[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anons of all genders, I have a loaded question for you all.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: alpha-male-traits-failure.jpg (65 KB, 601x281) Image search: [Google]
alpha-male-traits-failure.jpg
65 KB, 601x281
Anons of all genders, I have a loaded question for you all.

What is a true man to you? What's a man of value?
>>
A true miserable little pile of secrets.
>>
>>29185993
a man is what he defines himself as
>>
>>29186032
Nice meme.

>>29186037
Then why do so many men get treated like shit, even by fellow men? You should be able to define yourself on your own terms right, then why the fuck is gay or sissy used as an insult
>>
>of all genders

Valuing all opinions is only as good as valuing none. Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>29186094
defining yourself doesn't mean other people can't hate you anyway. welcome to earth
>>
>>29185993

I find the questions to be meaningless.
>>
>>29185993
whatever i decide it is
>>
>>29185993

A man is someone who lives their life without regrets. Someone who is unsure of themselves cannot be considered a man.
>>
>>29186168
he said he wanted to hear all opinions. whether he values an opinion is to be determined after the hearing of it

dumb question though
>>
>>29185993
A big guy. Obviously not just in a physical sense though by no means does it disqualify him if he is of a grand size.
>>
Depends. Society has drilled into us that in order to be a real man we need to be successful and reproduce so we can feed the system. I think I real man/women is someone who chooses to defy the system and tell it to fuck off. But that's just me.
>>
>>29186626
And I don't mean I. That tumblr special snowflake way. I mean actually rebellion. Like the neets. The neets take from the system, most don't even need to. They're perfectly capable of working but they choose to the fuck system over.
>>
>>29185993
secure in his masculinity, Isn't afraid of "girly" things.

Is respectful and mature, dignified
>>
>>29185993
A man must have honor

Honor and a penis
>>
I'm convinced Einstein had absolutely no wisdom whatsoever. He was an excellent scientist and that's it. He didn't have anything of value to say about the human condition.
>>
>>29185993
Someone that does what they enjoy and doesn't give a shit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.