 363x353
>>29187023
>looking like this
>no mindfucks
>>
>>29187035

Your containment board is lonely without you, JIDF. Please stop trying to plant seeds of disagreement among the races of men.
>>
>hey you look latino
>hey you look middle eastern
>hey you look north african
>hey you look [insert another race here]

I just roll with it now.
>>
I am a child of a white mixed marriage (Europe) in a small town, it is worse than being mixed race because I am literally no different then everyone else but I am treated like an animal. I never in my life had friends and somehow even children in first grade knew that I wasn't not to be friends with.
>>
>>29187062
> white mixed marriage
what does this even mean

also i'm guessing you're from eastern europe
>>
>>29187164

>white mixed marriage

When one or more European ethnic groups interbreed, like the Germans and the Italians.
>>
>>29187210
so are you from eastern europe because i don't think this is a thing in the west
>>
>>29186801
its not really a mind fuck so much as being annoyed with people feeling the need to ask you what you "are" or where you are "from"
I like to answer those questions in the broadest way possible to try and get them to realize they are asking the wrong questions.
>hey anon, what are you?
>i'm a human
>no, i mean where are you from?
>i'm from the united states
>no, where are you "from" from?
>you mean my home town?
>no! where is your family from?
>my mom was born in [american city] and my father was born in [american city]
etc, etc
i might cut it short depending on how mad they are getting.
>>
>>29187249

I'm the that guy. I'm just telling you what it is. It is a thing everywhere. That is how ethnicity works.

Most New World whites are mixed whites.
>>
>>29187340

not that*
>>
>>29187322
if someone did this to me I would just assume they were really butthurt about being mixed subhumans and drop it
>>
>>29187369
if someone is too stupid to ask a clear question about my ethnicity then their opinion on my ethnicity is a moot point.
>>
>>29187164
Yes, eastern Europe.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.