[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is r9k's opinion on this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 001.jpg (39 KB, 614x384) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
39 KB, 614x384
What id r9k's opinion on this?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/nude-snapchat-of-teen-showering-drove-her-to-suicide/
>>
Thats good to hear, im glad another person had the courage to kill themselves and be done with this stupid shit that is life.
>>
She as very cute. We wouldn't have a chance of being her bf.
Although this was most definitely her own fault for taking the pics, people these days have no modesty.
If I knew where her corpse was I'd dig it up and have a tea party.
>>
>>29185845
>>29185857
/r9k/
[ OriginalText ]
>>
>>29185845
Hey, you! It was her friends (loose term) that set the ball rolling. The police can't determine if the pictures and videos were consented to or not.
>>
>"Her mother Levon Holton-Teamer said her daughter had stolen her gun from her handbag before locking herself in the bathroom and shooting herself."
>gun
>handbag

'murrica.
>>
'I owe them' what does it mean
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.