[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm livid that my grandmother has done this to me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9
File: fuckyoumum.jpg (112 KB, 688x656) Image search: [Google]
fuckyoumum.jpg
112 KB, 688x656
I'm livid that my grandmother has done this to me.
>>
based grandmother, would fuck
>>
>those tiny fucking fingers
are you 12?
>>
>>29185765
>fuckyourmum.jpg
10-13
>>
>>29185716
sounds like your grandma and mom are cool as can be. Sounds like you're going to see Warcraft this weekend. have fun with your mom anon. See if she'll buy dinner after the movie.
>>
File: WIN_20160610_07_43_22_Pro.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160610_07_43_22_Pro.jpg
109 KB, 1280x720
>>29185783
>>29185765

I don't have particularly large fingers no.
>>
>Y-yeah, haha, I can't get a friend to go because it's "last minute," that's the reason, hahah.
>>
>>29185807
>going to see a "warcraft" movie with your mom at 24

Id rather hang myself.
>>
Your mom knows you have no friends but is too tactful to acknowledge it openly, hence her offer to go with you if you can't find someone 'last minute'

She is ashamed of you and pities you
>>
>>29185825
nah man, your mom is being cool. Go see the movie.
>>
>>29185871
my mom is showing complete reckless abandon about how I feel about shaming myself in public and my insecurities about having zero friends.
>>
File: image.jpg (281 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
281 KB, 900x900
Grandma bonnie?

LOL. You pathetic little faggott

You're 24. You should married, have children, advancing on your chosen profession, or at least fighting a war or something

Instead you are seeing a wow movie with mommy and granny bonnie
>>
>tfw my mom hates me
>>
File: 1397953984880.gif (468 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1397953984880.gif
468 KB, 500x282
>>29185980
>married having kids at 24
>>
What's wrong with going to the movies with your mom. Unless she is the ask a lot of questions type. Free tickets, she'd probably but snacks, or at least carry a purse big enough to avoid the consession jew. Sounds like a good time to me.

Of course you could be just an edgy kid who doesn't want to be seen with his mommy. So worried about what you think people, whom you don't know, are thinking about you, enough to ruin a good time. Pro tip, no one cares enough to even notice you. Besides it's fucking warcraft. Of all the movies crowds in the world, that one will have the least room to judge someone else.
>>
>>29185980

Roastie roastie is you toastie?
>>
>>29185903
protip:

no one cares.

literally no one cares who you go to the movies with.

no one

cares.

go see the fucking movie with your mom. or don't. see, no one cares.
>>
Don't be ungrateful, go see it and have a good time with your loved ones
>>
File: Theon Greyjoy 07.jpg (299 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Theon Greyjoy 07.jpg
299 KB, 1280x720
>>29185808
Did your grandmother pay the iron price or the gold price for those tickets?
>>
Do you have voices in your head, screaming "their all gonna laugh at you" at all times. Really no one cares. I could see if it's a romcom, or 50 shades type of movie, but it's warcraft.

This triggers me a little more than it should. I wish my mom was so based.
>>
>>29185980
>married at age of 24

Dude seriously?
>>
Don Draper goes to movies alone why not you
>>
>>29185716
Holy shit get off this board you underage faggot. Your grandmother clearly loves you and wants you to be happy and she's trying to help make you happy. Stop being a cunt.
>>
>>29185903
People go places with their parents all the time.

Hell I see old men in their 60's bringing their ancient mothers to diners nowadays.

Literally no one cares, stop being a baby.
>>
File: 1465388819317.jpg (12 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
1465388819317.jpg
12 KB, 310x310
>>29185808
I WANT HORDE TO WIN GRANDMA
>>
>>29186272
>underage
>im 24
>posted a picture of myself im clearly 24
>underage
>>
>>29185825
I used be selfish and make any excuse to not hang out with my mother, until she had a breast cancer scare.

Value your time while you still can anon, they won't always be alive.
>>
>>29185825
so seeing the Warcraft movie is okay but going there with our mom is crossing a line of social acceptance?
>>
>>29185808
your fingers are fine.
>>
File: 1424976568708.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1424976568708.jpg
41 KB, 1280x720
>>29185980
>Guy married at 24
>>
Post pictures of your mom. She sounds hot
>>
>>29185808
So do you really want to spend the rest of your life stuck in that dim, cluttered little room because you're too insecure to be seen doing something completely normal that pretty much all adult normies do? If you keep finding excuses and never put yourself into any situations that make you anxious you will never get over our fears and you will remain controlled by them.
>>
You're a sack of shit.

Go see the fucking movie.
>>
>>29186304
Happy I'm not the only one that thought this. Funny thing is I've never watched got, but for some reason I knew who it was
>>
i wish my mother would go see warcraft with me, your a faggot dude
>>
>>29186049
>>29186216
>>29186355

That's not really that weird. I'm 22 and most of my friends are either engaged, married, or have been in long term relationships for several years and will probably pop the question soon. One of my friends even got married when he was still in high school. He was a total idiot though.
>>
>>29186049
Married at 24 is ideal if you're male.
Full size man

Wife should be 19 and the two of you should have only 1 child, regardless of gender.

Humans Occupy most of the planet's useable land area, and will consume or ruin the rest. We can't help it because of imperialism, capitalism, and current technology. With the Green Revolution we have only temporarily been able to support more people, with antibiotics and immunization we now have a further future burden on the planet that is unsustainable.

There's nothing wrong with having 1 child, using a vagina as a baby cannon with which to attack the world is another.

The effect of Demographic Transition has Europeans, Russians, North Amurricans, and G8 countries having less children and starting to have children at a later age.
>>
>>29186407
It really is weird. I don't think my uncles married until their late 20's early 30's. Two of my friends are married while the other two don't have those long term relationships, one married around mid 20's and another at late 20's. None of the 20 something year olds at work aren't married.

Do you live in a 3rd world country?
>>
>>29186428
thats some highly concentrated euphoria in that there post
>>
>>29186049
>>29186216
>>29186355
that's actually a huge victory, married at 24

but only if you find a woman that's actually useful in life, which sounds hard but is actually harder than it sounds
>>
>>29186442
Successful people can marry early or never marry at all. It is true that some Very highly successful people marry rather late, but a self-actualised person can choose to be married and have children at 24 or earlier and be successful.

3rd world nations marry Much earlier than 24, more like 16, or younger for trash.
>>
>>29186428
>only 1 child
sure, and let the shitskins take over the world

if you're white you should have like 8 kids to make up for all the incels and the cucks raising niggerbabies

it's like nuclear weapons, you should only agree to stop having babies if the enemy does it first.
>>
>>29186494
successful by whose metric?

>3rd world nations marry Much earlier than 24, more like 16, or younger for trash.
but are we happier in the first world getting married later or never? I'm not sure.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 250x177) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 250x177
Point is that OP is an adult and should be doing adult stuff - not watching goblin movies with mummy and granny bonnie.
>>
My mother died more than a decade ago. I spend almost everyday alone in my room extremely alone and depressed. I don't know why you're being so hostile towards her, she's trying to do a good thing and spend time with her son but you have to be a huge bitch about it and act like she's insulting you because she wants to do something with her child. I'd kill to be able to see a shitty Warcraft movie with my mother, fuck you asshole.
>>
Literally nothing embarrassing about seeing a movie with your mum.

Your grandma and mum sound like saints in strong contrast to how much of a gigantic faggot you're being.
>>
>>29186503
>having a daughter and see her get BLACKED

nah
>>
>>29186060
This desu. I go to the film festival with my mum and we often see movies that come out which are often not popular with my mates anyway.

Why are you faggots so insecure?

Thinking hard on it, most of my mates have a few things they do with their parents to bond. It's not unusual.
>>
hopefully it ends like Batman did, that one time, with the mass shooting

Zug zug
>>
>>29186470
Any fool can get married.
The real test is whether the marriage is successful and both are happy, happy with each other, and stay together.

<travelled from 17-18
<college from 19-24.0
<married at 24.5
<kid 1, a girl at 25.3
<worked, lived, bought cars, houses, travelled for work, raised the girl to be a self motivated, self operating compete person, loved wife, loved her GF, GF loved wife, Wife loved GF+me (god I miss the 90's), GF moved out 5 years later, I put Both women through college and now they have great jobs, neither worked while finishing college as I paid for everything.
>am 52 and enjoying having a granddaughter (age 3.5)
>daughter had Her daughter at age 24
>according to the Chinese Zodiac I, daughter, granddaughter are all Dragons.

You can have Everything. It isn't necessary to deny yourself love, marriage, children, if you want to be successful.

Only 3rd world people regard family alone as being successful, particularly agrarian cultures.

I am a ZPG (zero population growth) type of person. Great uncle Hans and his wife Frieda (both were bio chemists) had one child at age 24, the child became a mathematician. They lived to be over 103 years old.

A successful person doesn't wait for Everything to be perfect before acting on a plan- the right moment is never known. One has to simply try for a close approximation to optimal circumtances or risk delaying success unnecessarily.
>>
>>29186442
wtf lol 24 is not weird for having a family. in a lot (i want to say most) cultures you get recognized as a loser if you're a woman over 25 without kids or a man who isn't going steady with a girl.

i think middle class still heavily relies on strong relationships with people and can't afford to just sleep around/stay single in america. the only people i grew up with who aren't at least in a committed relationship by 25 are the unlikeable businessmen and a small handful of guys that are just really attractive.
>>
>>29185825
i literally went this wednesday to see warcraft with my mother and i'm 24. Embrace your robotic self
>>
>>29186494
Yeah, you're right, I'm >>29186407 and all my friends are really successful. They're literally boy scouts who have lived idyllic lives.
>>
>>29186570
Only Naughty Daddies' girls seek to destroy their cultural and genetic heritage. If you can refrain from sneaking into her room at 12 to test her hymen for structural weaknesses digitally, you can manage to have a female that understands her identity, respects other people's culture, and wishes to have children that look like her, her mother, her father, or her grandparents, and would gladly support anyone Else's right to do whatever they wanted, but really only wants a white baby for herself.

Daughter isn't as racist as papa Erich but still wouldn't want a curry baby.
>>
>>29186723
I'm no Boy Scout- I like my women bi or bicurious and actively participated in helping a woman achieve a divorce from a maniac who stopped touching his wife after the 6th year of marriage. I was really surprised that she stayed with him another 4 years without sex. The wife and I learned about this and decided she needed to hide out in our house until she could effect the divorce. It took several years further, her ex husband eventually forgot to take his medication and died, she felt safe enough to travel and go to college, and now is living with a GF of her own. we visit as often as we can, it's a good life she has. I was really the wife and I were able to help her. We love her very dearly. I get FB messages and texts from her that would make a libertine blush.
>>
>>29185825
>having a mom that loves you enough to take you to the movies and leave you cute notes

Fuck you so much
My mom tried to kill me when I was 12 and I was made a ward of the state.
Fuck you
>>
>tfw mom only sees movies with me when it's a movie she wants to see
>tfw going to have to see warcraft alone
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.